• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be glad to help you.. but i need details and time coz were in the middle of strategic planning period

WHATS UP?  HR posters...

i have a suggestion... maybe u can post guidelines on how to make a power cover letter here for the peep's reference..... and maybe samples na din d ba???

Good Day HR posters!

that would be a good idea. okay give me time i will post it here

thanks... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
does any one know which call centers are hiring right now?

hi master jack!

Infonxx ( go to 22nd floor Peak tower to schedule for preliminary interview)

Convergys (online application or by agency)

Sykes Asia (online application)

People Support ( online application)

that's all i Know...hope this helps... :)

Yeah nga pala...

Since i apparently lost my Intro post on this thread...I think that re-introductions are politely in order. :)

Howdy MTC Peeps...and Fellow Practitioners!

Was into Training and Development, and then HRD for 7 years with two major multinationals, before stepping into my current role on top of global HR for an american IT firm ;)

So...as a fellow happy MTCer, id be more than glad to offer my help and advice if anyone needs it ;)

GOOD DAY!

At last we have something to ponder upon. Thanks guhit for bringing that up. Let me recall some points ...

The Solo Parent Act (i just forgot the RA number) was a bill passed during the Estrada Administration but was put into law during the time of GMA. This law is intended for the unwed mothers, separated parents of both sexes meaning male or female who took care of parental responsibilities. Over the years the government noted an increase in number among these people.

The objective of this law is to provide them opportunity and welfare in workplace. This law is somehow a recognition of the importance of parental work.

Let me mention some of the provision under this law. the articulated group of will have the right to equal treatment as to employment is concern meaning they can file complain if they feel discriminated when applying a work. In the case of working people belonging to this group, the management shall provide them with a flexible working hours and facilities particularly those who are nursing mothers.

Ill try to add more notes on this next time...

on the hr side,

i would like to ask on SSS matters, if i am a contractual employee will the company continue paying for my sss.

tnx

YES...as long as you are under their payroll..... regular, probationary, contractual - all are included.

on the hr side,

i would like to ask on SSS matters, if i am a contractual employee will the company continue paying for my sss.

tnx

YES...as long as you are under their payroll..... regular, probationary, contractual - all are included.

our hr told us that because we are contractual employees the company would not anymore continue our sss. also, they said, if we want we should be the one to do it for ourselves

Please review your contract.... I hope you have a copy.... see how your employment status states. then usap ulit tayo!

SSS is one of the benefits mandated by law... a must!

yes, i do have a copy of the contract.

pati yung unang contract meron ako kopya. can i pm that for you so that you can understand it much better.

tnx for the help. B)

Please review your contract.... I hope you have a copy.... see how your employment status states.  then usap ulit tayo!

pati yung unang contract meron ako kopya. can i pm that for you so that you can understand it much better.

tnx for the help. B)

sure..but do it fast may orientation ako in 30 mins

Please review your contract.... I hope you have a copy.... see how your employment status states.  then usap ulit tayo!

tnx for the help. B)

ok lang go on with your orientation. nasa bahay pa kasi. di ko pa na scan some other time na lang. try ko na lang i pm next time.

tnx for the help. B)

ok lang go on with your orientation. nasa bahay pa kasi. di ko pa na scan some other time na lang. try ko na lang i pm next time.

ok then i'll just wait..