Utah Jazz

FF

check your facts, boston won over utah, 110-97.

oops, my eyes must have failed me. :lol:

KG and Pierce had a nice game - 21 pts combined on 36% FG. Looks like they're regaining their current form. :hypocritesmiley:

Grabe talaga ang Utah sa homecourt nila. And it seems like Memo Okur is finally contributing. Si AK na lang ang kulang puede na mag-ingay sa playoffs ang Jazz. :rolleyes:

Guest megalodon

KG and Pierce had a nice game - 21 pts combined on 36% FG. Looks like they're regaining their current form. -Don't tell me you're becoming a hater. The sarcasm is apparent. :lol:

Grabe talaga ang Utah sa homecourt nila. And it seems like Memo Okur is finally contributing. Si AK na lang ang kulang puede na mag-ingay sa playoffs ang Jazz-They have a good chance of surviving the Suns should they meet in the playoffs but I couldnt' say the same about them should they meet the Lakers in the second round. The Lakers have been their tormentors for the past 2 years in the playoffs.

Edited by megalodon
KG and Pierce had a nice game - 21 pts combined on 36% FG. Looks like they're regaining their current form. -Don't tell me you're becoming a hater. The sarcasm is apparent. :lol:

Grabe talaga ang Utah sa homecourt nila. And it seems like Memo Okur is finally contributing. Si AK na lang ang kulang puede na mag-ingay sa playoffs ang Jazz-They have a good chance of surviving the Suns should they meet in the playoffs but I couldnt' say the same about them should they meet the Lakers in the second round. The Lakers have been their tormentors for the past 2 years in the playoffs.

Me? - a hater??? Don't think so. Na-miss ko lang yung updates ng Celtics games sa mga threads eh. Usually kasi kakatapos pa lang ng game, meron na. So tried to fill your shoes. :hypocritesmiley: Siguro marami pa akong kakaining bigas in this area, kasi hindi pa ganung kaganda ang updates ko. :rolleyes:

Guest megalodon
Me? - a hater??? Don't think so. Na-miss ko lang yung updates ng Celtics games sa mga threads eh. Usually kasi kakatapos pa lang ng game, meron na. So tried to fill your shoes. :hypocritesmiley: Siguro marami pa akong kakaining bigas in this area, kasi hindi pa ganung kaganda ang updates ko. :rolleyes:

Ah. So claro na isa lang pala ang rabid hater dito ng Celtics. :lol: Anyway, on-topic, the Jazz simply outplayed the Celtics in the second half. So FF, your fave team beat your second fave team. ;)

Ah. So claro na isa lang pala ang rabid hater dito ng Celtics. :lol: Anyway, on-topic, the Jazz simply outplayed the Celtics in the second half. So FF, your fave team beat your second fave team. ;)

sino kaya ang rabid hater ng celtics na yan? :rolleyes:

basta ako indifferent lang sa celtics. :lol:

Guest megalodon

sino kaya ang rabid hater ng celtics na yan? :rolleyes:-uhm ikaw?basta ako indifferent lang sa celtics. :lol:-which is contrary to what you've been posting. Kahit kelan hindi talaga nawawala pagkabopols mo. I don't think I'll ever get tired of calling you this: bopols. :lol:

yo sharkman ! your bite is getting worse than ever ! :hypocritesmiley: sabi ko na sa inyo pistols na lang at twenty paces for you and jopoc . :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: jopoc welcome to the thread man . dencio too! sana mas madalas magharap ang jazz and celtics para mas maraming posters dito ! of course the CELTS have to lose each game ... but you won't find me complaining if that happens.

yes dear sharkman el primo favorito vs. el segundo favorito ! although i was rooting for the jazz ( as expected ) all the way. i think the key was the last minutes of the 1st half where the jazz 2nd unit scored the last seven points of the game.

okur was money in this game although the celts were a bit jetlagged ( 3rd game in four nights ). could've been a bigger blowout had d'will made those layups in the lane . still the guy sank almost all his FTs and ran rondo to the ground.

the jazz can match up with anyone in the west except the lakers. moreso over a seven game series. i hope the jazz grab the 2 spot in the playoffs which means no lakers till the conference finals. if they slide down to no. 4 ...you can chalk up an early exit for my beloved jazz.

sino kaya ang rabid hater ng celtics na yan? :rolleyes:-uhm ikaw?basta ako indifferent lang sa celtics. :lol:-which is contrary to what you've been posting. Kahit kelan hindi talaga nawawala pagkabopols mo. I don't think I'll ever get tired of calling you this: bopols. :lol:

just using your own definition of "indifferent".

