JOB FAIR!!!

8th floor Tower 2 Insular Life Corporate Center

Commerce corner Corporate Avenue

Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa

October 6 to 10, 2003 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM

We are immediately hiring 500 Call Center Sales Executives for our Alabang site who will be tasked to perform outbound calls to promote and sell new or additional products and/or services.

We also need 100 Team Leaders to manage our bright and dynamic Sales Executives.

Applicants must have EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills in English. Must have a good diction and voice quality.

Kindly bring a copy of your latest resume.

Curious about us? Visit our website: www.epixtar.com, and submit your application online

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Globe Telecom, Inc. ---------> Sr. Account Managers

NatraPharm Inc. -------------> Regional Manager

--------------> Product Managers

Core Builders Consulting ----> Unit Managers

Rustan's Marketing -----------> Sales Supervisors

Staff Alliances -----------------> Special Project Programmer

gents and ladies, do HR practioners have an organization or association? if yes, how and where can i buy a copy of their directory of members? tks.

Good Day Mr. Bob

Hows life lately? Wishing you the best of everything :)

Regarding your inquiry HR practitioners have an association its called PMAP or Personnel Management Association of the Philippines. This is where HR practitioners all over the Philippines some are even abroad converged.

They provide various trainings in all facets of HR. They also have HR reading materials available. Their contact no. 726-1532 or 7261581. You can also email

them their address - pmap@pmaporg.ph; homepage - http://www.pmaporgph

Hope I was able to address your inquiry.

Thanks

JOB FAIR!!!

8th floor Tower 2 Insular Life Corporate Center

Commerce corner Corporate Avenue

Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa

October 6 to 10, 2003 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM

We are immediately hiring 500 Call Center Sales Executives for our Alabang site who will be tasked to perform outbound calls to promote and sell new or additional products and/or services.

We also need 100 Team Leaders to manage our bright and dynamic Sales Executives.

Applicants must have EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills in English. Must have a good diction and voice quality.

Kindly bring a copy of your latest resume.

Curious about us? Visit our website: www.epixtar.com, and submit your application online

Dear Friends at Philam Group,

Philamlife is expecting a new baby! Please prepare to welcome Philam Financial Advisory Services, Inc. (PFASI). Nicknamed Philam Financials, the new affiliate company will serve as a strategic distribution channel for the Philam Group.

Philam Financials will build a team of well-trained and trustworthy Financial Advisors who will guide high net worth clients in wealth management. Towards this end, we are turning to all our friends at Philam Group to help us identify possible candidates as Financial Planners.

The profile we are looking for is as follows:

male or female who are 23 to 40 years old

graduate of a four year course from a reputable school

very effective in oral and written communication

self-motivated and driven to achieve defined goals

ambitious and entreprenurial, with a desire to build his own business

trustworthy

In return, this are what we can offer:

fixed allowance for the first 12 months, plus variable pay based on performance

healthcare and group life insurance

comprehensive training in the all product lines

a well-equipped office at the 18th Floor of the Robinsons Summit

a lucrative long-term career in the field of financial services

If you have friends, relatives, classmates, neighbors who fit the profile we are looking for, please tell them to attend our very first Business Opportunity Presentation. This will be held at the 24/F Philamlife Tower on October 16 at 5:30 in the afternoon. As our seating capacity is limited, we request that attendance be confirmed by phone through telephone numbers: 7543801 or 754-3806.

You may call Melissa Romualdez ( 754-3806) or Wen Ferrer (754-3801) for any clarification. We need your help in building the distribution engine of the future.

Thank you.

Philam Financial Advisory Services, Inc.

Good Day HR people!

I cant believe my eyes... seeing all these jobs available :rolleyes:

Thanks people for posting it here...

Oh! by the way, tomorrow 8th of October we will have the PMAP Convention in Cebu. So for those who are coming Ill see you there. You can leave or post in Cebu thread if you wish to have an EB.

Thanks... :D

peeps pwede ba rito semi-stupid question? kse feeling ko semi-stupid to pero e sa nde ko na talaga alam e.

kse i've been to various companies and my new company is asking for my hdmf (pag-ibig) and philhealth number.

i don't have a copy kse from my previous employers i didn't avail of any benefits from these organizations and when i asked them for it they keep saying when they remit they account my contributions through my sss number and birthday.

how and where do i get my philhealth and hdmf numbers? i've tried their sites, i got mailer daemons. tried their office numbers, if not busy, out of service.

please help.

thanks a heaps.

Good Day Mr. Bob

Hows life lately? Wishing you the best of everything :)

Regarding your inquiry HR practitioners have an association its called PMAP or Personnel Management Association of the Philippines. This is where HR practitioners all over the Philippines some are even abroad converged.

They provide various trainings in all facets of HR. They also have HR reading materials available. Their contact no. 726-1532 or 7261581. You can also email

Thanks

tks for ur reply to my inquiry re hr organization for hr practioner. i called up fon # u gave but unfortunately pmap wud only sell their directory to its members. wud u be kind enough to allow me buy a pmap directory through ur name or wud u rather lend me ur copy which i will return after i hv photocopied it? rgds.

