Utah Jazz

FF

okey lang ang UTAH JAZZ kaso halatang tinamad si Carlos Boozer ung mga first games niya or hanggang ngayon medyo wala sa mood. why? kase he was already expecting for a trade during the off-seasons kaso hindi natuloy nabitin nawalan ng gana. pero kaya niya kung gugustuhin niya he is just know taking care of himself for the next team who will get him..

tama lng bumawi sila napahiya sila noon biro mo 4th quarter d naka porma sila....... nice game......

luckily kobe had a broken finger and was on IV due to a bum stomach. but we'll take a win. :hypocritesmiley: . the jazz are rounding into form and i hope they tame the 'wolves ( they lost 103-102 at the target center last April 3 ....

Guest hastati
Utah is not a mid-tier team, they are considered to be one of the contenders year in and year out. :D

As we speak, they are. Just coz the Lakers lost to them doesn't mean the Jazz are one of the top teams.

As we speak, they are. Just coz the Lakers lost to them doesn't mean the Jazz are one of the top teams.

They've been considered contenders for the past three years already. If they are all healthy, they are a very dangerous team, especially at home. Injuries just played hell with their rotations. And if you notice, they are missing some key contributors especially AK47.

Guest hastati
They've been considered contenders for the past three years already. If they are all healthy, they are a very dangerous team, especially at home. Injuries just played hell with their rotations. And if you notice, they are missing some key contributors especially AK47.

What I'm saying is the Jazz are a mid-tier team now.

Depends on our definition of "contender". The Jazz are solid enough to be playoff contenders, true. But as title contenders, well, they haven't shown yet the ability to get past the stronger teams in the West. Until they reach the WCF, I won't consider them title contenders - in the mold of LAL or SAS.

Guest hastati
Depends on our definition of "contender". The Jazz are solid enough to be playoff contenders, true. But as title contenders, well, they haven't shown yet the ability to get past the stronger teams in the West. Until they reach the WCF, I won't consider them title contenders - in the mold of LAL or SAS.

Yup I agree with this.

the jazz lack consistency - losing AGAIN to the near bottom dwelling timberwolves 104-102 at HOME ! the mark of a contender is the consistent ability to dominate lesser teams, and beat the middle tier teams and find a way to compete with the elite teams. ( evidence A : Boston Celtics ).

when you're as inconsistent as the jazz are ( winning over the lakers and magic and losing TWICE this season to the wolves ) ... you're definitely not championship caliber yet.

Korekto mundo! Without consistency, the Jazz won't get past the Lakers, Spurs or even the Mavs and Nuggs. But you gotta give it to D-Will. He's playing superbly the last few games! :goatee:

dwill is one of the best at his position ( 20 ppg , 10 apg ) . and boozer ( 20 ppg . 11 rpg ) is playing great basketball ( motivated no doubt by his upcoming free agency at end season).

the jazz are a defensive shot blocking center ( the second coming of mark eaton would be nice ) and a legit shooting guard away ( it was no coincidence that the jazz reached elite status and back to back nba finals when hornacek played at SG ) from being serious contenders.

• 2 weeks later...
d nyo pinapansin itong team n ito kaso may sunod n panalo na........

webslinger ... it's the jazz remember ? the utah jazz :hypocritesmiley: anyway it's the jazz against the wolves later. and man ... i hope we don't get mauled ( its happened 2x this season ) ....

Watched the replay of the Jazz win over the Cavs. It was a very exciting game! Wow, I missed watching the Jazz play at home - in front of the unforgiving Utah crowd! ^_^

LeBron showed why he was the league MVP by almost single-handedly putting the Cavs back into the game after being down by double-digits. Including those two loooong threes in the final minutes of the game!!!

But the story was of course how Kyle Korver made that shot from behind the backboard to put the Jazz within one, that Z's freethrow miss, and that game-winning 3-pointer by someone name Gaines who was just recently called out from the D-League.

NBA - Where Amazing happens!!! :thumbsupsmiley: