$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

I hope free na 'yung talagang di na papakialaman for real & good...

it's hard cos we're on and off tas pinapatawad ko pa din maski super big na ng damage nya skin cos we have mutual things to consider but then again ayoko na kasi I'm the one being blamed pa... its really sucks! :thumbsdownsmiley:

same here

• 2 weeks later...

I hope free na 'yung talagang di na papakialaman for real & good...

it's hard cos we're on and off tas pinapatawad ko pa din maski super big na ng damage nya skin cos we have mutual things to consider but then again ayoko na kasi I'm the one being blamed pa... its really sucks! :thumbsdownsmiley:

sabi nga nila its better to be alone for the right reason than to be with somebody but with the wrong one.

there really are times when you would missed her company and feel lonely, but you should look on the bright side... that now you're free you can meet other people and hope that someday, the right person for you would come along..... SANA :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

sanayan lang yan. ung unangrelasyon ko masakit ang naging break up. sabi nga ni rod stewart, the 1st cut is the deepest. ung mga sumunod parang ok na. then ung pinakamatagal na relasyon. although tinablan ako i admit it takes time then back to normal. then isigaw na lang natin "is theres no one else?" atleast hindi tayo na knockdown tulad ng ibang nabangag and masyadong naapektuhan.

• 2 months later...

Sobrang lonely, lalo na pag mag isa ka lng, then after several months, nararamdaman mo na ung freedom, walang limit sa lahat ng pwedeng gawin, ang problem lang kc ung mga barkada ko my sabit na lahat, kaya kung sila may limit, ako din nagsosolo sa huli. Hehehe. Malungkot din. Kaya stick with singles ginagawa ko.

depends.... there are two sides of the coin. at one side you feel that an emotional upliftment of not having someone holding you back , while the other side , you missed being held back. the problem with us is that from time to time , or most the time , we have a tendency of not knowing what we want. some people needs someone to keep them decent while others likes the unrestricted freedom of being un emotionally involved .