Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

i've said it before and i'll say it again. love is a decision. now, sex is what you get out of that decision. there are many factors that needs to be looked at. sexual compatibility, personality, physical attraction, beliefs, religion etc. factor all these things together, and you may have a really good sex life. which is a part of love.

and yeah, somebody said, it takes more than sex and love to make it work. that pretty much sums it up. good sex lessens the chances of looking for it elsewhere, while sticking to the decision of love solidifies the foundation, now, all those other things that make up a relationship keeps it together.

Friendship first, its stabilizes everything..yung sex kasi madali na yun eh..yung love madedevelop after sex, aren't we animals of habit? pag madalas nyo na gawin, parang may connection na kayo, exchanging fluids whatever, feeling mo in love ka na.....yun ang akala mo...pag nagtanda ka na, doon ka lang matutong mainlove ng buong buo

Friendship first, its stabilizes everything..yung sex kasi madali na yun eh..yung love madedevelop after sex, aren't we animals of habit? pag madalas nyo na gawin, parang may connection na kayo, exchanging fluids whatever, feeling mo in love ka na.....yun ang akala mo...pag nagtanda ka na, doon ka lang matutong mainlove ng buong buo

[/quot

that makes sense i agree

Sex is one of the highlights in a relationship and sex is good (under the clause of marriage or a relationship... sige na nga for fun na din :P) and in terms of relationships it's better that you focus on how to make your partner love you more and sex will come after heheheh :P we can't avoid that since when your at the peak of your feelings towards your partner, its one of the extreme ways that you say I love you (kaya nga it's better if it's under the clause of marriage since it's better if you do it with your wife :) .... plastic ako oo alam ko since i do it with my GF ... i love her eh :P)

In my book, 60% love, 30% sex. Some people actually say that sex has nothing to do with making a relationship last. Well, that applies to a FEW but I believe sex is very important in a relationship (but not to a point that the relationship revolves around it.)

yeah!!! agree!!!