• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mga Friends, head, assistant, manager,supervisor,etc. sa HR thread( mga bosing) may question lang po ako:

ako ay isang empleyado dito sa isang banko. ngayon ang tanong ko ay ganito:

- paano po ako magsisimula para magtrabaho sa department ng HR?bilang isang HR assistant or clerk? ako po ay isang fresh grad. 2 months pa lang ako nagwowork dito sa banko bilang csr.nais ko po kasi maging career ang HRD dahil yun po ang tinapos kong kurso.

ano po ba nag una kong dapat na requirement? mayroon po ba kayong nais i share na dapat kong malaman? dapat po ba kong maging office staff muna o clerk?

may maipapayo po ba kayo? salamat po sa pagtuon ng pansin.

mabuhay ang HRD thread!

gud day grace (my golly nagsaslita ka na nga! piz!)

well since you are now connected wth a bank as csr i would like to know if ever you have expressed your eagerness to transfer from csr to the hr dept? if you did well i dont see any reason why you should be given fair chance.... but if you don't well there are things you might consider doing....

01. talk to the hr office/manager and know if they are in need of a staff for the dept.

02. if they are in need, express your willingness through a formal writing... stating that you are willing and very much interested to work for the dept.

03. if they don't, i still recommend that you write a formal letter expressing your willingness to work for the dept.

04. show them how much enthusiam you have, i will be a factor they will consider in transferring you from costumer relations to the hr dept.

chill out!

maraming salamat Tokoy.

nauunawaan ko na ang ibig mong sabihin. nais ko po kasing magconcentrate sa recruitment. nais ko po kasing palawakin pa ang aking kaalaman sa ganitong aspeto.

noong ako ay estudyante pa lamang, lagi akong nagtatanong sa ganitong paksa sa klase. kaya sa aking palagay, ay ito ang gusto kong gawing karera.

mahalaga po ang mga empleyado sa isang kompanya. kaya gusto ko mapaglingkuran at makatulong ang mga ito kung ako ay mabibigyan ng pagkakataon sa mga susunod na panahon.

mrami pong salamat sa lahat. :flower:

hi grace, its me again....

wow its nice to hear that you would want to concentrate in recruitment....

well recruitment is really fulfilling.... lalo na pag nag-start nag mag wrk ung taong na interview mo....

medyo routinary nga alng but otherwise fulfilling nmn!

sige ipagpatuloy mo lang

Dear MTC HR practitioners,

One question...employment related. Will you hire a prospective employee with tattooes and body piercing even if he/she is qualified for the position? There is one thread going on about tattooes and body piercing and there were posts regarding employment of people with tattooes. Need your comments. Thanks.

Sentinel,

It really depends on the culture of the company a person is applying for.

Traditional companies such as banks, or business that rely on a person's appearance/presentability- usually frown upon applicants with the "adornments" you mentioned.

However- liberal industries, such as IT, Advertising, etc don't usually mind.

It's a matter of the Hiring manager's principles.

No hard and fast rules on this issue- it's a case to case thing.

One question...employment related. Will you hire a prospective employee with tattooes and body piercing even if he/she is qualified for the position? There is one thread going on about tattooes and body piercing and there were posts regarding employment of people with tattooes. Need your comments. Thanks.

gud day sentinel,

regarding body piercing and tattoos, it depends to the position.... well some company requires that their employee undergo inspection!

there are position that i think having tattoo or body pierce is a big no-no like upper management level, it hink is not proper for them to have tatto over their arms or hikaw in thier ilong di ba!

sa mga sales staff sa mga clothing line mejo cool ung mga ganun!

hope i had help you

Sentinel,

It really depends on your business. If you're working for a multinational, they might be flexible or liberal about tatoos. In fact in other countries, they accept it as part of culture (in PNG, Australia, Hawaii, Guam). Personally, a tatoo is a distinctive personal mark, to show taste, affinity or distinction, it should not be taken against you. Of course if the tatoo says "Batang City Jail, Forever!" hindi na yata acceptable yun.

Hello there!!

Our company invites dynamic, result-oriented individuals to join us as...

ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

Candidate is tasked to develop and maintain business relationship with key accounts (Production and Post-Production House, Advertising Agencies and Corporate Accounts)

- Male/Female, preferably single, at least 23 years of age

- Smart w/ pleasing personality, hard working, self-motivated & results oriented

- Graduate of BS Marketing, ECE, or Mass Communication from a reputable school

- Excellent in both oral & written communications

- w/ at least 1 year work experience.

- Computer literate (MS powerpoint, excel, word)

- Willing to do field works

Interested applicants can call Ms. Bini at 8404962 to 65 loc. 725 or 721

One question...employment related.  Will you hire a prospective employee with tattooes and body piercing even if he/she is qualified for the position?  There is one thread going on about tattooes and body piercing and there were posts regarding employment of people with tattooes.  Need your comments.  Thanks.

pambihira bro... dito lang ako sa kabilang room... local 4005... nag-post ka pa dito... siguro wala kang magawa ano... :P :P :P

It depends...

First, I firmly believe that all companies are professional organizations, therefore all employees should appear, and behave professionally (paging... brotha django B) B) B) )

If the tattoo/s is/are not physically visible with appropriate professional attire, then I will hire the employee (lalo na kung maganda yung applicant ;) ;) ;) ). If they are clearly visible then, IT'S A NO-HIRE.

Body piercing can always be removed.

(Kita mo na-hire kita bro.... kasi alam ko yung tattoo/s mo nasa puwet... :boo: :boo: :boo: )

pambihira bro... dito lang ako sa kabilang room... local 4005... nag-post ka pa dito... siguro wala kang magawa ano... :P :P :P

It depends...

First, I firmly believe that all companies are professional organizations, therefore all employees should appear, and behave professionally (paging... brotha django B) B) B) )

If the tattoo/s is/are not physically visible with appropriate professional attire, then I will hire the employee (lalo na kung maganda yung applicant ;) ;) ;) ). If they are clearly visible then, IT'S A NO-HIRE.

Body piercing can always be removed.

(Kita mo na-hire kita bro.... kasi alam ko yung tattoo/s mo nasa puwet... :boo: :boo: :boo: )

Pare naman, sawa na akong madinig boses mo 'no!!! And secondly, walang bistuhan ng sikreto sa MTC...hehehe. Baka magulat si eight of orbs kung malaman niya na me tattoo ako ni mickey mouse sa wetpu ko... joke, joke, joke...

Sentinel,

It really depends on your business. If you're working for a multinational, they might be flexible or liberal about tatoos. In fact in other countries, they accept it as part of culture (in PNG, Australia, Hawaii, Guam). Personally, a tatoo is a distinctive personal mark, to show taste, affinity or distinction, it should not be taken against you. Of course if the tatoo says "Batang City Jail, Forever!" hindi na yata acceptable yun.

bro! fyi, di nakatattoo ung batang cityjail usually BCJ! lol

Hello there!!

Our company invites dynamic, result-oriented individuals to join us as...

ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

Candidate is tasked to develop and maintain business relationship with key accounts (Production and Post-Production House, Advertising Agencies and Corporate Accounts)

- Male/Female, preferably single, at least 23 years of age

- Smart w/ pleasing personality, hard working, self-motivated & results oriented

- Graduate of BS Marketing, ECE, or Mass Communication from a reputable school

- Excellent in both oral & written communications

- w/ at least 1 year work experience.

- Computer literate (MS powerpoint, excel, word)

- Willing to do field works

Interested applicants can call Ms. Bini at 8404962 to 65 loc. 725 or 721

thanks for posting your job opening...

Qualifications:

· BS Psychology or Behavioral Science Graduate

· With at least two (2) years significant work experience in handling HRD functions such as recruitment & training , benefits & services, wage & salary admin., employee relations & counseling as well as security & admin

· Well-versed with the provisions of the Labor Laws

· Must be good in formulating and implementing Company Rules & Regulations .

Interested parties may send comprehensive resume with I.D. picture stating

details of the present and previous job to the address below :

HRD DEPARTMENT

Newtrends International Corporation

Kampri Bldg., 2254 Pasong Tamo Street,

Makati City 894-2035 / 894-2040

Or send to E-Mail address:egrico2@newtrends.com.ph