indifferent ako sa celtics, just as indifferent ka sa magic. hindi po ba? :lol:

bakit ako magiging celtics hater, eh hindi manalo-nalo ang team na yan sa team ko? :lol:

hindi ako hater ng celtics.... nakakatuwa lang asarin ang ibang celtics fans... ayaw tumanggap ng pagkatalo... daming dahilan... daming satsat..... hindi makaunawa na ganyan ang basketbol, minsan panalo, minsan talo.

yo sharkman ! your bite is getting worse than ever ! :hypocritesmiley:

:lol:

jopoc welcome to the thread man . dencio too! sana mas madalas magharap ang jazz and celtics para mas maraming posters dito ! of course the CELTS have to lose each game ... but you won't find me complaining if that happens.

hey, thanks for the warm welcome. just dropping by. good luck sa jazz mo, hope they continue to make sweet music.

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon

yo sharkman ! your bite is getting worse than ever ! :hypocritesmiley: sabi ko na sa inyo pistols na lang at twenty paces for you and jopoc . :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: jopoc welcome to the thread man . dencio too! sana mas madalas magharap ang jazz and celtics para mas maraming posters dito ! of course the CELTS have to lose each game ... but you won't find me complaining if that happens.-Haha! The Fagic fan doesn't stand a chance against yours truly when it comes to arguing who's the better team. The 17 of my fave team and your second fave team sez it all. :thumbsupsmiley:

yes dear sharkman el primo favorito vs. el segundo favorito ! although i was rooting for the jazz ( as expected ) all the way. i think the key was the last minutes of the 1st half where the jazz 2nd unit scored the last seven points of the game. -The Cs were just outplayed in the second half.

okur was money in this game although the celts were a bit jetlagged ( 3rd game in four nights ). could've been a bigger blowout had d'will made those layups in the lane . still the guy sank almost all his FTs and ran rondo to the ground.-D-Wil played his game. CJ Miles was the x-factor in this game. A team coached by Jerry Sloan is always dangerous.

the jazz can match up with anyone in the west except the lakers. moreso over a seven game series. i hope the jazz grab the 2 spot in the playoffs which means no lakers till the conference finals. if they slide down to no. 4 ...you can chalk up an early exit for my beloved jazz.-In my opinion, the Jazz will have a difficult time against the Mavs. They are way too deep.

Edited by megalodon
Guest megalodon

indifferent ako sa celtics, just as indifferent ka sa magic. hindi po ba? :lol:-As I said, you're the most rabid Celtic hater in the sports section. Nagpapalakpak mga tenga mo kapag natalo ang Celtics tapos naaasar ka pag nanalo Celtics. I don't blame you for getting envious. My team has 17 of those things your losers from Orlando could only covet. :lol:

bakit ako magiging celtics hater, eh hindi manalo-nalo ang team na yan sa team ko? :lol: -Pero nagpapalakpak tenga mo pag natalo Celtics at asar talo ka sa akin pag nagpopost ako tungkol sa panalo ng Celtics. Tama na palusot Fagic fan. :lol:

hindi ako hater ng celtics.... nakakatuwa lang asarin ang ibang celtics fans... ayaw tumanggap ng pagkatalo... daming dahilan... daming satsat..... hindi makaunawa na ganyan ang basketbol, minsan panalo, minsan talo.-Kawawa ka naman. You're actually getting delusional thinking that I get riled up by your asinine comments just as you got delusional when you said that the Fagic were the first team to have ever beaten the Celtics at home in a 7th game. Gising bopols, gising.:lol:

Edited by megalodon
jopoc welcome to the thread man . dencio too!

Sir, i post in this thread from time to time, just as i do in most other NBA/basketball related threads (huwag lang masasara dahil sa balitaktakan ng mga kaibigan natin :rolleyes: )

Against the Lakers, it's true the Jazz seem to find LA a tough nut to crack. Pero malay natin, this might be year. ;)

indifferent ako sa celtics, just as indifferent ka sa magic. hindi po ba? :lol:-As I said, you're the most rabid Celtic hater in the sports section. Nagpapalakpak mga tenga mo kapag natalo ang Celtics tapos naaasar ka pag nanalo Celtics. I don't blame you for getting envious. My team has 17 of those things your losers from Orlando could only covet. :lol:

bakit ako magiging celtics hater, eh hindi manalo-nalo ang team na yan sa team ko? :lol: -Pero nagpapalakpak tenga mo pag natalo Celtics at asar talo ka sa akin pag nagpopost ako tungkol sa panalo ng Celtics. Tama na palusot Fagic fan. :lol:

