Ex Pba Players

peep_tom

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! he indeed is still very much alive and doing well!

kawawang abe king... pinatay dito sa thread hehehe!

So san nakuha nung nagpost na info nya dati na patay si Abe King?

*Pero ganda ng suporta ni Abe King kay Distrito sa trial nyan. Naalala ko kasi dati sinampal ni Abe si Rudy.(Purefoods vs Swift)

Ginugulangan kasi ni Distrito si Dindo Pumaren tapos nagulat na lang ako nasa playing court na si Abe King sinugod si Rudy at sinampal.

Sympre na-thrown si Abe King. Pero ang nagulat ako hindi lumaban si Rudy kay Abe. Parang natameme nung time na yun si Distrito.

Edited by edc
Feihl played with Villa Anita Quezon -the Quezon's team for the NBC but it was only for the exhibition game he is not part of the team though

just last conference Feihl suited up for welcoat

*Pero ganda ng suporta ni Abe King kay Distrito sa trial nyan. Naalala ko kasi dati sinampal ni Abe si Rudy.(Purefoods vs Swift)

Ginugulangan kasi ni Distrito si Dindo Pumaren tapos nagulat na lang ako nasa playing court na si Abe King sinugod si Rudy at sinampal.

Sympre na-thrown si Abe King. Pero ang nagulat ako hindi lumaban si Rudy kay Abe. Parang natameme nung time na yun si Distrito.

I really don't have any idea... try mo na lang magbackread

• 3 weeks later...
Segova gave his ex-wife some man juice. With consent, unfortunately!!! That was the beginning of the end of their marriage...

Where is Ricky Relosa? Is he still running away from Ronnie Thompkins?

LOL. Hindi lang naman si Segova ang tumikim sa misis niya e. Sorry siya, mahilig magpatikim si JF.

Guest airmax

nag flying kick sya dati kay Abe nung crispa pa sya at toyota si abe

Guest airmax

tompkin died a couple of years ago. relosa is back here in the states. as for bong dela cruz sya ung player ng adamson at ust dati di ba. si aris franco player ng shell dati at philips sardines ng pabl. may bong dela cruz kasi na player ng crispa dati sya ba ito?

tompkin died a couple of years ago. relosa is back here in the states. as for bong dela cruz sya ung player ng adamson at ust dati di ba. si aris franco player ng shell dati at philips sardines ng pabl. may bong dela cruz kasi na player ng crispa dati sya ba ito?

who's the tompkin that died?

yup si bong dela cruz nga ng crispa..yung tirador haha hanggang ngyn

how about the fil - shams, (technically they are x pba players din) where are they? Sonny Alvarado, Devon Harp? si Ordonio ba na deport din?

last I heard of Ordonio was a long time ago, he last played for Alaska I think...

as far as I know he wasn't deported. there just wasn't much place/room for him in the league along with the other "talented" ex-PBA players now playing in various leagues in the country...

OIC...well i really think Ordonio as a non factor for which ever team he played for, too much hype because he looks like Kobe

sorry for my poor memory but i couldn't picture who al segova is, what team did he play for? among the fil-shams i really like Alvarado, he was unorthodox but he was good and a good match to seigle, tall just as fast and stronger, sayang...Harp is another good one, poor free throw shooter and no outside game but, when he gets the ball deep he's unstopable.

Para di OT where's Marvin Ortiguerra? Is Gerald Fransisco still playing? Ballesteros? Cantonos? obvious kung saan ako graduate! hehehe sila yung mga naabutan ko eh :D

OIC...well i really think Ordonio as a non factor for which ever team he played for, too much hype because he looks like Kobe

sorry for my poor memory but i couldn't picture who al segova is, what team did he play for? among the fil-shams i really like Alvarado, he was unorthodox but he was good and a good match to seigle, tall just as fast and stronger, sayang...Harp is another good one, poor free throw shooter and no outside game but, when he gets the ball deep he's unstopable.

Para di OT where's Marvin Ortiguerra? Is Gerald Fransisco still playing? Ballesteros? Cantonos? obvious kung saan ako graduate! hehehe sila yung mga naabutan ko eh :D

Al Segova used to play for PF... he was the one who was rumored to have had an affair with Jackie Forster-Paras

si Marvin nasa PBL ata...

Gerald naman is with coke...

I don't have any idea kay Ballesteros and Cantonjos

how about the fil - shams, (technically they are x pba players din) where are they? Sonny Alvarado, Devon Harp? si Ordonio ba na deport din?

These guys are probably still playing ball in the U.S. and in some other countries but i dont think that they are getting paid the way they used to here. Alvarado is a cut above the above-mentioned fil-shams, si harp mataas lang pero hindi makaka-porma yan sa ibang bansa, si ordonio naman walang sinabi dito kahit saang team siya naglaro.

• 4 weeks later...
These guys are probably still playing ball in the U.S. and in some other countries but i dont think that they are getting paid the way they used to here. Alvarado is a cut above the above-mentioned fil-shams, si harp mataas lang pero hindi makaka-porma yan sa ibang bansa, si ordonio naman walang sinabi dito kahit saang team siya naglaro.

Ang tindi ng dating ng Tanduay nung time na pumasok si Alvarado dun. I think that was also the rookie year of Jason Webb.