$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

Guest dRkNiGhT

it depends..if u came from a serious relationship that you wished wudnt end, well dat will definitely be "BEING LONELY".. But if u came from a relationship where all that u are getting are just heartaches and pain, well is a "FREE AGAIN"..

• 4 months later...
Guest simply_miss
i've been a widower for 7 years now.  i try to keep a positive attitude to avoid loneliness.  i'm glad i have the kids.  couldn't have survived without them.

Good for you sir.

Indeed children are gift from above and such a well spring of joy

The best is yet to come in your life...glad you're surviving :)

i think that coming straight from a break-up,

it's automatic that you will feel the void

(lonely days and nights so to speak).

there is a period/duration to mourn and

heal the pain of a failed relationship.

after that, you will wake up one morning

with better perspective at things and

life with start to go back to normal.

at the end of it, being happy and experiencing

joy is not limited to having someone with you.

what to look forward to?

another shot at it.

THE ONE will come when u least expect it.

WELL IT DEPENDS, IF YOU'VE EXPERIENCED BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WHEREIN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN FOR SEVEN LONG YEARS... :( AFTER YOU'VE BEEN SET TO FREEDOM- GIMMIKS, MOVIES, BARS, DATING AND SUCH... AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU'LL REALIZE, AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WANT SOMEONE TO CUDDLE UP WITH..THEN U END UP WANTING TO BE ATTACHED..AGAIN, WELL THIS TIME, FOR THE RIGHT REASON-AND WITH THE RIGHT PERSON....[/b] :thumbsupsmiley:
  WELL IT DEPENDS, IF YOU'VE EXPERIENCED BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WHEREIN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO  GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN FOR SEVEN LONG YEARS... :(  AFTER YOU'VE BEEN SET TO FREEDOM- GIMMIKS, MOVIES, BARS, DATING AND SUCH... AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU'LL REALIZE,  AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WANT SOMEONE TO CUDDLE UP WITH..THEN U END UP WANTING TO BE ATTACHED..AGAIN, WELL THIS TIME, FOR THE RIGHT REASON-AND WITH THE RIGHT PERSON....[/color][/size]
[/b] :thumbsupsmiley:
  • 2 weeks later...

Picking up after a break-up is lonely at first... you would get to experience these feelings in chronological order: denial, anger, bargaining, depression then acceptance....

the harderst to get over is the depression stage but if you would really think about it and face the facts... you'd realize that there's someone better

You're free!!!

Its the hardest part of anyones life.....its sometimes depressing and suicidal tendencies is common....especially if shes so much a part of you and you have traded all your best buds for her.....the best way is to spend more time with your buddies and go out find a chick or mp when the urge is calling.........this will help for the moment........

Guest simply_miss

It's actually liberating to be free again....at first it will be hard for you to adjust but eventually after few months or years you get used to the set up of being alone... dining out alone... shopping alone...checking out things alone and all the other stuff that you used to do together.

But at the end of the time even if you are adjusted to be alone... you still feel lonely at times and longing to belong..... I guess that's the reality of life.

• 3 months later...
Guest Camerie

Being suddenly single doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Most of the time, it's a blessing in disguise. You'll have less problems and more time with your friends and other stuff. The hardest part with this is adjusting because you were used to the presence of your partner and with his absence, at times it's very hard to move and act because you were used to being with him.