Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

It really depends on the relationship. what part sex plays in particular relationship. Many would say they love the sex in their marriage/relationship and when things are perfect, the sex and the closeness come from each other and bring more or both into our lives.

A relationship works when two persons love one another unconditionally, i mean they each want for the other what that person wants for themselves. They don't say "If you loved me, you'll do this, do that, you would......They both understand that a relationship is a partnership with responsibilities and pleasures to be shared equally.

It really depends on the relationship. what part sex plays in particular relationship. Many would say they love the sex in their marriage/relationship and when things are perfect, the sex and the closeness come from each other and bring more or both into our lives.

A relationship works when two persons love one another unconditionally, i mean they each want for the other what that person wants for themselves. They don't say "If you loved me, you'll do this, do that, you would......They both understand that a relationship is a partnership with responsibilities and pleasures to be shared equally.

Amen to that... :thumbsupsmiley:

hey anyone?? what makes relationship work?? sex or love??

i think sex makes relationship work partners should be compatible.

parang 80% sex 20% love

what do you think?? hmmm <_<

malaki din point mo.. :thumbsupsmiley:

pero basi sa sinabi at pinaintindi ng partner ko sa akin dati pa na ang sex ay decoration lang sa relationship.. :flowers: :hypocritesmiley:

hehehe.. malaki ung love at malaki din ang points na binibigay ng sex sa love kaya strong nah.. pero not all relationship ay ganyan ha.. kung talaga lang nagmamahalan kayo ng partner mo.. :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...