• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the requirement to change your exemption status from single to head of the family?

Good Day xcalibr!

Im on hybernation for quite a time so forgive me if I havent answer this question right then.

There is this form from BIR called 2305. You can get this in your HR office or at any BIR office. Just accomplish this form in 3 copies and please dont forget to attach the birth certificate of the one your claiming as dependent. In this case you can only claim 1 brother or sister below 18 years old or mother or father above 60 years old.

Grandparents as dependents is definitely a hoax. :)

Regarding the earlier topic that I've posted regarding Service Incentive Leave.

A mandatory benefit which states that an employee must have at least 5 days of paid leave after a continuous year of service. Please take note that the minimum requirement is only 5 days. Most of the companies gives 15 days VL and SL to their employees.

question lang po ng friend ko sa kabilang site....

" Ano bang policy sa company nyo for resignations with notice less than the allowed number of days? nasa labor code ba ito? meron ba silang pwedeng gawing legal action against me kung magresign ako with my notice less than the number of days required? Policy kase dito is 1 month pero kelangan ko nang magresign agad kase for immediate requirement yung lilipatan ko. 10 days notice lang ang nabigay ko e. salamat po "

then...

"concerned lang kase ako baka nasa labor code sya tapos the employer might decide to take some legal action against me....

Ang sabi ng HR, ibabawas nalang daw nila yung kulang na number of days sa final pay ko. Can they do that? Ayaw nilang pagamit yung mga natitirang mga Vacation and sick leaves ko (By the way, automatic convertible to Vacation leaves and sick leaves namin pag hindi nagamit after the year) para ma-compensate yung remaining number of days prior to my resignation date. Im willing to train the new ones naman, even on saturdays and sundays. Ewan ko nga kung bakit nila ako iniipit ng ganito.... "

and......

" ayaw nila ako bigyan ng terminal leave e... Actually, ok naman ako sa HR, its my boss (the president) who doesnt even acknowledged my resignation. Yung kasama ko 1 week earlier nagfile ng resignation, the same day nag-reply yung boss ko ng acknowledgement nya for the resignation. Naka hold na nga salary ko for february kahit March 10 pa ang resignation ko as per order by my boss daw. E yung iba namang kasama ko naibigay naman yung salary nila for the first payweek. Normally yung March 1 to 10 lang dapat ang nakahold. Di ko alam e, kasi tuwing ino-open ko sa boss ko yung tungkol sa resignation ko e iniiba nya ang topic..... Ang gulo e... Ayoko naman magkaroon ng bad record since this is my first job. Wish ko lang ma clear na ito.... "

ano po ba nag say nyo dito mga HR gurus.....

merging with the HRD thread...

Edited by Macy

question lang po ng friend ko sa kabilang site....

" Ano bang policy sa company nyo for resignations with notice less than the allowed number of days? nasa labor code ba ito? meron ba silang pwedeng gawing legal action against me kung magresign ako with my notice less than the number of days required? Policy kase dito is 1 month pero kelangan ko nang magresign agad kase for immediate requirement yung lilipatan ko. 10 days notice lang ang nabigay ko e. salamat po "

then...

"concerned lang kase ako baka nasa labor code sya tapos the employer might decide to take some legal action against me....

Ang sabi ng HR, ibabawas nalang daw nila yung kulang na number of days sa final pay ko. Can they do that? Ayaw nilang pagamit yung mga natitirang mga Vacation and sick leaves ko (By the way, automatic convertible to Vacation leaves and sick leaves namin pag hindi nagamit after the year) para ma-compensate yung remaining number of days prior to my resignation date. Im willing to train the new ones naman, even on saturdays and sundays. Ewan ko nga kung bakit nila ako iniipit ng ganito.... "

and......

" ayaw nila ako bigyan ng terminal leave e... Actually, ok naman ako sa HR, its my boss (the president) who doesnt even acknowledged my resignation. Yung kasama ko 1 week earlier nagfile ng resignation, the same day nag-reply yung boss ko ng acknowledgement nya for the resignation. Naka hold na nga salary ko for february kahit March 10 pa ang resignation ko as per order by my boss daw. E yung iba namang kasama ko naibigay naman yung salary nila for the first payweek. Normally yung March 1 to 10 lang dapat ang nakahold. Di ko alam e, kasi tuwing ino-open ko sa boss ko yung tungkol sa resignation ko e iniiba nya ang topic..... Ang gulo e... Ayoko naman magkaroon ng bad record since this is my first job. Wish ko lang ma clear na ito.... "

ano po ba nag say nyo dito mga HR gurus.....

hello,

i am looking for a few LAW STUDENTS who are residing in paranaque or at least the south of manila. we need help for a congessional candidate there come this elections. so i am preferrably looking for those who have taken election law.

kindly PM me and ill tell the deatails. please place in your subject: ELECTIONS

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking to hire a med tech for a clinic near Sta Lucia Mall.

The office hours of the clinic is:

Monday to Friday: 8am-7pm

Saturday: 8am-5pm

Am looking for a fulltime employee.

If interested, pls PM me.

For those interested in regards for clinical services, pls pm me also or look at the thread which I started in the products and services section

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi to All HR residents and posters!

First of all, i would like to ask for your forgiveness for not (as in NOT) able to respond to your queries lately as i've promised. Okay okay ill see in my free time this week.

Second, im very much glad that sebyang is back to help out in all your query.

As I said this week. Thanks for bearing with us. :)

Question. If the company close down does the employee have any right at all to get anything?

I think this is one question that I still owe. I hope the concerned is still interested of the response... again sorry for the delay

Regarding closure of establishment. The law states that the employer may also terminate the employment of any employee due to the following factors: installation of labor saving devices, redundancy, retrenchment to prevent losses or the closing or cessation of operation of the establishment...

at any rate, the company must serve a written notice to the DOLE regarding the action to be done. this notice must be made a month advance to DOLE a time to evaluate the merits of the claim.

employees affected are entitled to at least one(1) month pay base on his current basic pay or to at least one(1) month pay for every year of service, whichever is higher.

thanks