Utah Jazz

FF

^ How are you, sir. Nice to see that you are still here.. Its been a while since I visited the sports threads.. Haha..

The Jazz said that they would deliver hard fouls on TP. Well it seems like Parker just literally was too fast for them. If TP continues to do these things, then, I doubt if there would be a team that could actually contain the Spurs' offense. Yes. Even the highly feared Miami Heat.

must pare? badminton ka pa rin ba ? with my beloved jazz gone ... i'm rooting for the spurs and the celtics! the dream nba finals sponsored by geritol ...polident and oldies adult diapers! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sana matauhan na si Corbin na palaruin na nya si Favors. If i am new GM Dennis Lindsey, trade ko si Big Al pero dapat sa expiring contracts din sana. This is the only way para makapaglaro si Favors. I believe untouchable si Millsap since he was offered a max contract although yung new CBA eh may mga restrictions kaya maliit lang ang kaya i offer ng Jazz. I think this upcoming season will be exciting for my favorite team. Tanong lang ako, san ba pwde makabili ng Jazz apparel dito sa Pinas. Sa Divisoria nun meron kaso nakatsamba lang ako nun.

• 2 months later...

jazz beat the mavs on opening night 113 - 94 as the newscomers the williams twins and randy foye combine for 55 points and six three pointers. if they can keep this up ... the jazz will add another dimension to what used to be a unidimensional halfcourt back-to-the-basket offense. aside from jefferson, millsap, favors and kanter muscling in the baskets ... we have now have welcome mix of outside shooting and quick baskets off transition to keep the defense off balance.

next game jazz vs the hornets !!!!

jazz win against the lakers ! howsabout that randy foye with his three consecutive bombs from downtown? imho the jazz will do better once ty corbin learns how to utilize his team better. right now he's been parcelling minutes all around. big al is still good but with better players around corbin's got to find a way to take advantage of the improved offensive potential. corbin's gotta his move now . i say trade big al or millsap. favors is just about ready for a breakout season and he's getting all antsy.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Syet, this is a good time to be a Jazz fan once again! B)

Wouldn't you be excited with a core of young players that boast the likes of Dante Exum, Rodney Hood, Alex Burks, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward aaaaannnd... Rudy Gobert!

Give these players a couple more years to play together and they will kick ass in the West! That's a promise!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...