Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

nice first 2 games by the big three

against the grizzlies, 82-71..yao had 21pts, tmac and artest both got 16, scola had 12 pts..

against the mavs, 112-102..yao had 30 pts & 13 rebs, artest has 29 pts, tmac had 16..

2-0 na tayo, good start for the rockets; ill be praying for an injury-less season..the big three's potential is amazing; good defense; great frontline & deep bench; i hope the rockets can go all the way..

*howard was trying to punk yao during the rockets-mavs game; guess who was to the rescue? artest :) he gives the rockets some toughness not only in their game but with their mentality; i really hope artest's intensity doesn't spill outside the game; if he's head is in the game, he is one great player; kudos for the rockets GM for getting artest & barry :)

nice job indeed...

sna bumalik na laro ni steve francis...

syang lang binabayad dun eh...

point guard is wat they lack most...

inconsistent si rafer...

T-mac and Yao, and now Artest...

championship on the horizon....

btw any1 remebred the game between houston and san antonio in the 2004 season...

damn that 13 pts in 33 seconds...

T-mac burned them with 4 triples and a foul counted three point shot...

Artest got good game last night. He's a key for this team. TMac has low performance & FG%, good thing he's got some assists. Yao still got his touch..

As good as TMac is as a player, he does not really shoot high percentage shots.. Now that he has another scoring option in Ron Ron, he needs not to take too many attempts.. For one thing, the balls needs to rotate not through him but through Yao.. Not because Yao is a better player, but because Yao Ming is always in the shaded lane, where shots have a higher percentage of falling in..

nice job indeed...

sna bumalik na laro ni steve francis...

syang lang binabayad dun eh...

point guard is wat they lack most...

inconsistent si rafer...

Steve Francis? Up to now, I don't understand why Franchise has this stupid attitude, since Yao Ming got drafted and became Houston's #1 option in scoring.. He is still young and I feel that he can still play (isipin nyo mga ka-batch nito, Brand, Odom, Baron Davis), if he wants to.. Nakakpaghinayang talaga siya.. Well, his attitude really sucked when he demanded a trade from Vancouver when the Grizz drafted him, so, maybe this is payback.. Payback not from Vancouver, but from the basketball Gods.. haha..

Edited by revi
guys for me i feel Yao is deserving to be mvp to this year sana wag ma injury at lang favoritism against chinese players. Peru mala mvp sya mag laru. Lebron and CP3 are over rated. Kobe pwede ba peru i think Yao deserves it this time

Bro, I will not refute you about Yao deserving to be lined up as an MVP candidate if he can stay healthy all season long.

BUT... to say that LeBron and CP3 are overrated? You must be out of your mind! :lol: Iisipin ko niyan, hindi ka nanonood ng NBA. LeBron almost singlehandedly brought the Cavs to the NBA Finals 2 years ago. And as for CP3? He was last season's MVP award runner-up and he turned the Hornets from just another NBA team to a contender.

Lastly, I don't believe that there's discrimination in the NBA against Chinese players because if that is the case, none of them would've played there in the first place. Baka 1st and last Chinese player na sa NBA si Wang Zhizhi.

Just my 2 cents' worth. ;)

wow bck to bck 30pts for ming was somthing..... 2nd straight win... mukhang may best 3 team agad sa west side w lakers, hornets and rockets....

Lets not forget Utah but actually parang ito nga ang ngyayari. Itong 4 na ito ang final 4 ng west since

the other powerhouses in the west have declining superstars in their line-ups,SUNS got

Shaq,Nash & Hill who's are now old,same goes with the SPURS with weak ankled Manu and Duncan who is

also gettin old and the MAVS with their old quaterback Kidd..

I think if Yao is healthy, this team can go all the way to June and beat the Celtics.. :thumbsupsmiley: