Utah Jazz

FF

Guest megalodon

hindi. kasi ang Coach K sa basketball ay walang iba kundi si Krzyzewski. tinawag ba si lebron na Air lebron? si duncan ba tinawag na big ticket? si deron william ba, tinawag na the truth? si shaq nga nagwawala nung inangkin ni dwight ang superman kahit marami pa sya ibang monickers.

kung talagang may alam ko sa basketball, hindi mo tatawagin si george karl na coach K kasi may nag-mamay-ari na nun.

ikaw kasi, mali-mali ang pag-gamit ng monickers. smooth daw si josh smith.

pero hindi bale, iisa lang ang Mr. clogged ng MTC. ikaw yun, megalodon.

Unless Coach K of Duke has a trademark that he's the only one that can use the monicker Coach K, then I see nothing wrong with that. Ikaw lang naman nagsasabi na hindi puedeng tawagin si Coach Karl ng Coach K. Projecting ka pa, yung totoong mr. clogged ay ikaw dahil parati kang barado sa akin. :lol:

Unless Coach K of Duke has a trademark that he's the only one that can use the monicker Coach K, then I see nothing wrong with that. Ikaw lang naman nagsasabi na hindi puedeng tawagin si Coach Karl ng Coach K. Projecting ka pa, yung totoong mr. clogged ay ikaw dahil parati kang barado sa akin. :lol:

obviously you dont know anything about basketball. since when are monickers have to be given trademarks? nagpapalusot ka lang dahil barado ka, megalodon.

pero kung ganyan ang gusto mong rule, hangga't wala kang naipapakita ng tao na may trademark na MR. CLOGGED, i see nothing wrong in calling you MR CLOGGED, megalodon.

wag mo nang gayahin at wag mo nang ituro yan sa akin, kasi nauna na ako sa originality at novelty nyan. protected by copyright yan. so from now on megalodon, you are MR. CLOGGED

Guest megalodon

Let's go, Jazz!

Hey Memo and AK, if B-Roy can come back, so can you! :rolleyes:

Hey dencio. I hope you don't mind me asking but I thought you were a Mavs fan.

Guest megalodon

obviously you dont know anything about basketball. since when are monickers have to be given trademarks? nagpapalusot ka lang dahil barado ka, megalodon.-Ako pa yung walang alam. This is coming from someone who thinks that the NBA wasn't yet known to the Philippines in the 60's. Haha! Hey, you're giving this thread comic relief. Isa kang dakilang bopols. :lol:

pero kung ganyan ang gusto mong rule, hangga't wala kang naipapakita ng tao na may trademark na MR. CLOGGED, i see nothing wrong in calling you MR CLOGGED, megalodon.-Just as I see nothing wrong with calling you bopols. :lol:

wag mo nang gayahin at wag mo nang ituro yan sa akin, kasi nauna na ako sa originality at novelty nyan. protected by copyright yan. so from now on megalodon, you are MR. CLOGGED-And you are mr. bopols.Bagay na bagay sayo. :lol:

The Jazz are giving the Nuggets another spanking. Coach K's loss really is affecting them. AD just isn't Coach K in terms of coaching and motivating his players.

Edited by megalodon

Without Memo, the Jazz won't be able to extend the defense of the Nuggets' big men outside so the Nuggets big men could clog up the lane. Nevertheless, a much-needed win to square the series.

:D 1st strike

Lethargic play by the Nuggets in game 3. I guess this has something to do with Coach K's absence. AD doesn't really motivate the Nuggets the way Coach K does. I guess game 3 will go to Utah.

:P 2nd strike

Denver should get its act together. Melo and company should wake up from their stupor lest they get eliminated this early by a gritty Jazz team without Memo and AK.

Ofcourse they should start getting their acts together ... as of this point 1-3 na in favor of the Jazz. Care to make any more dumbfounded analysis/prediction/comment of whatever you want to call it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Masama ata ang basa mo ng bolang crystal.

Hey dencio. I hope you don't mind me asking but I thought you were a Mavs fan.

The Mavs are among a handful of teams I like and follow. I am not a fan of any single NBA team, like you are of the Celts. If you look at my sig - i don't have an NBA team there. B)

quickly went through all the posts ( quite combative they are ) and man no wonder a lot of nba threads got sapped. dudes salamat sa inyo masigla itong thread . parang thread ng lakers at celtics dati. konting paalala lang po . just hope it doesn't reach the point where the mods get to close us down.

back on topic... the nuggets showed why they are a team to be feared when they brought down the 20 pt lead to seven in the 4th quarter. melo and company were on full attack mode and the jazz were reeling and they fouled and fouled and fouled. utah simply has no shotblockers ( though fesenko takes up space ) so they are among the league leaders in hacks.

too bad the nuggets were also doing the same (the jazz did miss a ton of FTs. at one point they were just 19 of 29 !)

the series shifts back to denver and i expect the nuggets to regroup. it's up to the jazz to match denver's intensity.

Guest megalodon

:D 1st strike

:P 2nd strike

Ofcourse they should start getting their acts together ... as of this point 1-3 na in favor of the Jazz. Care to make any more dumbfounded analysis/prediction/comment of whatever you want to call it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Masama ata ang basa mo ng bolang crystal.

Hindi ko naman sinasabi na accurate mga prediction ko. Gusto mo lang makabawi kaya ilang alternicks na ginagamit mo barado ka pa din sa akin. Pa mr.clogged ka pa eh ikaw naman yung clogged. Alalahanin mo yung magaling mong koponan at hindi yung ibang team. Kahit anong attempt mo makabawi eh hindi ka na makakabawi dahil kahit yung hindi dapat patulan na mga analysis or comments eh pinapatulan mo. :lol:

@FF

My apologies again bro. Some crazed Laker fan is using the sports section as a vendetta vehicle.

Edited by megalodon

Boozer had an exceptional game - carving up the Nugs inside and hitting midrange jumpshots. Miles and Matthews' outside attack continue to punish DEN for clogging the lane too much, while D-Will continues to make his case as arguably the best PG in the NBA today.

Guest megalodon

Boozer had an exceptional game - carving up the Nugs inside and hitting midrange jumpshots. Miles and Matthews' outside attack continue to punish DEN for clogging the lane too much, while D-Will continues to make his case as arguably the best PG in the NBA today.

If the Jazz continue playing like they do and Denver continues to play listlessly, a Jazz-Laker/Thunder series is in the offing.

If the Jazz continue playing like they do and Denver continues to play listlessly, a Jazz-Laker/Thunder series is in the offing.

easily one of the top 5 teams in the west , denver has too much talent to go belly up in four straight games. but the three straight losses have taken our much of the team's confidence in their coach and the players confidence in each other.

they can pull together for game 5. or they can also pout and point fingers and act like a bunch of selfish brats. with the way things are shaping up ... it's too bad it looks more like the latter than the former.

since we are in the mood for analyses/comments/statements that are statements of the obvious, allow me to make mine........ if the nuggets can outscore the jazz in all the next games of the series, they will advance to the next round.

lord jopoc ! truly a profound observation sir! please feel free enlighten us further! no nba thread in the mtc can claim to be truly legit until graced by your eminent presence . but please do not be tempted to join the rabble brawling in the thread.

btw i'm pick your magic to meet the cavs in the eastern finals.

from chris marlowe's nuggets blog at nba.com

how to stop the jazz in seven easy steps

First and foremost--the Jazz offense is averaging 113 ppg! Both Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer have been unstoppable so far--the Nuggets need to slow ONE of them down. My suggestion: Concentrate on D Will who makes the Jazz go. Remember what the Nuggets did to Chris Paul in the playoffs last year? Trap him, bang him and make him relinquish the ball.

Speaking of defense, in my opinion, steals are overrated. So stop reaching in and swatting at the ball. It's costing the team fouls and causing anguish. Instead, move your feet, stay in front of your man and force the Jazz into tougher shots.

Forget about the refs! The complaining and histrionics of the Nuggets is wasting energy, alienating the officials and resulting in technicals. Instead, let the coaches question the calls. Our guys should focus on playing harder to make up for the perceived lack of calls.

Carmelo Anthony is scoring great, averaging 37 ppg in the first two playoff games, up nine from his regular season average. CJ Miles, however, the man Melo is covering, is averaging 17 ppg, up 6 1/2 from his regular season numbers. In particular, CJ has been a pain when driving to the hoop. Melo needs to bear down on D and shut down Miles.

Chris Andersen is beat up and hasn't had much impact for Denver in the series. In game three and beyond we need "The Birdman" to show up! The swooping, swatting, protecting the nest "Birdman" that we all know and love.

The Jazz are playing physical basketball. I say that it's time the Nuggets gave 'em a dose (legally) of their own medicine! Set hard screens, body up in the low post, commit hard fouls, dive for loose balls, and stick it in their ears...legally!

Finally, take the Jazz seriously. I don't care if they're missing Kirilenko and Okur. A Jerry Sloan team is going to play hard and will never give up. Realize this now: they will not roll over, you will have to beat them.

lord jopoc ! truly a profound observation sir! please feel free enlighten us further! no nba thread in the mtc can claim to be truly legit until graced by your eminent presence . but please do not be tempted to join the rabble brawling in the thread.

btw i'm pick your magic to meet the cavs in the eastern finals.

me too boss jopoc wag na manlalait ng bf ng may bf ha. para naman wala ng ngumalngal :lol:

--------------

back to topic pag nanalo ang jazz and nakapasok ang okc mukhang boozer and durant will rock the western conference sa mga susunod na taon.

obviously you dont know anything about basketball. since when are monickers have to be given trademarks? nagpapalusot ka lang dahil barado ka, megalodon.-Ako pa yung walang alam. This is coming from someone who thinks that the NBA wasn't yet known to the Philippines in the 60's. Haha! Hey, you're giving this thread comic relief. Isa kang dakilang bopols. :lol:

kaya nga tinatanong kita kung buhay ka na nung 60s. bakit ayaw mong sagutin?

