Utah Jazz

FF

Mukang pwede pa umabot ang mga lowly teams sa playoffs ah wahahahaa

lowly ? dude sa east yes. in the west , there's a high chance that a 50 + win team / teams won't make it . and if you're overconfident / not careful ... you get ambushed ! :thumbsdownsmiley:

lowly ? dude sa east yes. in the west , there's a high chance that a 50 + win team / teams won't make it . and if you're overconfident / not careful ... you get ambushed ! :thumbsdownsmiley:

That will happen only if the players are totally banged up and will injurd themselves along the way...

thats the primarily caused of loosing in a game, unhealthy players.

That will happen only if the players are totally banged up and will injurd themselves along the way...

thats the primarily caused of loosing in a game, unhealthy players.

aside from injuries , it's really a combination of factors that earn you the W ( or the unfortunate loss) . btw unhealthy may not be that appropriate a word . parang may cancer and tb , matataba na may high blood , etc. is what unhealthy brings to mind. but with all due respect i do get your point dude.

with the high level of talent in the nba ... injuries are opportunities for other players to step up and shine. case in point is agent zero ( gilbert arenas ). he's been out for most of the season but the wiz really haven't free falled from the stratosphere yet. when they lost yao ming ... experts predicted the rockets fall back to the ground. yet they rolled off 16 consecutive wins.

jazz pounding on the wiz at home 109-70 entering the 4th quarter. hope the humiliation from their loss to the wolves stays with them. :angry: man that loss really SUCKED. probably one of the few times i was SORRY to be a jazz fan. :cry:

if the trend continues to the playoffs , the jazz better get the homecourt all the way because they're P**SY on the road ! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by FF
But the thing is, not every team has a talent like those team.

Pero hihi uhm UTAH can still manage, Deron and Boozer are amazing players

they can produce more than we can expect.

thank you for your vote of confidence. deron and boozer are amazing but utah needs motivator type of player like KG who LEADS and INSPIRES his teammates to play with intensity every game. c'mon dwill and boozer ... we're calling you out ! :angry:

what about bringing MALONE back to the line up?? hihihi

I know sloan can do sumting about it, Playoffs is a different scenario.

a veteran coach with plenty of experience like him is good enough and maybe TMTH!

expect JAZZ in Western Finals! or maybe in NBA Finals.

Coz me too is a Jazz believer dude....

a veteran coach with plenty of experience like him is good enough and maybe TMTH!

thanks dallas 316. :thumbsupsmiley: we need more jazz fans here in mtc. :rolleyes:

thats a good idea.

Edited by omega_jef
I'M BACK!!!!

Kamusta na ang thread natin, Jazz fans?

madame ! is it you? it is you ! wilkommen liebchen ! thank you for visiting and right in the nick of time too ! playoffs just around the corner and the action promises to be hot and exciting ( just like you ! ) before you toned down. di ka na hot ... sizzling na lang ( parang sisig di ba ? )

anyway ... just picked this up from the espn power rankings. it's enough to make a jazz fan cry ...

The Jazz have to live with the knowledge that they're the only team in the league to lose road games to Minnesota (twice), New York and Miami this season. Had they won those four games, they'd be leading the West.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Go Jazz! kaso D-Will lang yung favorite ko sa Jazz, pwede na din ba? hehe

welcome bugsie ! root for dwill and the rest of the team here in the jazz thread at MTC. and join us in hoping that we won't be bit thrice in a row by minnesota. wolves st jazz tom.

I think UTAH is a good team, they only need to get the same energy they have playing at home on the road.

I've watched a couple of UTAH games, and I've noticed that they play a bit conservatively on the road. They don't get out of the break often enough.

They should learn how to play aggressive even if it's not their homecourt.

I'd like to see how far this team gets in the playoffs.

And possibly a DWill, CP3 matchup would be nice. ^_^

I think UTAH is a good team, they only need to get the same energy they have playing at home on the road.

I've watched a couple of UTAH games, and I've noticed that they play a bit conservatively on the road. They don't get out of the break often enough.

They should learn how to play aggressive even if it's not their homecourt.

I'd like to see how far this team gets in the playoffs.

And possibly a DWill, CP3 matchup would be nice. ^_^

if the standings keep , it will be the hornets vs. the nuggets and the jazz against phoenix. NO and UTH will meet in case they get past their first round matchups.

jazz batter spurs as they blow by SA in the 4th quarter. jazz limit spurs to nine points in the 3rd quarter and their lowest point total in the season. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

notes : jazz probably have the toughest schedule of the league . after winning against san antonio today ... the jazz go up against the hornets , the mavs , the nuggets , the rockets and the spurs (again ).

few people remember the el foldo the jazz pulled last year where they lost 6 in a row to close the season. this year , jazz fans hope for the complete opposite ... win 6-0 to close the season!

Edited by FF
^ And we'll be ready for you! :lol: Goodluck to our teams FF! ^_^

... thank you legionnaire. sportsmanship is a rare thing nowadays. so it is truly refreshing to see it alive in this mtc thread. it will be a good game.

^ a dismal game by deron.

looks like he'll look to pick it up on the next game. ^_^

naaah . twasn't so bad bro ... deron did what it took to win ... 14 dimes ( and his leadership + defense on chris paul ) says it all.

Edited by FF