Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

.........well for me siguro batian na lang or ngitian na lang, no need for a little chitchat or something, and besides for what pa?.........iniwan na nga ako eh hehehehe pero kung maganda naman ang paghihiwalay nyo, a short friendly conversation would be nice.............

If the break up was really painful, If I still have not move on and were still in love with the "EX", seeing him with somebody else...and knowing that they are happy together will surely break my spirit..it will drain the life out of me... but then again, if I accepted the fact that we were no longer together..had moved on and found my own happiness, it wouldn't really matter where I see him with somebody else. In fact right now, I'm friends with my ex's current partner..even if me and him aren't in good terms.

I see them often and i have an ache in my tummy. I knew she's enjoying his moves in bed and all. I knew she'll be receiving flowers every monthsary.

The point is you'll always wonder if he thinks of you when he makes out with his current flame. I wonder if she wears underwear because i don't

I see them often and i have an ache in my tummy. I knew she's enjoying his moves in bed and all. I knew she'll be receiving flowers every monthsary.

The point is you'll always wonder if he thinks of you when he makes out with his current flame. I wonder if she wears underwear because i don't

well said except the last sentence.. lol :upside: i just can't help but relate

although the scenario is opposite.. *sigh*