$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

malapit na kong magsenti dito....

hmm ako naman ang pumili na mag isa. it's better kesa wala ka ng tiwala sa partner mo..i feel free.

kaso, nararamdaman kong he really loves me.. he even junked his past relationship para lang sa kin.

kaso masyado akong mapride at selfish.. i simply deserve this.. being lonely and alone

kya lng for some rizon..... prang my nwala... prang my kulang...

d q alm dpt nga mtuwa aq kc pwd q n gwin kht anu....

toma!! toma!! toma!!!

msrap tumoma... pro prng mas msarap ung nsa gtna k ng golf session pro my umiintindi syo....

may umaalala syo... n ktpat m s mesa at nktiger look n syo....

prang hnhnap q ung pkialamera.... hnanap q ung istorbo....

ung intribida.... ung kht nde mgsalita alm m any moment pwd n mgamok....

nmmis q ung stare nya sken..... ung pgsisimangot....

n nde ko man lng nsbi s knya n ang ganda ganda nya pg nggalit xa............

n xa ang pnkmgandang babae s balat ng lupa pg nksimangot xa.......

haay......................... :cry:

i've been single for quite sometime now. and i must say that it feels good to be free coz i don't hafta worry about the romantic hazards brought about by being in a relationship. that's the good part. on the other hand, it can be lonely too, especially when all your friends are in relationships and you always feel like the "third wheel" everytime you hang out with 'em. well, i guess it just depends on how you'd look at it. every person's outlook would vary, depending on his situation and emotional needs.

• 1 month later...

Free...when you have been unchained

Lonely...if you just got disconnected

Both entail separation..one results into freedom, the other into loneliness. the vacuum sets the tone of your feelings.

If you have been into a relationship that you would have wanted to last, you will feel lonely. For those na nakakasakal, freedom. Depende sa iyo yan. You can be in a crowd but you can feel so alone. You can be with yourself but you can feel so connected to a lot of people. :goatee:

lonely... it was goin great and then BHAAAAM,he was gone!!!! thought that i could deal with it coz we didnt break up, he had to go..but distance sure is a killer... still waitin and it still hurts

I get what you mean.

Had the same relationship too. The distance between us was the biggest hindrance. At first it didn't matter then as if out of the blue-she gave up.

I'd advice you to move on, but even after 2 years of no contact- I still miss her. Night time is a killer. That's when the emptiness creeps in and the yearning begins. Sigh! :(

if you love her so much, you'd definitely feel the loneliness. but if you no longer like her, you'll feel so refresh.

The initial reaction was rejoicing. Since I got my freedom back and no more senseless argument about small things and unfounded suspicions. But as the days pass, the loneliness becomes greater. :(

well... apparently got my freedom a few hours ago...neither lonely nor feeling free....

am too numb to think...hay....

that's how it really feels. then when things starts sinking it, the flood of emotions will just rush in and everything is seemingly caving in. But, in the end, you'll be amazed that you'll survice, perhaps permanently scarred but alive.

Pain reminds us that we still have a life to live.

i feel somewhere in equilibrium... =) lolx

here's why:

TAKEN

="Dang i miss going out w/ my girliez!!"!;)

="huhuhuh.... i think he's cheating on me"

="Ouch,, he left me w/ another girl (and she's ugly damnit)"

="I miss wearing short..i mean real short skirt"

SINGLE

="Nobody cares"

="err...VALENTINES DAY SUX!!"

="im inlove w/ my DVD collections"

="geeshhh.....I hate lovers"

AM I RIGHT?? haha

enuf said! =)

that's how it really feels. then when things starts sinking it, the flood of emotions will just rush in and everything is seemingly caving in. But, in the end, you'll be amazed that you'll survice, perhaps permanently scarred but alive.

Pain reminds us that we still have a life to live.

cant agree more...well said...