Ex Pba Players

peep_tom

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about the bruise brothers? Yoyoy Villamin and Ricky Relosa? we don't have rough and physical players like them in the PBA anymore..kaya mas exciting manood noon, parating may away at tirahan sa laro..well those were the dark ages when players play not only for money but pride, ngayon maingat na mga players, konting kanti lang, foul agad...

Guest airmax
i still play with him now and bong dela cruz....galing padin!...ganun padin work nya

sinong bong dela cruz yan pare yung taga crispa or ung taga adamson dati? relosa and villamin are here in the united states. si villamin daw nagmamaneho ng taxi dito. sa new york ata sya nakatira. si bong alvarez naman nakita ko na kausap si vergel meneses nung nandyan pa ako sa pinas. sinundo ata ni meneses ung anak nya sa poveda.

sinong bong dela cruz yan pare yung taga crispa or ung taga adamson dati? relosa and villamin are here in the united states. si villamin daw nagmamaneho ng taxi dito. sa new york ata sya nakatira. si bong alvarez naman nakita ko na kausap si vergel meneses nung nandyan pa ako sa pinas. sinundo ata ni meneses ung anak nya sa poveda.

yung taga crispa pre...nakta ko din si meneses before sa greenbelt

He lives in a subdivision in Pasig, not sure if still with Almira Mulach though... have businesses left and right and sees him often in bars in eastwood / makati.. still fit as ever.

ayt! thanks!

that almira girl is hot... well at least the last time I saw her which was years ago!

Wait a sec, di ba is the Yoyoy Villamin your talking about yung dating naging sidekick ni Vic Sotto sa movies? I thought he was a politician in the local Government of Pasig?

Wait a sec, di ba is the Yoyoy Villamin your talking about yung dating naging sidekick ni Vic Sotto sa movies? I thought he was a politician in the local Government of Pasig?

dude... you must confuse him with yoyong martirez...

also a former PBA player :D

if im not mistaken capacio was the manager of the feu team e paano naging driver yon. ang balita ko coach na sya ng feu men's team.

i live pretty close to capacio and my cousin was the PT of the team before. from what i remember he has a farm and does some distribution now. so there, the guy is doing well and is not a driver.

oh yeah, elmer reyes is connected with a used car lot owned by a couple of ex-pba players. I think the lot is called "All Stars" and is somewhere near DLSU.

dude... you must confuse him with yoyong martirez...

also a former PBA player :D

Hehehe sya yung sigaw ng sigaw sa pelikula ni Vic Sotto tapos tatanungin ni Vic ng "Galit ka?" sagot nya with matching smile. Hindeeeee nagpapaliwanag lang :thumbsupsmiley: