$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

ang sarap mag isa..... lalo na sa tulad ko... living alone....,

sometimes, when I come home, the emptiness engulfs me....

Enjoy your freedom while it last, and when you are ready to face life with a partner, adjustment comes in....

well said ...

on a serious note, i believe that we go thru different phases in life ... and we just have to enjoy each of the phase we go thru ...

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoy your freedom while it last, and when you are ready to face life with a partner, adjustment comes in....

well said ...

on a serious note, i believe that we go thru different phases in life ... and we just have to enjoy each of the phase we go thru ...

I definitely agree with you, everybody has to go through with different situations in our life. It's part of our experience and we learn from that!!!!

well said ...

I definitely agree with you, everybody has to go through with different situations in our life. It's part of our experience and we learn from that!!!!

:P

bad news:  some things happen inevitably. 

good news:  you're in control

oo nga your in control pero sometimes you can miss din the companionship of your love one.

true. hindi ka human pag hindi mo na-feel yan. but you have to move on.

learn from it, let go, live.

You have a point there dear......

Guest sexy_legs

When you let go ..... get the lessons that is essential ...... and move on to improve yourself .... be contented of what you have as of the moment and develop it... it's painful and you'll feel empty most of the time, but after a "process" ... you'd come out to be better and wiser..... and you'll say, being alone and single is not bad at all at certain points ... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Mahirap na masarap ang lonely, pwede kang makipag-date ng makipag date and sex all you want pero pagtapos nun, wala na. Siyempre masrap din yung after the day's work there is someone waiting for you. mushy! mushy! :D

yup, somebody whom you can share what happen with you the whole day, a company, somebody you can lean on. Somebody you expect to see at the end of the day, then will hug and kiss you... Sarap nun di ba!!! :wub:

a good friend of mine back in college just broke up with her bf. she's looking for txtm8s para 'maibsan ang kanyang pagdurusa :( :( :( ' . PM me guys if you want to. btw, she's a med stude. she finds herself suddenly 'alone'. wawa :(

i think this is not the topic to post that... wala lang kasi medyo off topic po sya.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
When you let go ..... get the lessons that is essential ...... and move on to improve yourself .... be contented of what you have as of the moment and develop it... it's painful and you'll feel empty most of the time, but after a "process" ... you'd come out to be better and wiser..... and you'll say, being alone and single is not bad at all at certain points ... :)

I agree with you sis, we have to learn to let go and move on, it's sad but true

seksi binti ... kaya pala not only you have sexy legs but also wise. Talo mo pa yata si albert einstein nyan eh.

$weetbabe ... ikaw naman ok ka naman ... di ka naman nalulungkot ang daming ready, able and willing ....

(Peace ah!)

well madami nga willing and able pero it doesn't fit pa rin, haven't met talaga that special someone. Hirap ng puro date nalang mas maganda if i can focus na lang my attention to someone who really deserves it... :wub:

"Don’t let love leave you bitter, and empty, and cynical. Don’t let love drain you, and leave you not believing in love anymore. Leave some love in your heart – for yourself. Just enough to keep your dreams beating. Just enough to keep you believing, and living."

pero sa totoo lang...sobang lungkot nyan share ko lang to...mahaba pero sobrang totoo:

"When I lost you, I was the one who loved you most, but between us you lost more. For someday I can love someone the way that I loved you. But you will never be loved again the way that I did".

To let go of someone doesnt mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness without expecting him to come back. Letting go is not just setting the other person free, but it is also setting you free from all bitterness, hatred and anger that you keep in your heart. Do not let the bitterness rare away your strength and weaken your faith and never allow pain to dishearten you, but rather let you grow with wisdom in bearing it. You may find peace in just loving someone from a distance not expecting anything in return but be careful for, this can sustain life but can never give enough room for us to grow. We can all survive with just beautiful memories of the past but real peace and happiness come only with open acceptance of what really is today.

There comes a time in our lives when we chance upon someone so nice and beautiful and we just find ourselves getting so intensely attracted to that person. This feeling soon becomes a part of our everyday lives and eventually consumes our thoughts and actions. The sad part of it is when we begin to realize that this person feels nothing more for us than just a friendship. Dont be so bitter about it. For it is a kind of friendship that will last for a lifetime. We start our desperate attempt to get noticed and be closer but in the end our efforts are still unearned and we end up being sorry for ourselves.

You dont have to forget someone you love. What you need to learn is how to accept the verdict of reality without being bitter or sorry for yourself. Believe me, you would be better off giving that dedication and love to someone more deserving. Dont let your heart run your life, be sensible and let your mind speak for itself. Listen not only to your feelings but to reason as well. Always remember that if you lose someone today, it means that someone better is coming tomorrow. If you lose love that doesnt mean that you failed in love. Cry, if you have to, but make it sure that the tears wash away the hurt and the bitterness that the past has left with you. Let go of yesterday and love will find its way back to you. When it does, pray that it may be the love that will stay and last a lifetime.

Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldnt. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted

Edited by honey