Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

nice....how much does a ticket cost there? just curious

The seats we were at were maybe 85 dollars...but my friend has a weekend package so the tickets were already paid for, and in my case, free.

dang! im envious! :)

GO ROX!

Really nice game last night ... Alston showed up in the 2nd half.

Wafer and Landry contributed.

Solid defense on the part of the Rockets.

Edited by Wyld
why would somebody have a heart attack with that simple post? :) peace, bro.

ok lang yun, di naman ako sensitive padre.

yao was 12-12 from the field in the game vs the heat....sa free throw pa siya nag miss ng 1, it could have been a perfect game shooting wise.

wyld,

lucky you, you get to watch it live and for free at that. hopefully i get to do the same when in the u.s. for this summer, may be a magic or lakers game.

Wafer over T-Mac!!!

Nice! :thumbsupsmiley:

With all the chismaks running around on the Yao vs. TMac thingie, one can't help but wonder what is the real situation in Houston.. Does Houston really have a problem? haha.. As much as I like TMac's skills (hell, I have his best rookie card and an autographed card of this fella), it seems that his fighting spirit ain't really something to talk about..

When he left Toronto and said that he did not want to be in VC's shadow, I felt cheated because the league should have experienced those two in their prime playing together.. They would have wrecked the league as long as they keep their egos in check.. Woulda, coulda, I know.. Now let us go back to Houston's "dilemma.."

I feel that TMac will be traded soon.. If that happens, I hope TMac changes his semi-"Starbury"-attitude because as it is, he has not really proven anything.. Flashy dunks, buzzer beaters and crazy plays do not equate WINNING.. Therefore, TMac is not yet a proven WINNER..

I feel that TMac will be traded soon.. If that happens, I hope TMac changes his semi-"Starbury"-attitude because as it is, he has not really proven anything.. Flashy dunks, buzzer beaters and crazy plays do not equate WINNING.. Therefore, TMac is not yet a proven WINNER..

Its his pride dude.. :goatee: The guy can't accept that he no longer the T-MAC

that he used to be so resorted to his old ways, whining like a baby..! :goatee: :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by darth_johnnie_walker

i watched the clip where kleiza committed an offensive foul. well, yes, it's a flop by hayes (as pointed out by karl & kleiza). but it's a flop that's going to be called. i mean, hayes was outside the circle, plus he was on vacation (and i think i saw him yawn :D ) when he got hit by kleiza :D . i think the refs made a great call (well... im a rockets fan :D ).

Ang higpit ni DIKEMBE kay YAO.. :goatee:

"Those are bull. I told him that. He's too tall to be taking charges. He needs to learn to play defense without using his chest. You don't block a shot with your chest. Maybe Yao [Ming] is listening to Shane [battier]. Maybe he wants to be a guard or something. Maybe he's planning to lead the league in charges. So I have to stop him. I have to teach him to lead the league in blocked shots, not charges."

-- Dikembe Mutombo, to the Houston Chronicle, expresses his disgust for Yao's increasing habit of trying to draw charges.

Ang higpit ni DIKEMBE kay YAO.. :goatee:

May point c Tatang Dik...if im not mistaken Yao is currently tallest player in the league(tama ba?) even taller than his mentor... He can block lots of shots taken inside the paint...Kung mag papabangga lng xa with players like Shaq and other wide body centers in the leagu mag baback-off lang xa...Kya nga xa may kasabihan sa basketball "Height is Might" :hypocritesmiley: