$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

Guest sexy_legs
bakit di ba kaya ng powers mo kaming 3, si batman ka pa naman! he he he! joke lang po! :P

naku .. talagang mahirap kayo kalaban ...

imagine yung isa ang sexy sexy nang legs ... hirap mag concentrate ...

eh iyung isa ... baby ang dating at sweet pa ... eh di puro halik yan ...

eh tapos yung lambing pa ni bambina ... naku ... talagang mahirap kayo kalaban ...

(Peace!)

pasimple, if you can't resist women like us... it only shows and prooves that man is a very weak gender..... hahahahahaha!

you can't afford to be alone.... di ba.... ilang percentage ba ang lalaking celebate vs. women?

at ilang percentage ba ang nababalong babae who stayed single vs. guys who re-married?

lol.. bias ba?

MTC Angels.... volt in!!!! :D

Guest sexy_legs
Lonely ... because there is a sense of loss and when you look at the rear view mirror ... you see the memorable past in your rear view mirror.

Yes, it's lonely when you look in the mirror and realizing that you are all alone... But still, if the relationship that had pass is something to be cherished.....there is a good reason for us to smile and think back of the happy moments and be grateful that somehow you had wonderful times with that person.

Di naman literally lungkot ang nararamdaman natin in a loss of a someone special but more on panghihinayang.... panghihinayang that you can't go on doing things that you both love to do and the fun of doing it together..... But on the other hand, you are beginning to enjoy the freedom of being alone... less complications....

It's a really a choice that one has to make... if you choose to be alone then learn to be contended and be happy in different ways......

pasimple, if you can't resist women like us... it only shows and prooves that man is a very weak gender..... hahahahahaha!

you can't afford to be alone.... di ba.... ilang percentage ba ang lalaking celebate vs. women?

at ilang percentage ba ang nababalong babae who stayed single vs. guys who re-married?

lol.. bias ba?

Grrrr....... weak gender ha ... say want you want to say ...

.... ah basta, pag nakuha na ang gusto noong guy sa inyo ...

......... babalik yung guy sa tunay na anyo (he he he he he)

... di ba mas maraming matandang dalaga kaysa sa mga matandang binata ?

... teka lang ... ano ang ibig sabihin nang nababalong ?

naku - contra bulate ka na naman! peace ha!

lol.. bias ba?

Not all man are alike, and the charm of a woman have no "fatal" effect on me.

Alone and lonely are 2 entirely different thing, I'd rather be alone but not lonely than to be surrounded by friends but still feels lonely, of which I am experiencing this very moment. As a matter of fact since last year.

If heaven send angels down for my wife before the hellspawn come and get me, I will remain a widowed until hell finally conjure enough guts to come and get me.

But then again, statistics show that you are right.

That remind me of what my cousin elsa tells me, :"You, Steve, are one of the endangered species."

Was that a compliment or was that an insult? that I don't know.

lol.. bias ba?

Wag mong lahatin binibini. Patunayan mo muna sa akin ang pagsasabi mong "man (men or being male) is a very weak gender"....

FYI, I've been alone for years...and I can afford to be like that for as long as I want to. B)

Definitely bias!! :angry: :angry:

Guest sexy_legs

pasimple. hehehehe! silipin mo na lang po para mas exciting!

di na nga ako mag re react on weaker gender... haba lang ang discussion... buti sana kung ang hahaba e yung....... yung pasensya ko. lol

anyways.... pa emote na lang.....

Hello At Goodbye

Bakit ba sa tuwing magpaalam tayo

Mahigpit pa rin ang mga yakap ko?

Halos pisilin ko na ang mga kamay at daliri mo

Mapigilan lamang iyong unang paghakbang

Palayo sa mundong pilit nating binubuo

Di mo ba napapansin ang mga mata natin?

Nagkandaduling na at namamasa pa

Titig mo at titig ko, nagsusumamo

Bukas ka na lang umalis o huwag na lang kaya?

Nag-aatubiling ito na ang huling paglisan mo

Minsan nga na-isip ko tuloy

Ba't pa kasi nauso ang "goodbye"?