hindi ako hater ng celtics.... nakakatuwa lang asarin ang ibang celtics fans... ayaw tumanggap ng pagkatalo... daming dahilan... daming satsat..... hindi makaunawa na ganyan ang basketbol, minsan panalo, minsan talo.-Kawawa ka naman. You're actually getting delusional thinking that I get riled up by your asinine comments just as you got delusional when you said that the Fagic were the first team to have ever beaten the Celtics at home in a 7th game. Gising bopols, gising.:lol:

lilinawin ko na lang, for the last time.... indifferent ako sa celtics.... tulad mo, indifferent sa orlando.

kahit kelan, hindi ako magiging hater ng team na talunan sa team ko.... whipping boys ang celtics ng magic (with or without KG)...... simple logic lang yan..... hindi hater ang winning team sa losing team... it is always the other way around. :lol:

pinaglalaruan lang kita... sarap mong asarin... pikon talo ka kasi lagi..... hanggat hindi ka marunong tumanggap ng pagkatalo.... aasarin at aasarin pa rin kita..... and no amount of lies you make can stop me from doing so. :lol:

sige, mag post ka na ng walang kwentang comeback sa post na ito..... i dont care..,... i am done with you for now. :lol:

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon

lilinawin ko na lang, for the last time.... indifferent ako sa celtics.... tulad mo, indifferent sa orlando.

kahit kelan, hindi ako magiging hater ng team na talunan sa team ko.... whipping boys ang celtics ng magic (with or without KG)...... simple logic lang yan..... hindi hater ang winning team sa losing team... it is always the other way around. :lol:-beating the Celtics without its best player last year is really something to be proud of. Well, for delusional people like you, it is. Tell your losers to win a championship para naman hindi ka mapahiya sa akin parati dito sa sports section.:lol:

pinaglalaruan lang kita... sarap mong asarin... pikon talo ka kasi lagi..... hanggat hindi ka marunong tumanggap ng pagkatalo.... aasarin at aasarin pa rin kita..... and no amount of lies you make can stop me from doing so. :lol:-Yeah sure, I can't stop you from being delusional that you really can rile me up. What I know is I always ruffle your feathers and you always get humiliated by yours truly. Post ka ng post, pahiya ka naman sa akin just like when you said that the Fagic were the first team to beat the Celtics in their homecourt in a game 7. :lol:

sige, mag post ka na ng walang kwentang comeback sa post na ito..... i dont care..,... i am done with you for now. :lol:-Done with me? You always post after I post. I know you idolize me. Don't worry I won't stop you from idolizing me. You're my favorite lapdog. I don't need to chase you coz you're the one always after me. You're so easy and predictable. Automatic na pagkatapos ko magpost, magpopost ka din. :lol:

On-topic: D-Will and Boozer would be hard-pressed to follow the act of Stockton-Malone. Too bad MJ had to foil their shot at the championship 2 times. In my opinion, Stockton is the best point guard never to have won a championship just as The Mailman is the best power forward never to have won the big one and yes I know who Steve Nash and Charles Barkley are.

Edited by megalodon

dwill and boozer will have to make tremendous strides to make it to the level of stockton to malone combo ...malone is a better rebounder and defensive player than boozer. dwill and stock stack up differently with both having different pluses / minuses. as a duo however ... there maybe a long time before another pair can seriously challenge stockton to malone as the greatest pg/pf pairing not only in jazz but nba history.

on a more recent note ... the nuggets fall to the knicks 104-109 ! this was a gimme for the nugs. anyway am not complaining at all. with the loss ... the jazz are just one game behind the nuggets for the NW division lead / one game behind the nugs and mavericks for the 2 seed in the conference. it'll be interesting to see how it pans out in the next few games ....

Edited by FF
Guest megalodon

dwill and boozer will have to make tremendous strides to make it to the level of stockton to malone combo ...malone is a better rebounder and defensive player than boozer. dwill and stock stack up differently with both having different pluses / minuses. as a duo however ... there maybe a long time before another pair can seriously challenge stockton to malone as the greatest pg/pf pairing not only in jazz but nba history.-Yup I agree that they are the best PG/PF combo in NBA history.

dwill and boozer will have to make tremendous strides to make it to the level of stockton to malone combo ...malone is a better rebounder and defensive player than boozer. dwill and stock stack up differently with both having different pluses / minuses. as a duo however ... there maybe a long time before another pair can seriously challenge stockton to malone as the greatest pg/pf pairing not only in jazz but nba history.-Yup I agree that they are the best PG/PF combo in NBA history.

yup. perhaps the biggest advantage dwill over stock is his ability to rebound the ball. btw the celtics knock off the nuggets and the jazz thump the raptors. jazz and nugs now ties for third in the west and are tied for the NW lead. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

^Double victory for you my man. :thumbsupsmiley:

double happiness ! one of those rare days ... and looking ahead i hope the jazz do well on the road over their final schedule. starting with back to back against toronto and washington then the ny knicks and golden state at home before going up against the lakers , OKC , houston , new orleans , golden state and phoenix with OKC being the SINGLE home game.

