Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

It's quite narrow-minded to think that either can make or would make a relationship work. A relationship that revolves around any or both would never last long. There are many elements to a relationship, though we may not notice all of them. Handling a relationship is somewhat like juggling; there are so many things to take note of, all of which require the same level of detail. However, as they say, practice makes perfect and relationships are no exception. The more you work on it, the better it becomes, allowing you to grow and do more.

everyone says there should be balance but its an acquired taste for people who have different experiences when it comes to love. If they manage to have a sexual relationship and it works for them, thats good and if they have a platonic one, thats fine, whatever serves their tea right.

Am in a relationship wherein there is love and sex. I love her. She loves me but wants lots of sex... and tons of it. Problem is it affects my work as a surgeon. Because of lack of sleep, I almost killed someone on the operating table not only once but twice!!! ... Good thing there are sex toys available in the market today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

intertwined ang dalawa, pag wala ang isa para lang yan ningas ng papel pagkatapos masindihan mawawala agad ang init at magiging abo na pede nang liparin ng hangin... masarap ang realsyon kapag may love and sex

sex is an expression of love, dami na nagsasabi na its the ultimate expression of love,( poets, philosophers, artist, etc)

wag na pagtalunan kung alin dapt ang mas matinbang... isipan nalang na dapt meron nun pareho

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...