$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

• 1 month later...
Kung love mo pa s'ya, feeling lonely ka of course. Pero kung sawa ka na pala sa kanya, ayos na....fiesta ka malamang :)

..ako naman, 'ke love or hindi love, kahit pa ako ang lumayo or nagtaboy

I always end up feeling lonely.. parang seremonya na sa akin na maging

melancholic after an episode is done. Konting reminscing, konting "review"

konting "what would have been", then pag tapos na, back to normal.

-Sinâ„¢

nung pagka break namin ni ex of 2 years,

sobrang.. oooohhh-kk... tapos?

there was a time na may void talaga.

crying effect ka. pero talaga. matatapos

din yun when you meet other people, kung

maswerte, other guys who are at par with him

:thumbsupsmiley: so glad to be over that

feeling na. i think i overcried that ecrtainn part of my

life.

I can't help but feel truly liberated after two long relationships. The last 7 months of having no attachment is the longest I have been single eversince I started having relationships.

It felt strange having no one pick you up or meet up after work. When he's your constant movie buddy, you just cant help but feel a little emptiness when you look at his usual side of the seat, and you don't see him. At the same time, it gave me enough time to reassess what I really want to do or the things that I have missed when I was living the "couple" life.

I slowly started dating though. I can't deny that it surely brought some smiles but I just want to be, like they say, "Steady lang".

I'v been separated for almost 3 years and the petition for annulment is already for decision. its liberating coz no one is there to dictate unto me what to do and what not to do. I dont have the time to feel lonely coz she left me the three kids. In fact i'm too much preoccupied with the kids and work that i dont mind being loveless.

• 1 month later...

Hi, newbie :)

Single since december after a four year on & off relationship. Tagal..

Now passively looking (labo ba?). Kung meron, cool. Kung wala, cool pa rin.

Not that I'm trying to be mean or anything. But as a plain fact, sometimes another side of your ex can be seen after the breakup. For my case, she turned for the worse.. sigh..

Phase 1: No more routines... empty space beside your pillow ( Lonely)... Solution: Replaced empty space with someone else - a gay friend.

Phase 2: Gay friend is fun... went out and met other people ( Free ) ...

Phase 3: After 3 months , get someone else aside from Gay Friend to replace empty space even if temporarily ( Back to Normal )

:thumbsupsmiley: Oh, Thanks dear!