Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

The Lakers should trade for him, then. He still trumps Radmanovic who actually ran AWAY from his defensive assignment. :lol:

No fair, BB. You know how the bright lights easily distract the Space Cadet. From what I saw, someone took a picture and sure enough, flashes followed and that's about the time Radman lost it and moved away from his defensive man. :lol:

And that's why it's lights off in Staples- so that VladRad would at least have less distractions during the game. :cool:

Now, Tmac on the other hand is a different story. He just quits. Then when he can't make it through the first round of the playoffs, what does he do? BURST INTO TEARS, that's what! :boo:

haha

Edited by TidusJanus

The Daily Dose: Houston grows weary of waiting on T-Mac

By David Aldridge, TNT analyst

Posted Jan 13 2009 6:55PM

A lot of times, one win is all you need to forget your troubles in the NBA. Two and you're rolling. Three, and it's, "Who dares to play us in the first round?"

But there are also times when a win streak is only a mirage, wet soap covering up hidden ugliness inside the window.

This is Houston. And, yes, they have a problem. (God, I hate using that old, tired, trite saying. Please, help me come up with another one. Like, "Houston, why didn't they base a high-ratings series on your town?" Or, "Houston, what do you do with the Astrodome these days?" Anything new would be greatly appreciated.)

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/01/1...1309/index.html

...The Rockets end game just really, really sucks. They just have a meltdown in the last 5 minutes of the 4th.

last 5 minutes? i thought it was in the last 47 seconds when they had a meltdown? but just the same -- sayang! but what "intensity" they showed. it's just unfortunate that kobe made that deep 3 with battier on his face. on some other day, he would've missed that. :(

last 5 minutes? i thought it was in the last 47 seconds when they had a meltdown? but just the same -- sayang! but what "intensity" they showed. it's just unfortunate that kobe made that deep 3 with battier on his face. on some other day, he would've missed that. :(

My statement pertained to the general trend of the Rockets having a meltdown in the last 5 minutes of the 4th.

I wasnt referring to just the Rockets-Lakers game.

My statement pertained to the general trend of the Rockets having a meltdown in the last 5 minutes of the 4th.

ang puso wyld....the bad performance of the rockets is taking it's toll on their fans.... :upside: just kidding.

oh well it all boils down to the health of their 3 main guys, if all stay healthy i think all will be well.

if my memory serves me right, they had a 22 game win streak last year....and that was without ron artest, correct?

ang puso wyld....the bad performance of the rockets is taking it's toll on their fans.... :upside: just kidding.

oh well it all boils down to the health of their 3 main guys, if all stay healthy i think all will be well.

if my memory serves me right, they had a 22 game win streak last year....and that was without ron artest, correct?

Oh the puso is fine ... I was just clarifying my statement in order to avoid a hasty conclusion on the previous poster's part.

You know what -- im not even a Rockets fan ... my sister is ... im just interested in basketball in general.

I just hope the injury bug finishes its run on the team so they can go on and win more games -- they certainly deserve it.

Oh the puso is fine ... I was just clarifying my statement in order to avoid a hasty conclusion on the previous poster's part.

You know what -- im not even a Rockets fan ... my sister is ... im just interested in basketball in general.

I just hope the injury bug finishes its run on the team so they can go on and win more games -- they certainly deserve it.

a few more weeks at the least....t mac is out for the next 2 weeks....ron artest from 7-10 days.

what's your favorite nba team if i may ask?

oh. that. yeah. i agree with that. laging ganon rockets. kainis. :)

ang puso wyld....

why would somebody have a heart attack with that simple post? :) peace, bro.

a few more weeks at the least....t mac is out for the next 2 weeks....ron artest from 7-10 days.

what's your favorite nba team if i may ask?

You mean ... may difference pag nakabalik si TMac????? :upside:

I dont really have a favorite team per se. I cheer for the Rockets because theyre the hometown team.

More of I like individual players ... :)