Ba't hindi na lang puro "hello"?

Sana sa simula pa lang hindi ka na nag "hello"

Nang sa ganoon, wala nang "goodbye"...

pasimple. hehehehe! silipin mo na lang po para mas exciting!

di na nga ako mag re react on weaker gender... haba lang ang discussion... buti sana kung ang hahaba e yung....... yung pasensya ko. lol

buti na lang sexy_legs ... you gave me the go signal. eh, matagal ko nang nasilip at guilty ako :evil: ... buti clear na ang conscience ko ngayon ... :D

at humaba nga ... humaba nga ang pasensya ko !!! he he he .. :rolleyes:

anyway, on with the thread ...

Well anyway so much for that... The reason why i make this thread is because this is my current situation now, I enjoy being single free from all the hassles of a traumatic,suffocating, devastating relationship(grabe sobra ang bitterness ko no!) anyway I enjoy my freedom right now and of course I'm not a hypocrite if tell you guys that i don't feel lonely, ya i do, normal lang naman yun pero at least i have friends to turn to and..... basta yun lang yun. I enjoy my freedom but i don't say it will be forever sana i'll find somebody who's really worth....Baka nga nameet ko na, sya na pala yun, well wish ko lang... :rolleyes: :wub:

Edited by $weet Baby
Guest fhoryou

Ngayon ko lang nakita itong thread.

Medyo same sa thread ko :D .

As to this topic. I have so lonely for many years now. This is why I am a confused being. Besides my career situation, which I was able to get over it now, I had this other situation.

Some of you guys might have read my thread and I thank you for your comments and other post.

Just like I said I am lonely and confused. I meet this girl, she does not yet know that I had this feeling, that in many ways she makes me so fine. I really like her and I hope it does not end in liking, do not ask about the past its dead. I might have said I am over her, just a little, but still my hears becomes the undying wrinkles beneath the bright moonlight.

I can mention any name. I might if I had said it to her already. I know I should not wait but I depend more in my heart than my mind. It is because the heart moves the head and anything you think or thought it is because the will of the heart to do so.

She is the complete lady for me. I hope she finds the same emotion that I have.

I do not want to take the advantage of her loneliness or mine.

I hope that I make a strong foundation.

I hope my heart settles and move me to a courageous position to tell her.

Concerning relationship I had the most longest time of being a single.

I was not searching or thinking of the ideal girl. I just let it all be. If I set my heart into something it will not be right for the girl and me. It will be to much to judge. I don't like judging the book by its cover or scan to the pages but to take grasp of what it wants to show.

I hope my opportunities come good.

:( :( :wub: :unsure: :blush:

Guest fhoryou

Sorry nga pala sa nag punta ng Makati EB. Hindi na nakapag hintay yung iba, which are few. Kala kasi nila hindi tuloy ang makati EB. I was texting those who went.

Sorry din been makulit that day kasi wala nga nag attend and then pumunta pa kami sa Robinson's Suite.

Pleasures sorry for letting you come to the Makati EB after your flight from Cebu. Hindi ka tuloy nakapag pahinga. Oo nga pala when I called iba na sumagot.

Sweet Baby sorry na connection was weak and can't hear you. O nga pala baka na sa meeting ka niyon when I called I hope your superiors where not angry.

Psy bakit mo naman kasi tinakot sila Sweet Baby sana pala sinabi mo duon si Sheila70.

You had fun rin naman mga peeps.

Guest sexy_legs

ang sarap mag isa..... lalo na sa tulad ko... living alone...., you can really do what you want to do, walang nagbabawal na magulang nor bf.... PERO, up to a certain point lang.

sometimes, when I come home, the emptiness engulfs me.... sometimes you wish that SOMEONE WOULD BE THERE TO PAT YOUR BACK and KISS ON THE HEAD and say "hey, I am here or I missed you or let me take care of you" ..... nakaka miss din di ba?

Enjoy your freedom while it last, and when you are ready to face life with a partner, adjustment comes in.... not really taking out the freedom that you once had, but with discipline.