Good Day Mr. Bob

Hows life lately?  Wishing you the best of everything  :)

Regarding your inquiry HR practitioners have an association its called PMAP or Personnel Management Association of the Philippines.  This is where HR practitioners all over the Philippines some are even abroad converged. 

They provide various trainings in all facets of HR.  They also have HR reading materials available.  Their contact no. 726-1532 or 7261581.  You can also email

Thanks

tks for ur reply to my inquiry re hr organization for hr practioner. i called up fon # u gave but unfortunately pmap wud only sell their directory to its members. wud u be kind enough to allow me buy a pmap directory through ur name or wud u rather lend me ur copy which i will return after i hv photocopied it? rgds.

Good Day!

My apology for the late response. Im just back from the PMAP convention and I am being swarmed and even drowned by lots of workload that needed my attention.

Well regarding your concern. It is always a policy of any association to have a limited circulation when it comes to membership directory. Im honest to say that I myself dont have one :rolleyes:

I wont promise to give you a copy but ill try to secure one. By the way, would you mine telling me whats your purpose for this?

Thanks and regards...

peeps pwede ba rito semi-stupid question? kse feeling ko semi-stupid to pero e sa nde ko na talaga alam e.

kse i've been to various companies and my new company is asking for my hdmf (pag-ibig) and philhealth number.

i don't have a copy kse from my previous employers i didn't avail of any benefits from these organizations and when i asked them for it they keep saying when they remit they account my contributions through my sss number and birthday.

how and where do i get my philhealth and hdmf numbers? i've tried their sites, i got mailer daemons. tried their office numbers, if not busy, out of service.

please help.

thanks a heaps.

Ako rin di ko alam yung philhealth at pag-ibig number ko. saan puwede mag-inquire nito?

Good Day Mr. Bob

Hows life lately?  Wishing you the best of everything  :)

Regarding your inquiry HR practitioners have an association its called PMAP or Personnel Management Association of the Philippines.  This is where HR practitioners all over the Philippines some are even abroad converged. 

They provide various trainings in all facets of HR.  They also have HR reading materials available.  Their contact no. 726-1532 or 7261581.  You can also email

Thanks

Good Day!

My apology for the late response. Im just back from the PMAP convention and I am being swarmed and even drowned by lots of workload that needed my attention.

Well regarding your concern. It is always a policy of any association to have a limited circulation when it comes to membership directory. Im honest to say that I myself dont have one :rolleyes:

I wont promise to give you a copy but ill try to secure one. By the way, would you mine telling me whats your purpose for this?

Thanks and regards...

i have a small business and most of my contact persons are from the hrd of the companies i deal with. i intend to use the pmap directory in prospecting for clients. i have a letter of intent which i will send to the companies listed in the directory to introduce and offer my services.

appreciate if you can help me with the pmap directory. tks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi HR Pipol,

I'm trying to develop a line-up of public learning sessions and I'd like to be more responsive to the current needs of the market. I'd like to ask the great people of this thread to answer this informal poll.

1. What program topics would your organization be interested to join for this coming year?

2. What is thye common training practice for outsourced training providers? Do you contract the services of outsourced providers or do you just send company representatives to public offerings.

3. If you send people out to public sessions, how many days would be ideal for you? 1day, 2days, or 3 days?

Thanks peeps. The info will greatly help!

Hi HR Pipol,

I'm trying to develop a line-up of public learning sessions and I'd like to be more responsive to the current needs of the market. I'd like to ask the great people of this thread to answer this informal poll.

1. What program topics would your organization be interested to join for this coming year?

2. What is thye common training practice for outsourced training providers? Do you contract the services of outsourced providers or do you just send company representatives to public offerings.

3. If you send people out to public sessions, how many days would be ideal for you? 1day, 2days, or 3 days?

Thanks peeps. The info will greatly help!

In my organization. We already have a training program for next year. This program is both public and in-house. Well, for the purpose of this pool. Since we are an ISO certified manufacturing plant. Our training is more focus on product quality and customer satisfaction. We also find it very important our human resources thats why we lined up trainings to enhanced individual as well as groups productivity.

Pertaining to your second question. It depends on what kind of training to conduct. In our case, we tried contracting a trainer for a particular training session or course this is often done for our in-house training that is beyond the capacity of our in-house trainers. We also send some of our staff outside for public trainings.

Number of days is quite relative for us. Courses and its significance would be the determining factors. So we cant say that a week is ideal or not. However for short term courses i think 3 days is enough.

I hope I was of help. Good day.

