Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

I feel sorry for TMac ... but feeling sorry for him doesnt help.

He needs to get well and fast. He wont do that trying to play more basketball.

don't feel sorry for him....he's got a multi million dollar contract with the rockets and probably more with his endorsements and he's not even playing :upside: ....but i know what you mean....in fairness to tmac i love the way he plays, it's so unfortunate that he is always saddled with injuries (reminds me of samboy lim).

i feel that being the main man for the last 2 teams he's played for has taken it's toll on his body, the wear and tear i mean. as the go to guy he get's banged up pretty good every game and it's showing in the past few years on him....what more if in all those years he got past the 1st round of the playoffs (ala kevin garnett when he was with his beloved sota), he might be in a wheelchair now .....well i still hope things do get better for him health wise, honestly i would like to see him get past the 1st round.

I still believe in T-mac kahit sobrang sama ng laro nya this season...

Who can forget what he did against SA Spurs last year...

yeah! that's what i meant when i said "13 in 35." :)

although a lot of people hate him this season (including me), im sure all rockets fan will still cheer for him IF things change to like it was before. :)

don't feel sorry for him....he's got a multi million dollar contract with the rockets and probably more with his endorsements and he's not even playing :upside: ....but i know what you mean....in fairness to tmac i love the way he plays, it's so unfortunate that he is always saddled with injuries (reminds me of samboy lim).

i feel that being the main man for the last 2 teams he's played for has taken it's toll on his body, the wear and tear i mean. as the go to guy he get's banged up pretty good every game and it's showing in the past few years on him....what more if in all those years he got past the 1st round of the playoffs (ala kevin garnett when he was with his beloved sota), he might be in a wheelchair now .....well i still hope things do get better for him health wise, honestly i would like to see him get past the 1st round.

LOL ...:P

I feel sorry for the guy because I can see he wants to play and he just cant. At least not the way he used to be.

Youre right though -- he is just like Samboy Lim (one of my favorite Pinoy ballplayers) ...

Id ilke to see Tmac at his best again ... and the only way he can do that is to recover fully. He wont recover adding more injuries to his already injured body.

no need to trade d guy out... even w injury he still one of d best player in d nba.... let him retired in rockets guys... atleast he feel home in houston then in toronto and orlando... last yr was yao who was out nt him.... just give time to dis big 3 u will see d result.... mas ok yung line up ngayun kaysa last yr.... may bench player sila.

no need to trade d guy out... even w injury he still one of d best player in d nba.... let him retired in rockets guys... atleast he feel home in houston then in toronto and orlando... last yr was yao who was out nt him.... just give time to dis big 3 u will see d result.... mas ok yung line up ngayun kaysa last yr.... may bench player sila.

no need to trade d guy out... even w injury he still one of d best player in d nba.... let him retired in rockets guys...

no doubt he WAS one of the best players in the nba. but a hefty paycheck for sitting around? yes. let him retire with a rockets jersey... now! :D (unless...)

pero nagpakitang gilas against oklahoma... ang tanong, kung kaya nyang magpakitang gilas pa kung kailan kailangan na. :)

right now kahit papano they have options at the PG position; they have rafer, brooks & wafer, these 3 can rotate anytime & can compliment yao because they can shoot the 3 (pinakaconsistent na siguro dito si brooks, i think)..

nice 3 game winning streak by the rox, against okc, celts & nyk..sana tuloy-tuloy na to! 24-15; 5th in the west; go rockets!!! :)

To think T-MAC has gone so low.. <_< :grr:

McGrady backstabbing Yao?

This is the fifth season Tracy McGrady and Yao Ming have played together in Houston, so you'd think by now that everyone would be comfortable with their roles. Apparently not. McGrady has been privately complaining to friends in recent days about Yao taking too many shots and not being tough enough. Like McGrady has never been accused of either.

New York Daily News

LOL ...:P

I feel sorry for the guy because I can see he wants to play and he just cant. At least not the way he used to be.

Youre right though -- he is just like Samboy Lim (one of my favorite Pinoy ballplayers) ...

Id ilke to see Tmac at his best again ... and the only way he can do that is to recover fully. He wont recover adding more injuries to his already injured body.

nice to see am discussing basketball stuff with a lady....not that often that i get to do that.... :flowers: :thumbsupsmiley: :cool:

well looking good against d knicks less marbury.... 20pts win pwede na.... no artest and t-mac.

as i've said, no need for tmac. :D but ron is a necessity. ;)

totoo ba yan report na yan darth? oh well, if that's true, so sad, i'd like to think that nobody in the team would resort to the blame game tsk tsk..lets win more games! lakers up next! go rockets!!! :)

no confirmation on that. that news was from a tabloid, according to the other thread. ;)

nice to see am discussing basketball stuff with a lady....not that often that i get to do that.... :flowers: :thumbsupsmiley: :cool:

LOL thanks. Love watching most sports actually. :)

The Rockets are doing pretty good these past games -- I just hope they keep it up and the injury bug doesnt bite any more players. :)

totoo ba yan report na yan darth? oh well, if that's true, so sad, i'd like to think that nobody in the team would resort to the blame game tsk tsk..lets win more games! lakers up next! go rockets!!! :)

I don't know if it 100% true since there is no hard evidence.. :rolleyes:

Its a rumor that came from SI.com's Truth & Rumor page.. :hypocritesmiley:

I think its from this site though: :goatee:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/columnis...dex.html?page=1

At least si SKYWALKER nanalo ng championship (GRANDSLAM pa..!) w/ SMB

kahit na PBA lang.. :hypocritesmiley:

no doubt he WAS one of the best players in the nba. but a hefty paycheck for sitting around? yes. let him retire with a rockets jersey... now! :D (unless...)

I will agree with you on this one.. Those injuries are always keep coming back,

it like its not really healing at all..! :grr: I don't know if its with his doctors or his

body is already giving up on him but he better accept the reality that he is no

longer what he use to be, he must change his game if he wants to continue to

play the game (stop whining..!) and just let YAO be the franchise player for the

ROCKETS.. :goatee: :thumbsupsmiley:

Tmac should do the Rockets a favor and just retire. Call it quits. :)

He's like dead weight for the Rockets, really and all he does is slack off. He doesn't earn his $. I saw this one game against the Raptors, he was guarding Jamario Moon and he just plainly gave up on the defensive play. No challenge, no attempt to defend. The result was an easy dunk by Moon. Ugh.

He's like dead weight for the Rockets, really and all he does is slack off. He doesn't earn his $. I saw this one game against the Raptors, he was guarding Jamario Moon and he just plainly gave up on the defensive play. No challenge, no attempt to defend. The result was an easy dunk by Moon. Ugh.

The Lakers should trade for him, then. He still trumps Radmanovic who actually ran AWAY from his defensive assignment. :lol:

That's $21M going to waste right there.. <_<