$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

Both. Of course there are pros and cons in everything. Biggest pro is I get more sex, anytime, anywhere, and when you go home she's always there waiting for you. Biggest con is you are not free, you always have to take your gf into consideration kasi baka magtampo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bro ultron..... ganito na lang isipin mo.... marami pa jan na babae para sa iyo..... huwag mong isipin na sya lang para sa iyo..... yung mundo mo lakihan mo....

expand your horizon ..... i was once like you .... its not the end of the world... actually its just the beginning of your new adventures...... cheer up bro...... lighten up ....go to spa hiroshima / kyoto/ tokyo.......TRUST ME IT WILL HELP YOU :) :) :) ....... GOODLUCK bro

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

for me... crashed and burned. about a year burning like jet fuel, to gasoline, to diesel, then kerosene, then like one day, after being too drunk and now being sober, a sunny day, i feel like there is a reboot in my system... i played basketball again, i started seeing my friends again... play PC games again... so after all the heartaches... eventhough the scars are still there, nakalampas din...

so 1 year lonely. after that, i am free :)

its just funny kasi kahit sinaktan ka na, mahal mo pa din, naka move on ka na, pero pag kailangan ka nya... haaayzzz...

being single is good kasi its that time na you are free, meet new people, make new friends, make new connections in life. i like it when connections are light, smiles and good vibes everywhere. being intimate, well its like heavy drama... stressful in the long run nowadays.

Masakit talagang pagnakawan ka ng pera! parati ko na lang iniisip, kailan kaya siya mawawalan ng malay sa daan, sagasaan ng sasakyan o kaladkarin ng tren?

Mahirap din maka-move on kasi nakakapagod din magmahal ng tao mas lalo na kung puro sakit ng ulo ang binibigay sayo. Mabuti na lang wala na kami.

Lingid sa iba na naka move on ka na pero hindi - magaling ka lang magtago.

It was a bag of mixed emotions for me:

Lonely - when i find myself all alone, and unable to be with my own children - missing their voices and the feeling of completeness

Uncertain - to find myself with so much time and nothing to do as my life used to be filled with activities which wasn't really mine, but became by default as a doting father and supportive spouse

Rebellious like a teenager - as nothing and no one can restrict me from doing what I wouldn't do when committed: leave during work days, leave on weekends, not call home, not come home .... who's going to stop me now

Empty - as while freedom can be a cool thing, what I may be enjoying is merely an offshoot of what has happened and not something which I yearned for; realizations set in that these aren't the things which make me happy .... everything is superficial ... all for now

Happy (but secretly divided) - as while I may have moved on with a new partner, there is a hollow space in me ... a spot reserved for my old happiness

Edited by SLEX Runner