$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

1047973333[/url]' post='98276']

It gives you the freedom to handle the loneliness alone.

:)

I think it is better to be lonely alone than to be lonely when your hearts not free.

:D :D :D

Very well said but it depends on perspective and the state of being, you can be free yet lonely or be lonely but free

People sometimes misinterpret freedom as being fully dependent on themselves, doing things their way without being considerate to others since their mindset is that they are FREE which inreturn pushes people away from them thus creating that feeling of loneliness, and when you just came from a relationship that is both restricting and very suppressive the tendency is to break out i.e. magwala and be concern only with yourself thus being lonely in the process but there is a feeling of happiness which maybe artificial or temporary and that is what suddenly single people need to look out for

Then there is the other side of the coin, people who sees being suddenly single as loneliness finds themselves to be free, unrestricted and have the liberty to choose, they might be alone or lonely (no companion) in the process but they find that they have choices and can choose ergo FREE

At the end of the day its all about mindset, how do you see your break up, is it a blessing or a curse, a second chance or a last resort?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are relationships that when you end up being single seems to be so liberating and there are relationships that are so life shattering that you dont want to go on with your life. I'd rather go with the first than feel so miserable.

I can relate to this. After the breakup its as if a huge boulder has been lifted off my back.