$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

• 2 weeks later...

Defenitely Lonely. Nagkamali ako na umikot na lang ang mundo ko sa kanya. Hayz... sobrang mahal eh. :angry:

Definitely Lonely. Nagkamali ako na umikot na lang ang mundo ko sa kanya. Hayz... sobrang mahal eh. :angry:

Definitely Lonely. Nagkamali ako na umikot na lang ang mundo ko sa kanya. Hayz... sobrang mahal eh. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

ako just a few weeks old nang single. di matinag yung girl grabe. talagang pag gusto nya gusto nya kahit masira relationship. i love her as in talagang todo in fact nung nag hiwalay kami gumuho talaga pagkatao ko. pero wala, di nya gusto ayusin kami eh. nasa isip ko na lang may isang tao jan na kaya ako mahalin ng talagang hindi magsasawa dahil lang sa mga mabababaw na rason. oo siguro nga free ka na, pero sa sobrang lungkot mo di mo rin mafefeel eh.

• 1 month later...

Lost, lonely, hallow.

My whole world fell apart. Kahit na alam ko na napakarami nyang ginawang mali at napakalalim ng sugat ng nilikha nya, I still long to make things work. But my rational mind is saying that I need to break out of the cycle, otherwise, I'll subject myself to a lifetime of more pain, frustrations, disappointments, hardships and suffering in his hands.

I finally decided to stand firm on my decision to cut all strings when he was flaunting his desire to date other women. Despite the fact that I gave him everything I had to give, it was not enough for him. He took for granted the value of my love. And that's what hurt me the most.

Halos mabaliw ako dahil hindi ko matanggap na yung taong minahal ko ng buong buo, yung relasyon na pinaglaanan ko ng lahat ng meron ako, ended up as a failure. I wanted it to work, bad enough to endure his physical, verbal and mental abuse. I tolerated his drug addictions. I endured his philandering. I gave him and his family money. And I gave him the daughter he's always wanted to have. Only to be left hanging during my battle with cancer. Tapos sige pa ren habol ko. I fought tooth and nail for the relationship. Paying for the motel since we decided to go back to our respective families. Giving him allowance for food and fare everytime we see each other. I sacrificed my social life to spend time with him. I ditched my friends. I refused to heed my family's advice. I tolerated his family's contempt when I stopped giving them money. All that and here I am, still feeling desolate because the relationship I worked so hard for to save, isn't worth saving after all. And the love I gave, was never reciprocated. He felt compelled to stay with me because I loved him bad enough to give him money. :(