Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

65% love 35% s*x. If you look at things traditionally, how come you elders were able to keep their promise of 'to love and to hold...till the day they die'? It's because of love, they are the one who haven't had sex before marriage. So it's also partly sex coz oit's possible that they also enjoyed their relationship because they had sex after gettin married. And as the saying goes -> 'never bang a virgin coz they are hard to get rid of'.

-but bottomline is, there comes a point in your life when things go beyond sex and all that (this came from my mom). There comes a point when you're not able to DO IT anymore... So what keeps it going? It's love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well, it depends on what kind of relationship we are talking about. if it's the long-term thing, then there are a lot of things other than just sex and just love.

meron naman dyan, kuntento na sa sex relationship lang :lol: , at ang iba love lang ang gusto :heart:

hey anyone?? what makes relationship work?? sex or love??

i think sex makes relationship work partners should be compatible.

parang 80% sex 20% love

what do you think?? hmmm <_<

Guest promise

both, wehhehehehe, but for me trust and being honest to each other makes relationship work, kahit anong klaseng relationship naman kailangan yun, kahit nga sexual relationship diba?