MGA HRD PEEPS DYAN. MAY QUESTION LANG AKO. IS IT REALLY ILLEGAL TO PUT UP A UNION WITHIN A COMPANY? CAN A COMPANY FIRE ITS EMPLOYEES WHO ARE FORMING A UNION? AND LASTLY, CAN I COMPANY CHANGE ITS EXISTING POLICIES WITHOUT CONSULTING ITS EMPLOYEES. POLICIES LIKE PERFORMANCE INCREASE OF EMPLOYEES (EX. FROM THE EXISTING 8%, 10%, & 12% INCREASE TO A NEW 6%,7% & 8% INCREASE), AND RETIREMENT (EX. FROM THE EXISTING 10 YEARS SERVICE TO THE NEW 15 YEARS SERVICE)

BWISIT NA BWISIT NA KAMI SA COMPANY NAMIN. GUSTO NA NAMIN MAGBUO NG UNION. AND THE NEW HR MANAGER IS THE TARGET OF ALL THE ANGER SA OFFICE NAMIN. DAHIL EVERSINCE DUMATING SYA DITO PARANG ANG DAMING POLICIES NA BINAGO.

PLS ENLIGHTEN US, BAGO MABUGBOG SA LABAS ANG HR MANAGER NAMIN NG MGA HOODLUM KONG OFFICEMATES. HEHEHEHEHEHE.

hello HR wizards!!!

i have an personal inquiry to make.... if you don't mind...

but first the background.... now i am working as a financial analyst cum general accountant overseas, though i am not a board passer i've acquired this title due to the need of my present company and i know i can do the job well enough to satisfy them. before, i was working as a cost accountant in one of the top 1000 corp in the phils. that job is good, even more challenging than what i have now. i left and transferred overseas due to some financial difficulties back home... good job but not enough in terms of financial benefits.

my question is this, as what i have heard from my peers here, it is very hard to look for a job in the phils once you came from an overseas contract, why is it that way? is it because of the age factor? well as you may notice most of overseas workers will come back after a long contract and that will surely affect the age factor. is it still possible, like in my situation, to find a good paying job after my stint here?

i will appreciate your help....

kudos everyone.... :evil: :cool: :mtc:

It's a reality not only for those who come in from a long overseas assignment. Looking for a job in the PI may be challenging. There are several factors that may help explain the situation. For one, the returning OCW may have to reconcile the drastic difference in the pay scale. If you will compare your previous salary to that of what is available in the PI, you will be dissappointed. Another factor will be the level of your entry in the organization. If you are only qualified for an entry level position, then the age factor will set in. Organizations largely look for fresh grads to fill entry level positions.

To become more competitive, the returning OCW must be prepared for the employemnt scenario in the PI. While in their country of work, they must hone thier skills and try to build up their resume. Get as many opportunities as possible to make your resume as attractive as possible. If educational opportunities are available, grab them. Aspire for higher level posiitions. Showing a career direction makes you a good catch for any organization.

Better yet, try to become an entrepreneur. Save up so when you go back to the PI you will be your own boss. B)

Hope this helps....

nansky, thanks... malaking tulong yon...

actually i can consider myself na di na pwede sa entry level kasi marami na rin akong experience and some expertise on some aspects. i don't care about the pay, sabi ko nga basta kasya lang at sakto lang, ok na yon.

pero on second thought, maganda ang suggestion mo na to engage in business na lang.... hhhmmmm.... may suggestion ka ba kung ano maganda pasuking negosyo?

thanks pal....

:evil: :ninja: :cool:

MGA HRD PEEPS DYAN. MAY QUESTION LANG AKO. IS IT REALLY ILLEGAL TO PUT UP A UNION WITHIN A COMPANY? CAN A COMPANY FIRE ITS EMPLOYEES WHO ARE FORMING A UNION? AND LASTLY, CAN I COMPANY CHANGE ITS EXISTING POLICIES WITHOUT CONSULTING ITS EMPLOYEES. POLICIES LIKE PERFORMANCE INCREASE OF EMPLOYEES (EX. FROM THE EXISTING 8%, 10%, & 12% INCREASE TO A NEW 6%,7% & 8% INCREASE), AND RETIREMENT (EX. FROM THE EXISTING 10 YEARS SERVICE TO THE NEW 15 YEARS SERVICE)

BWISIT NA BWISIT NA KAMI SA COMPANY NAMIN. GUSTO NA NAMIN MAGBUO NG UNION. AND THE NEW HR MANAGER IS THE TARGET OF ALL THE ANGER SA OFFICE NAMIN. DAHIL EVERSINCE DUMATING SYA DITO PARANG ANG DAMING POLICIES NA BINAGO.

PLS ENLIGHTEN US, BAGO MABUGBOG SA LABAS ANG HR MANAGER NAMIN NG MGA HOODLUM KONG OFFICEMATES. HEHEHEHEHEHE.

hey, mga pro-admin ba talaga mga hrds? wala ba gusto sumagot sa questions ko? ok lang.....

Satyr D6,

When considering a business endeavor to set up, you must first seek to understand your key competence. This will also tell you what you enjoy most. It is important that when you decide on a business, you must consider the business environment, your competition and your abilities. As of now, businesses in the service industry seem to be a good bet. With your knowledge and expertise, you might want to look at the posibility of setting up a consultancy. A lot of companies are outsourcing not essential functions. Try looking it up...

Poor tao,

Hindi naman sa mga pro-management ang mga HRD peeps, baka lang walang competent enough to answer your query responsibly. It would be better to bring this question to the Legal thread. Hope you get an answer soon.