$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

for me its 50% lonely and 50% feeling of being free again..

yeah, youre happy because youre free again, being able to do things na hindi mo magawa noong kayo pa.. masaya kapag syempre nasa labas ka.. pero once na pag uwi mo and youre alone na, jan papasok yung 50% na loneliness.. lalo na when you start thinking about yung memories nyo together, then you'll miss him, then suddenly, tutulo na lang luha mo..

its been two months since he left me and our kid..

hay..sana maging 100% happy na ako.........only time can tell..

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for me its 50% lonely and 50% feeling of being free again..

yeah, youre happy because youre free again, being able to do things na hindi mo magawa noong kayo pa.. masaya kapag syempre nasa labas ka.. pero once na pag uwi mo and youre alone na, jan papasok yung 50% na loneliness.. lalo na when you start thinking about yung memories nyo together, then you'll miss him, then suddenly, tutulo na lang luha mo..

its been two months since he left me and our kid..

hay..sana maging 100% happy na ako.........only time can tell..

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, loneliness sets in the moment you start remembering those happy times together. You begin to miss them

Celebrate the pain first, relish the memories until you're able to unload all the hurts.

Master k*ll, i think i'm getting over the pain now... anger is making its way in... i do believe i need to keep anger for a longer time so i wont go back to pain.

thanks for the tought