Utah Jazz

FF

pano kp magiging interesado eh si OWNER na nga nagsabi Deron might not stay sa JAZZ pagkatapos ng kanyang contract...

the OWNER respond immediately to the possibility na hindi magsigned ng extension si DERON sa 2012. Even Deron was not aware of the TRADE.

magbasa ng mga article about the unexpected TRADE para malinawan kung bakit kailangan at sa anung kadahilan...

I know, it won't be long. :lol:

Money is not a problem in the Nets Organization, they have a billionaire russian owner.

i dont think dwight will decided by money alone. i am sure that orlando will give him a max offer. it is just a matter of whether or not he is happy with the team.

pano kp magiging interesado eh si OWNER na nga nagsabi Deron might not stay sa JAZZ pagkatapos ng kanyang contract...

the OWNER respond immediately to the possibility na hindi magsigned ng extension si DERON sa 2012. Even Deron was not aware of the TRADE.

magbasa ng mga article about the unexpected TRADE para malinawan kung bakit kailangan at sa anung kadahilan...

so what was the logic of choosing deron over jerry (as you claimed) when they will eventually trade deron???

nakapagbasa knb ng articles about JAZZ unexpected TRADE...

nyeh, hindi mo sinagot yung tanong.

besides, even if the trade was unexpected, dapat man lang, of equal caliber yung pinalit nila kay deron.... i dont think harris fits that stature. again, franchise player si deron, and you dont trade your franchise player unless there is a compelling reason.

tell me, what was the compelling reason for them to trade deron, despite the fact that they choose him over sloan? harris was a better PG? :lol:

Guest inverbrass

Looks like the Nets will be in a hot pursuit on Howard. Williams-Howard in Nets uniform.

Speaking of Howard, he's unhappy with the Magic's performance. I guess he'll go to a team which is championship caliber unlike Orlando.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Dwight-Howard-is-not-happy-with-Orlando-s-perfor;_ylt=Au87h49uun8umFNUzUKANKC8vLYF?urn=nba-325998

kitam kung nagbasa kn malalaman mo kung bakit at ano reason ni OWNER why they prompted an unexpected trade sa ganun caliber na player...... :huh:

yung logic na hinahanap mo ay yung iba nasambit sa mga articles so if ur lookin for it READ...

wag mong ibase sa article na kung anu-ano pa.... bakit hindi mo sagutin ng derechahan kung ano ang logic sa pagpili nila kay deron over sloan kung i-ttrade lang naman nila deron.

Speaking of Howard, he's unhappy with the Magic's performance. I guess he'll go to a team which is championship caliber unlike Orlando.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Dwight-Howard-is-not-happy-with-Orlando-s-perfor;_ylt=Au87h49uun8umFNUzUKANKC8vLYF?urn=nba-325998

actually, its a good thing that howard is calling out his teamates. the last time he did that was in the 2nd round of the playoffs 2009, down 3-2, he called out his coach and teamates. and we all know what happened after that.

its too early to speculate whether or not dwight will leave orlando. if he does, that's his choice. i will support my team. hindi kasi ako bandwagon fan. :lol:

i dont think dwight will decided by money alone. i am sure that orlando will give him a max offer. it is just a matter of whether or not he is happy with the team.

What do you think sir? Please read this article.

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/02/23/11/Knee-jerk-trade-wont-solve-Magics-proble/landing_magic_blog.html?blockID=416755&feedID=3681

Perhaps more disturbing for Magic fans was Dwight Howard’s reaction. Something in the superstar center’s exasperated tone after the defeat suggested that the stress of carrying a team by himself is beginning to wear on him, and that's not a good thing.

Howard finally has reached the point where he's at a loss for words.

"I've said everything there is to say," said a frustrated Dwight Howard, whose 31 points and 17 rebounds were wasted. "That's it. I've talked every timeout, when we're in the huddle, in the locker room. What, do you want me to tweet about it? I've done everything I'm supposed to do as a leader, so it's not that. I'm not singling anybody out … but as a team, if you don't play hard, you're going to lose every night.

"I'm not happy with anything other than Dwight right now," Van Gundy said. "I'm just not happy with anything. Everything I look at on here on the stat sheet is just not good. We can count on him playing well every night, but other than that, there's not much we can count on."

so......????

is this not proving my point that dwight is not after the money alone? orlando is prepared to give him a max contract, it is just about making him happy.

Every one goes for the money, especially if you're still young and lots of teams will try to lure you. Hindi lang magic ang kayang mag offer ng max contract sa kanya. Kung halimbawa papiliin si Howard ng Nets or Magic, pareho silang mag offer ng max contract sino kaya ang pipillin nyang maging teammate si Jameer or DWill? Si Arenas or D-Will?