kung sasabihin mo sa akin na buhay ka na nung 60s at nasa edad ka na nun para umintindi ng NBA basketball, i will myself to be corrected. kung wala ka pa nun, then tsumatsamba ka lang. hindi pa alam ang NBA, or at least hindi pa sikat, sa pinas noong 1960s.

madali lang hulihin ang mga nagpapanggap na may alam, tulad mo, mr. clogged.

pero kung ganyan ang gusto mong rule, hangga't wala kang naipapakita ng tao na may trademark na MR. CLOGGED, i see nothing wrong in calling you MR CLOGGED, megalodon.-Just as I see nothing wrong with calling you bopols. :lol:

wag mo nang gayahin at wag mo nang ituro yan sa akin, kasi nauna na ako sa originality at novelty nyan. protected by copyright yan. so from now on megalodon, you are MR. CLOGGED-And you are mr. bopols.Bagay na bagay sayo. :lol:

mr bopols. ginamit mo na yan sa lahat ng nakalaban mo. kaya hindi mo na pwede gamitin sa akin. mukhang ikaw ang bopols. wala kang maisip na iba pang hirit. pare-pareho na lang ang mga tirada mo.

The Jazz are giving the Nuggets another spanking. Coach K's loss really is affecting them. AD just isn't Coach K in terms of coaching and motivating his players.

yan ang gusto ko sa iyo, mr.clogged. kahit alam mong mali at baradong barado ka na, pilit mo pa rin pinanindigan kahit nagmumukhang tanga ka na.

just remember that pride is a deadly sin.

Hindi ko naman sinasabi na accurate mga prediction ko. Gusto mo lang makabawi kaya ilang alternicks na ginagamit mo barado ka pa din sa akin. Pa mr.clogged ka pa eh ikaw naman yung clogged. Alalahanin mo yung magaling mong koponan at hindi yung ibang team. Kahit anong attempt mo makabawi eh hindi ka na makakabawi dahil kahit yung hindi dapat patulan na mga analysis or comments eh pinapatulan mo. :lol:

@FF

My apologies again bro. Some crazed Laker fan is using the sports section as a vendetta vehicle.

Well GOOD to hear that FINALLY you admit na HINDI ACCURATE ang PREDICTION (as the term you use now)/ANALYSIS (as per the term used in post # 1215)MO. Masyado mo pang pinahaba ang usapin ... trying to wiggle out to no avail.

Your are absurd with this vendetta theory ... this started simple by a post that runs counter to what you have written. If you see that what I have written is wrong then reply intelligently by arguing with FACTS. Unfortunately, you did not and could not do that. Instead resorted to name calling and insinuated that I don't understand your post. If you think that by proving my point to counter what you insinuated me to be is VENDETTA then by all means I am guilty. However as you call it Vendetta, I think I'm just defending my BEING agaist personal attacks.

Finally, stop thinking that Zagan and I are one ... do you have proof? Why put all the blame on me when there is somebody that disagree with you. I challenge you to ....CURSE your family if I am telling the TRURTH, Curse mine if you are right in your accusations.

Having said this and considering that I have achieve what I wanted to prove all along ... which is MALI ka. I rest my case not unless you want to prolong your agony.

Guest megalodon

Nuggets stay alive. I hope the all the Western Conference series go the distance. Balanced scoring by the Nuggets. Booz and D-Will again carried the load for the Jazz.

Nuggets stay alive. I hope the all the Western Conference series go the distance. Balanced scoring by the Nuggets. Booz and D-Will again carried the load for the Jazz.

adversity brings out the worst and the best in us. just like the nuggets . down 3-1, they lose nene and the bench steps up.nice win by denver. hope the jazz close out the nuggets on satrday or else it'll be hell to pay in game 7 at the pepsi center .

Guest megalodon

adversity brings out the worst and the best in us. just like the nuggets . down 3-1, they lose nene and the bench steps up.nice win by denver. hope the jazz close out the nuggets on satrday or else it'll be hell to pay in game 7 at the pepsi center .

I hope the four playoff series in the West goes the distance.

Palala ng palala yung pagpapahiya ko sayo. Magresearch ka bago ka magpost kasi nagmumukang kawawa ka sa akin. Ang sabi ko nga eh pumunta kang national archives para magresearch. Kung tamad kang pumunta eh hindi ko na problema kung barado ka parati sa akin kasi wala ka naman talagang sa NBA.:lol:

wala pa rin maipakitang ebidensya.

Edited by zagan
Guest megalodon

Congrats to the Jazz and the thread starter FF for advancing to the Western semis. The Jazz are gonna be a facing a team though that's had their number for the past 2 playoffs. Anyway, beat LA! Hehe. :D

Congrats to the Jazz and the thread starter FF for advancing to the Western semis. The Jazz are gonna be a facing a team though that's had their number for the past 2 playoffs. Anyway, beat LA! Hehe. :D

thanks sharkman. grit and guts (and the denver meltdowns) were the keys in the jazz series win . boisbastos must be very happy too as it looks like the lakers are now a lock to go to the series finals. i understand his happiness. as you've pointed out the lakers have always owned the jazz when they've met in the last two playoffs. i hope that the lakers get a bit overconfident and that the jazz play with the same spunk they showed in the denver series.