Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

Rockets done with McGrady?

After microfracture knee surgery last week, there are some who are speculating Tracy McGrady has played his last game as a Rocket. His contract is up next year and the team was trying to trade him before it was revealed he needed the career-threatening procedure. At the least, he's looking at a 6-12 month recovery process. This season, the Rockets have played much better without McGrady than in the past two injury-filled years and may be at the point where they are ready to move on, which has fed the speculation about a future in Houston without him.

Cleveland Plain Dealer

http://www.cleveland.com/nba/plaindealer/i....xml&coll=2

hala kawawa nman si luther head, na-waive na ng rockets, mas consistent kasi si aaron brooks & von wafer..nakuha pa nila si kyle lowry..if they're going to get rid of tmac sana makakuha sila ng creator of the dribble na pwdeng magbigay ng opening kay yao inside or sa mga shooters ng rockets including ron-ron..go rox :)

have to agree that HOU is very inconsistent. last couple of games, tinambakan nila ang kalaban by a respectable margin (even the bulls who won against them), they just have to learn how to close games. kaya lang it's been their problem for the last couple of seasons, til now they still haven't resolved it. :(

• 3 weeks later...

with that loss to the jazz, i'll say that the rockets STILL dont deserve to be in the second round. harsh as it seems, that is what i think. but, if they face the jazz in the first round and beat them, then i take back what i said about not deserving to be in the second round. but if they face another team and go on to the second round, they just got lucky. :(

the aaron brooks-kyle lowry combo at the pointguard position is really paying-off for the rockets..what they need now is a reliable post player who can defend the bigs & rebound the ball & a creator off the dribble..go rox!! 4th in the west with a 48-26 record :)

the aaron brooks-kyle lowry combo at the pointguard position is really paying-off for the rockets..what they need now is a reliable post player who can defend the bigs & rebound the ball & a creator off the dribble..go rox!! 4th in the west with a 48-26 record :)

tied third it with spurs with the hornets and jazz nipping at their butts