^^ Given the strength of their remaining schedule, the Jazz, though currently 4th in the West, are projected to reach the #2 seed. DEN will place #3, while DAL will get #4 and PHO at #5. Still with only 2 games separating these teams, projections are immaterial - they have to ACTUALLY WIN games to attain those seedings. Gaya ng nangyari earlier today, talo na naman ang Nugs while the Jazz got their expected win.

^^ Given the strength of their remaining schedule, the Jazz, though currently 4th in the West, are projected to reach the #2 seed. DEN will place #3, while DAL will get #4 and PHO at #5. Still with only 2 games separating these teams, projections are immaterial - they have to ACTUALLY WIN games to attain those seedings. Gaya ng nangyari earlier today, talo na naman ang Nugs while the Jazz got their expected win.

so true sir D. actually as the schedule winds down for the playoff bound teams there are no gimmes on the schedule ( not unless the nets are on the menu ). most of the time ...the non-playoff teams relish their role as spoilers and actually use this as motivation to get in gear. the nugs and the mavs are tailing off somewhat while the jazz are coming off quality wins against boston and toronto. and they have a chance to get some mighty MO(mentum ) as they face indiana , new york , washington and golden state in their next few games ...

imho ... i don't think dallas will fall all the way to number 4. if at all denver falls to 4 while the mavs and jazz will be between 2 and 3. STILL ... that's a big IF. as always anything we post here is at best WISHFUL THINKING ...

hope to see more of you here sir D !

Edited by FF

here's more on john stockton ( courtesy of wikipedia ) ...

John Stockton averaged a career double-double, with 13.1 points and 10.5 assists per game. He holds the NBA's record for most career assists (15,806) by a margin of more than 5,000, as well as the record for most career steals (3,265). He had five of the top six assists seasons in NBA history (the other belonging to Isiah Thomas). He holds the NBA record for the most seasons, games, and consecutive games played with one team, and is third in total games played, behind Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Robert Parish. He missed only 22 games during his career, 18 of them in one season. He played in 34 games where he tallied 20 or more assists.

Stockton appeared in 10 All-Star games, and was named co-MVP of the game in 1993 with Jazz teammate Karl Malone, which was held in Salt Lake City, Utah. He played with the 1992 and 1996 US Olympic basketball teams, known as Dream Team I and II, the first Olympic squads to feature NBA players, keeping the game ball from both Gold Medal games. He was selected to the All-NBA First Team twice, the All-NBA Second Team six times, the All-NBA Third Team three times, and the NBA All-Defensive Second Team five times. He was named one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA history in 1996. Stockton's career highlight came in Game 6 of the 1997 Western Conference Finals. Stockton scored the last 9 points for the Jazz, including a buzzer-beating 3-point shot over the Houston Rockets' Charles Barkley, to send the Jazz to the first of its two consecutive NBA Finals appearances

pretty big shoes for dwill to fill ...

so true sir D. actually as the schedule winds down for the playoff bound teams there are no gimmes on the schedule ( not unless the nets are on the menu ). most of the time ...the non-playoff teams relish their role as spoilers and actually use this as motivation to get in gear. the nugs and the mavs are tailing off somewhat while the jazz are coming off quality wins against boston and toronto. and they have a chance to get some mighty MO(mentum ) as they face indiana , new york , washington and golden state in their next few games ...

imho ... i don't think dallas will fall all the way to number 4. if at all denver falls to 4 while the mavs and jazz will be between 2 and 3. STILL ... that's a big IF. as always anything we post here is at best WISHFUL THINKING ...

hope to see more of you here sir D !

That's my thinking too. It's going to be DAL and UTA battling for the coveted #2 seed. DEN seems to be slipping without Karl and emotional leader Kenyon Martin.

Will try to be more active in the thread sir FF! Utah has always been among my fave teams. ;) Was actually rooting for (and lost money on) the Jazz during their 2 year Finals appearances. Hehe, imagine that - betting against MJ!