Utah Jazz

FF

jazz blow by rockets 106-95. looks like sloan's boys are peaking at the right time. here's hoping for a win at san antonio ( where they last won last 225 b.c. ) to help them wrap homecourt for the first round. :thumbsupsmiley:

jazz blow by rockets 106-95. looks like sloan's boys are peaking at the right time. here's hoping for a win at san antonio ( where they last won last 225 b.c. ) to help them wrap homecourt for the first round. :thumbsupsmiley:

with the way the SPURS are playing lately (and Manu out indefinitely until the playoffs), this should be a very winnable game for the JAZZ (even if this one's on the road.) ^_^

with the way the SPURS are playing lately (and Manu out indefinitely until the playoffs), this should be a very winnable game for the JAZZ (even if this one's on the road.) ^_^

still amigo ... keeping my fingers crossed on his game. gooo jazz !

kahit sinu team namn sa playoff na makkahrap ng JAZZ, my talo eh... DWILL is superb!

jazz-rockets nanaman :evil:

Jazz-Rockets?

I'm all for the Jazz on this one! :thumbsupsmiley:

Utah will face the winner of the Los Angeles-Denver match-up right? I'd love to see a Lakers-Jazz match-up! :thumbsupsmiley:

looks like the jazz are the favorites in this series . unlike last year when the rockets were picked to advance ... espn analysts were unanimous in picking the jazz as their choice move to the 2nd round. . still ... utah looked anything but playoff material kanina as the spurs ran them off the court.

gooooooooooooooooo jazz ! ( and thank you for the support gentlemen ! ) :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by FF
Jazz-Rockets?

I'm all for the Jazz on this one! :thumbsupsmiley:

Utah will face the winner of the Los Angeles-Denver match-up right? I'd love to see a Lakers-Jazz match-up! :thumbsupsmiley:

Hehe. Looks like you're sure that UTAH will come out of the first round but not for LA against DEN. ^_^

if they only played as good as they could night in/out, this squad should be a favorite to come out of the West.

as talented and skilled as these guys are, they seem to be a long way away from getting farther than the gritty/grind-out/do-whatever Jazz teams of old.

I don't really know what's holding them back from taking it to the next but they better get it out of the way soon.

with or w/o YAO, JAZZ wana let you know guys that SLOAN dont wanna end up his coaching career w/o NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

may the best team win jazz fans... :) (I suck at the trash talk dept ah hehehehe)

i want deron to dunk over mutumbo so that he would cry :lol:

hey hey hey ! thanks for visiting and letting yourselves be heard ! soul mtc ... manalo matalo magandang series ito partner . i'm sure tmac , scola and landry and lolo mutombo ( that has a nice ring to it ... ) will give the jazz a helluva time .

htd and dallas ... dudes it up to you to win your bracket. you got the tougher draw though with either phoenix and the spurs up ahead ...

if they only played as good as they could night in/out, this squad should be a favorite to come out of the West.

as talented and skilled as these guys are, they seem to be a long way away from getting farther than the gritty/grind-out/do-whatever Jazz teams of old.

I don't really know what's holding them back from taking it to the next but they better get it out of the way soon.

hollinger over at espn seems to agree that the stats do indicate that the jazz are capable of beating any of the nba's elite. see http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/stor...dictions-080418

fact is he even has the jazz pencilled in for the finals. dang ! like spidey said ... with high expectations also comes bigger disappointments! twas nicer last year when everyone had the jazz out by the first round. :goatee:

they're certainly capable as they have the people to play anyone any which way and they really match-up well against the rest of the West.

the biggest question has been delivering (pun intended) when it matters most.

it might be a bit unfair to ask it from Booze and Deron right now but if they don't find a way to take the reins and lead this team now, they're wasting a decent shot at the `chip.

they're certainly capable as they have the people to play anyone any which way and they really match-up well against the rest of the West.

the biggest question has been delivering (pun intended) when it matters most.

it might be a bit unfair to ask it from Booze and Deron right now but if they don't find a way to take the reins and lead this team now, they're wasting a decent shot at the `chip.

astutely said bro. with the wide open west ... the jazz have a good a chance as any . and i'm saying that not as a jazz fan but an nba fan.

UTAH's a very efficient team. Very well disciplined.

If you don't come in with the right discipline and efficiency when you play these guys. They will run over you.

They have posted double digit leads against the NBA's elite teams, so there's no question that they can really bring it.

jazz take game 1 on the road against the rockets ! it wasn't the jazz at their sharpest as they struggled with the undermanned rockets ... losing their 13 point lead and even allowing the rockets to come back.

imho problem with the jazz is they have a hard time getting it up for "weaker" opponents ; a fact that has me worried in this series with the rockets. with homecourt advantage back to the jazz .. hope that sloan lights a fire underneath the team.

And this wasn't even one of the Jazz's better games....if they take the next one, it's probably going to be a sweep.

That'll be wonderful news for us when we get to the second round. A rested, confident Jazz will be waiting for us after we've spent 6 or more games running after AI and friends.