$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

ngaun lang me nagregister sa manilatonight,

i guess sad lang me for a long time na, ive been with some1 for 7 years and been married to her for 5 years. last august, we decided to split up. sobra kasi

wala syang pagtino. since weve been together, nasaktan nya ako for maybe mga 4 times. hindi nga natutuloy ung infidelity pero nawawala na yung tiwala. since she start working last march 2008 naging malapit sya sa isang officem8 nya. akala ko nagbago na sya kaya wala naman me nasasabi, but then i started noticing things na hindi na normal para sa isang married woman. i ask her to talk about it pero inuunahan agad ako ng galit and since ayaw ko na ng away, minsan i let go. pero ayun lumala ng lumala.

ang masakit lang sa akin ay para sa kanya ay wala syang ginagawang mali but a married woman flirting wid guys hindi b mali yunn??

wala pa din ako mapala sa family nya kasi ganun sila cguro para sa kanila until na hindi sya buntis wala pang mali. napakababa ng level of morality nya.

it hard to beliv pero for that 7 years i have been faithful to her as in talaga. my parents thought me well, pero sya wala yun dahil nagagawa nya ako saktan ng prang hindi man lang sya na guilty. do u beliv na sa pagsasama namin hindi sya naging mabuting daughter in law for my mom, sister in law for my brother, mom ng baby ko.

lahat yun overlooked ko kasi mahal ko talaga sya. and in the beginning of our relationship masasabi ko naman na may mga pinagsamahan kaming magaganda. pero napuno na ako kaya kahit masakit i should learn to let go. o should learn to be happy without her anymore.

TAMA lang b ?????

i guess sad lang me for a long time na, ive been with some1 for 7 years and been married to her for 5 years. last august, we decided to split up. sobra kasi

wala syang pagtino. since weve been together, nasaktan nya ako for maybe mga 4 times. hindi nga natutuloy ung infidelity pero nawawala na yung tiwala. since she start working last march 2008 naging malapit sya sa isang officem8 nya. akala ko nagbago na sya kaya wala naman me nasasabi, but then i started noticing things na hindi na normal para sa isang married woman. i ask her to talk about it pero inuunahan agad ako ng galit and since ayaw ko na ng away, minsan i let go. pero ayun lumala ng lumala.

ang masakit lang sa akin ay para sa kanya ay wala syang ginagawang mali but a married woman flirting wid guys hindi b mali yunn??

wala pa din ako mapala sa family nya kasi ganun sila cguro para sa kanila until na hindi sya buntis wala pang mali. napakababa ng level of morality nya.

it hard to beliv pero for that 7 years i have been faithful to her as in talaga. my parents thought me well, pero sya wala yun dahil nagagawa nya ako saktan ng prang hindi man lang sya na guilty. do u beliv na sa pagsasama namin hindi sya naging mabuting daughter in law for my mom, sister in law for my brother, mom ng baby ko.

lahat yun overlooked ko kasi mahal ko talaga sya. and in the beginning of our relationship masasabi ko naman na may mga pinagsamahan kaming magaganda. pero napuno na ako kaya kahit masakit i should learn to let go. o should learn to be happy without her anymore.

TAMA lang b ?????

TAMA lang b ?????

that was quite a story, but shouldnt you be asking yourself kung ano nga ba nafifeel mo ngayon wala na kayo?

magaan ba sa loob mo or may panghihinayang ka bang nararamdaman? kung pareho, which weighs more?

• 3 weeks later...

ok lang kasi wala na naghihintay sa yo pagdi ka nakakauwi sa hse o wala na kelangan magreport kung nasan ka o di na kelangan magtago pagmay kadate ka iba pero pagdumating yung mga holidays and specials occasions you'll feel the loneliness lalo na pagnakita mo mga kapatid mo o friends mo with their families or gf.

TAMA lang b ?????

seldom that you meet a man who is founded and taught by his parents that comes along. good for you if you are one of those and congratulations to your parents for teaching you the basic manners of being married, if you said you have been faithful to her for the past 7 years.

i am not saying you got no fault and its all hers. you said, you have tried to talk to her but sometimes the problem or the root of the misunderstanding is in the manner of saying... as they say it's not what you say , but it's how you said it .

am not trying to defend the woman here, maybe she is at fault, but if you can go reflect everything without judging her, maybe you would be able to see the deeper reason, why she did it and her motives.

but if u really think that she committed a great sin to you and your kids, then let it go and be happy without her as you wish.

hope you can find the answers :)

Edited by sikret_prend

e tama lang yan pre... minsan d m nman kailangan bilangan ang taon na inyung pagsasama kc luk meron jan iba one wik pa lang mgkakilala

pro ayun nagpakasal na.... kc cguro pre dapat ung bigat ng pinagsamahan nyo... tama lang cguro na nghiwalay na kyo kc kung mgsasakitan

lng kyo eh wats the meaning pa ng marriage life nyo? you always end up hurting each other.. well maniwala ka nman sa hindi totoo ang karma

hayaan m lang sya may araw din sya na iiyak at masaaktan ganun lang un, sabe nga d araw araw birthday m.... importante nkawala kna sa miserable relasyon na naranasan m mahirap man isipn na ikaw nlang well thats life two lang nmn ang choices m.. so i gez u choice the ryt

desicion... gud luck pre! kaya m yan....

at first i was lonely and needy. now i feel i'm at the peak of my life. i did so many things since we broke up, did stuff for the first time, traveled to places, met new and interesting people, worked hard, partied big time, gone sporty, been up and about and all over the place. it's not that he was hindering me before to do the things i wanted to do. but i'd rather be with him than do Other Things. now i've realized how small his world was and remembered when he said it was (just) me who spiced it up. he's a good guy, but i would never grow up in my own pace with him. or he would have had a hard time catching up with (if ever).

i don't want to call it being free. i was never tied. but it's very liberating to be on my own.

Edited by vanillaLatte
at first i was lonely and needy. now i feel i'm at the peak of my life. i did so many things since we broke up, did stuff for the first time, traveled to places, met new and interesting people, worked hard, partied big time, gone sporty, been up and about and all over the place. it's not that he was hindering me before to do the things i wanted to do. but i'd rather be with him than do Other Things. now i've realized how small his world was and remembered when he said it was (just) me who spiced it up. he's a good guy, but i would never grow up in my own pace with him. or he would have had a hard time catching up with (if ever).

i don't want to call it being free. i was never tied. but it's very liberating to be on my own.

I feel you sis, I am separated from my wife for 4 1/2 years now and I can say, I have moved on. I don't see my singleness as a failure but rather I now embrace it as a blessing in disguise. I can do what I want when I want. Of course there was the feeling sad and lonely stage at first but as soon as I realized that things are not so bad after all, I started to enjoy the things I missed doing when we were still together. Mabuhay tayong mga FREE AGAIN!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

I guess I feel more lonely than free...

I was young and so much in love at seventeen. Now after 10 years...

I've almost forgotten how it feels to be unattached...to be alone...to have no one to make you smile after a long tiring day just by holding your hand...

Being single...

It has its ups and downs.

But if you just came from a very long relationship lets say 2,3,4 years.. its not that easy to move on

Yes!! you maybe enjoying the freedom of a thousand doves but deep inside you just cant deny the feeling..

The questions that will haunt you.. Will I ever find someone like him/her?? Im again back to the "getting to know you" stage??

Whats it for me after all of this?? Simply so hard to explain..

All that you could do is hope and pray to GOD that hopefully that faithfull day will come and give you that special someone

who will love you and take you in his/her arms..

• 2 months later...