And i'm sure sa dami ng pera ng Nets, papalibutan nila ng role players ang D-Will at Howard tandem. Sa nangyayari sa Magic ngayon, mukhang walang dahilan para mag stay pa si Howard sa Magic. Lalo na pag di sila nakapasok ng Finals this year at next year. Mukhang sablay ang Gilbert Arenas trade, laki ng sahod pang bench ang laro.

Anyway, alam naman ng Magic ito. They took the risk and expected that Arenas will be back in his old form, but obviously it did not happen. Almost $18M salary for a .371 FG% shooter and .289 3pt% averaging 11.7pts a game.

Every one goes for the money, especially if you're still young and lots of teams will try to lure you. Hindi lang magic ang kayang mag offer ng max contract sa kanya. Kung halimbawa papiliin si Howard ng Nets or Magic, pareho silang mag offer ng max contract sino kaya ang pipillin nyang maging teammate si Jameer or DWill? Si Arenas or D-Will?

And i'm sure sa dami ng pera ng Nets, papalibutan nila ng role players ang D-Will at Howard tandem. Sa nangyayari sa Magic ngayon, mukhang walang dahilan para mag stay pa si Howard sa Magic. Lalo na pag di sila nakapasok ng Finals this year at next year. Mukhang sablay ang Gilbert Arenas trade, laki ng sahod pang bench ang laro.

Anyway, alam naman ng Magic ito. They took the risk and expected that Arenas will be back in his old form, but obviously it did not happen. Almost $18M salary for a .371 FG% shooter and .289 3pt% averaging 11.7pts a game.

jameer is dwight's BFF. gilbert is a bum right now, but hopefully, he gets better.

anyway, hintayin na lang natin ang 2012. dont underestimate the financial capacity of the owner of orlando magic. they are now 2nd in payroll. willing silang gumastos.

Guest inverbrass

actually, its a good thing that howard is calling out his teamates. the last time he did that was in the 2nd round of the playoffs 2009, down 3-2, he called out his coach and teamates. and we all know what happened after that.

its too early to speculate whether or not dwight will leave orlando. if he does, that's his choice. i will support my team. hindi kasi ako bandwagon fan. :lol:

The fact is Clark Kent is unhappy with the Magic's performance. Talagang napikon sa post ko. Haha! Yeah, you can say what you wanna say about 2009. That was a fluke. Plain and simple. In 2010, ano nangyari? Talunan ang 2-time NBA finals losers mo sa Celtics coz KG was there. Face it, your losers from Orlando have a big fat egg in their trophy case. The Cs have 17. :lol:

Edited by inverbrass

The fact is Clark Kent is unhappy with the Magic's performance. Talagang napikon sa post ko. Haha! Yeah, you can say what you wanna say about 2009. That was a fluke. Plain and simple. In 2010, ano nangyari? Talunan ang 2-time NBA finals losers mo sa Celtics coz KG was there. Face it, your losers from Orlando have a big fat egg in their trophy case. The Cs have 17. :lol:

napikon??? ikaw ata napikon. kung anu-ano nang sinabi mo...... :lol: :lol:

just stated what happened the last time dwight called out his team and how far they went that time. :lol:

yes, arenas is not playing good right now, but i will give him time to adjust to the system and recover his bum legs. i see more potential in arenas than in lewis.

its really hard to base a decision on the 30-something games arenas has played for the team. mahirap yung short-sightedness. lets wait for a year before we decide.

and again, i dont think its impossible that deron might play with orlando. given the right moves, pwede pa rin mangyari yan.

Guest inverbrass

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nba-325998

Krustyboy, eto yung comment ko sa isang article. Biglang pinasok mo ang 2009 playoffs pero fluke naman yun as proven by the 2010 playoffs.:lol: Yung article na ito ay this season at hindi nung 2009 playoffs. If hindi ka pikon, you'll just base your posts strictly on this article and not involve something that happened nearly 2 years ago. :lol:

Ginawa ba ni Howard ang pagcall out sa teammates nya nung 2010 Eastern Conference Finals?:lol:

Edited by inverbrass

Krustyboy, eto yung comment ko sa isang article. Biglang pinasok mo ang 2009 playoffs pero fluke naman yun as proven by the 2010 playoffs.:lol: Yung article na ito ay this season at hindi nung 2009 playoffs. If hindi ka pikon, you'll just base your posts strictly on this article and not involve something that happened nearly 2 years ago. :lol:

Ginawa ba ni Howard ang pagcall out sa teammates nya nung 2010 Eastern Conference Finals?:lol:

i was just stating na pareho lang yan nung pag-call out nya sa team nung 2009. nag step up yung team after and got themselves to the finals despite not being considered to reach there. anong masama dun? bakit mo sinali yung championships ng boston? affected ka ba kasi boston yung tinalo ng magic nung nag-salita si dwight? :lol:

remember na hindi lang boston tinalo nila, yung #1 seed na cavs, tinalo din nila. those were totally unexpected. kahit sabihin natin na talo sila sa finals, nag-overachieve ang magic that year.

wag kang masaktan o mapikon kung tinalo ng magic ang celtics during that run. nagkataon lang na sila ang kalaban nila nun. :lol:

Guest inverbrass

i was just stating na pareho lang yan nung pag-call out nya sa team nung 2009. nag step up yung team after and got themselves to the finals despite not being considered to reach there. anong masama dun? bakit mo sinali yung championships ng boston? affected ka ba kasi boston yung tinalo ng magic nung nag-salita si dwight? :lol:

remember na hindi lang boston tinalo nila, yung #1 seed na cavs, tinalo din nila. those were totally unexpected. kahit sabihin natin na talo nila sa finals, nag-overachieve ang magic that year.

wag kang masaktan o mapikon kung tinalo ng magic ang celtics during that run. nagkataon lang na sila ang kalaban nila nun. :lol:

Yung article about this year and not the 2009 NBA playoffs. Nagpasok ka ng OT, hindi din siguro masama magpasok ng OT para parehas lang tayo. laugh.gif Hindi ako affected. Ikaw ang affected. Nagpost lang ako ng article tungkol sa unhappiness ni Howard sa performance ng Magic this year, biglang react ka at nagpost ng 2009 playoffs. Halatang pikon talo ka krustyboy.laugh.gif Remember na wala si KG nung 2009. Ano nangyari ng 2010? Did Dwight call out his teammates to rally them in the ECF in 2010?laugh.gif Wag kang masaktan or mapikon pag nagpakita ng article tungkol sa talunan mong team. laugh.gif

Edited by inverbrass

Yung article about this year and not the 2009 NBA playoffs. Nagpasok ka ng OT, hindi din siguro masama magpasok ng OT para parehas lang tayo. laugh.gif Hindi ako affected. Ikaw ang affected. Nagpost lang ako ng article tungkol sa unhappiness ni Howard sa performance ng Magic this year, biglang react ka at nagpost ng 2009 playoffs. Halatang pikon talo ka krustyboy.laugh.gif Remember na wala si KG nung 2009. Ano nangyari ng 2010? Did Dwight call out his teammates to rally them in the ECF in 2010?laugh.gif Wag kang masaktan or mapikon pag nagpakita ng article tungkol sa talunan mong team. laugh.gif

please, wag nang palusot. ikaw ang nagpasok ng OT dito.

eto pa nga yung unang post mo.......

ang pinag=uusapan namin yung trade ng nets at jazz kay d-will.

tapos nung sinagot ko lang na yung pag-call out ni dwight ay nakabuti noong 2009 playoffs, kung anu-ano nang pinasok mong paramihan ng championships (which i dont care since i am not a bandwagon fan). obvious ikaw yung napikon dahil hindi naman usapan yung number of championships. ang usapan na pinasok mo, yung pagiging unhappy ni dwight.

any way, OT na tayo, so i end the discussion here.

im sure you wont allow me to have the last post, so if it will make you happy, go ahead, and make your non-sense reply. :lol:

Guest inverbrass

Looks like the Nets will be in a hot pursuit on Howard. Williams-Howard in Nets uniform.

Krustyboy, this is where I based my post regarding Howard. Kaya nga sabi ko sa post ko, Speaking of Howard, he's unhappy with the Magic's performance, I guess he'll go to a team which is championship-caliber unlike Orlando. Ikaw lang naman yung nagreact at pinasok pa yung 2009 playoffs. This article was referring to the Magic's performance this season and not the 2009 playoffs. Sino kayang nonsense sa atin? laugh.gif

Edited by inverbrass

The Jazz have won just once over their first seven games under Tyrone Corbin since Jerry Sloan rode off into the sunset.

Plus, the club is now trying to adjust after superstar point guard Deron Williams was shipped to New Jersey, leaving the reins to Devin Harris.

Seven games should be enough to clear the dust clouds from the unexpected bombing that Sloan & Williams created in the Jazz organization.

Got a few bucks riding on Utah tomorrow against the Denver Nuggets which has won four of five after Carmelo Anthony left the team.

The only loss was a one point loss @ Portland in overtime 106-107. And they also blasted the Bobcats today by forty points!

The extended honeymoon period for the new look nuggets will end, time to come back down to earth Coach Karl.