• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qualifications:

· BS Psychology or Behavioral Science Graduate

· With at least two (2) years significant work experience in handling HRD functions such as recruitment & training , benefits & services, wage & salary admin., employee relations & counseling as well as security & admin

· Well-versed with the provisions of the Labor Laws

· Must be good in formulating and implementing Company Rules & Regulations .

Interested parties may send comprehensive resume with I.D. picture stating

details of the present and previous job to the address below :

HRD DEPARTMENT

Newtrends International Corporation

Kampri Bldg., 2254 Pasong Tamo Street,

Makati City 894-2035 / 894-2040

Or send to E-Mail address:egrico2@newtrends.com.ph

guys akin na alng to puede :(

hmmmm i think im qualified for this... im an HR practitioner for 8 yrs now... and im finishing my masters in Human Resources Management... hope i can help

GREAT! They say the MORE the MERRIER ... Well I say less complications happens to more active brains working.. ;)

Hello to the wonderful people of HRD!!

hope na related ito dito kasi kailangan ko lang po:

tanong ko lang po pwede niyo po ba ko i-PM kasi emergency kailangan po ng boss ko ng COMplete list ng top 2000 companies in the philippines..

baka may alam po kayong website dyan or i send niyo nalang sa e-mail ko kasi i need it badly..

in fact, nagsearch na ko kaso top 10 lang nakuha ko.pero meron din yung mga classification eh ok naman kaso hindi tlaaga yun ang kailangan ko.n=i tried na din far eastern economic review but to no avail. all i need is the complete list lang tlaaga ng top 2000 companies in the philippies. eh hindi po complete list

baka meron na po kayong ready copy dyan or alam na website or somehting..please emergency lang po needed sya para sa files.

thank you po! good day :) :)

Edited by grace
Qualifications:

·  BS Psychology or Behavioral Science Graduate

·  With at least two (2) years significant work experience in handling HRD functions such as recruitment & training , benefits & services, wage & salary admin., employee relations & counseling as well as security & admin

·  Well-versed with the provisions of the Labor Laws

·  Must be good in formulating and implementing Company Rules & Regulations .

Interested parties may send comprehensive resume with I.D. picture stating

details of the present and previous job to the address below :

HRD DEPARTMENT

Newtrends International Corporation

Kampri Bldg., 2254 Pasong Tamo Street,

Makati City 894-2035 / 894-2040

Or send to E-Mail address:egrico2@newtrends.com.ph

guys akin na alng to puede :(

ei.... kamusta na to sis? was hoping to give it a shot..but if uv got the job ...:)

Hear ye! Hear ye!

nurses with CGFNS qualifications, for the US of A,

no placement fee,

free airfare.

no CGFNS will have to wait for job orders for states that does not require CGFNS.

u may contact me thru:

sparhawk94_ph@yahoo.com

or pm me for my contact numbers.

capisce?

just a question, how mature is the hr practice here in the philippines?

let's focus on recruitment. di ba dapat all are given equal opportunity but how come ang daming resctrictions like age bracket, gender, etc.... is there a particular agency na dapat nagmomonitor nito?

just a question, how mature is the hr practice here in the philippines?

let's focus on recruitment. di ba dapat all are given equal opportunity but how come ang daming resctrictions like age bracket, gender, etc.... is there a particular agency na dapat nagmomonitor nito?

the DOLE should do the job, a tiger it is and a toothless one. ECOP (Employers Confederation of the Philippines) is a big factor why DOLE is toothless. now, do you smell something fishy?

Recruitment here is heavily inclined on underemployment. You don't get to choose the job that you really want anymore. Nobody wants to hire people for good. The more complex courses leads to lesser chance of employment. Most people are basically working because they need to, for money, to live and not because they like what they're doing, leading to shaky loyalty and mediocre finish of assignments. Thats why our country isn't going anywhere. The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer before they even begin to work.

Recruitment here is heavily inclined on underemployment. You don't get to choose the job that you really want anymore. Nobody wants to hire people for good. The more complex courses leads to lesser chance of employment. Most people are basically working because they need to, for money, to live and not because they like what they're doing, leading to shaky loyalty and mediocre finish of assignments. Thats why our country isn't going anywhere. The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer before they even begin to work.

bullseye bro! you nailed it right on the head!