Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (yomar @ Jun 27 2007, 10:39 AM) *

In my book, 60% love, 30% sex. Some people actually say that sex has nothing to do with making a relationship last. Well, that applies to a FEW but I believe sex is very important in a relationship (but not to a point that the relationship revolves around it.)

yeah!!! agree!!!

Teka, 60%+30% = 90, nasan yong 10%

Yung 10%...baka respect... Hmmm... 10% Money pala!!

Paano naman kayo mabubuhay kung love and sex lang.. dapat may money nga pala! Tama ka pre, that 10% has to be something.. its gotta be 10% money..pera, kwarta, datung! :unsure:

QUOTE (yomar @ Jun 27 2007, 10:39 AM) *

In my book, 60% love, 30% sex. Some people actually say that sex has nothing to do with making a relationship last. Well, that applies to a FEW but I believe sex is very important in a relationship (but not to a point that the relationship revolves around it.)

Teka, 60%+30% = 90, nasan yong 10%

hehehe for me its 30% sex and 60% sex din and 10% loyalty... hehehe add mo na yan... the 10% loyalty has the biggest weight of the 3 factors that i mentioned... would you rather have someone to f#&k and love and after wards being f#&ked and loved by a different significant other...???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's hard to divide two positive things and make it work.

it's hard to balance these two unless you're ana expert

in division. Women need love so that they can enjoy sex.

Without affection, they can hardly express or enjoy sex.

Man on the other hand, seeks pleasure before he can enjoy

sharing affection. sex is the fire that sets the mood in giving

affection. Without sex, he can hardly give affection.

i can say then that for man, he must give his 100% affection

so that he can enjoy the sex act. For a lady, she must give

her 100% act so that she had the affection that she badly

needs. sex and love is a 100% proposition. You won't have

one without the other. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takenbyjo

I'd say its a combination of both but as you mature, its really more of love rather than sex. Time will come that sex won't be that often but as long as everytime you do it, its not just all about sex but making love as well, things should be fine. Commitment to making the relationship work matters as well as adapting to change and willingness to sacrifice a few things. Communication matters as well. Now that, couple with really, really intense lovemaking every few days or so ... darn! :wub:

It can't be just one thing or just two. What we all need to remember is that it takes two to tango, and one to break the dance. :heart: