$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

• 4 weeks later...

when you become single suddenly after years of being with someone you've loved more than anything in your life can shatter you into pieces.. it's like trying to put a big puzzle back together piece by piece... takes time and lots of hard work.. in my case, there was a time i felt im the piece that doesnt fit the puzzle nemore. :(

when you become single suddenly after years of being with someone you've loved more than anything in your life can shatter you into pieces.. it's like trying to put a big puzzle back together piece by piece... takes time and lots of hard work.. in my case, there was a time i felt im the piece that doesnt fit the puzzle nemore. :(

i've been to that situation too, well it's hard at first but you will realize that it's abt time to love yourself & pick up the pieces and start all over again.

sabi nila...for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...

if it was more of ur choice to get out of the relationship, it's sweet freedom...though u will still look back on ur days as "couples"...masaya, malungkot...but its fairly bearable

if say, u got ditched....wow...its like feeling the world's crumbling down on u...but then if uve not lost ur wits...u realize soon enough that life has to go on.....and lil by lil...pick up ur old self....kasi medyo mahirap this situation...minsan ur self concept is affected....hard to get ur composure back...but then...to the victors belong the spoil...people need some spanking sometimes....

hmmmmmmmmmm

sabi nila...for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...

if it was more of ur choice to get out of the relationship, it's sweet freedom...though u will still look back on ur days as "couples"...masaya, malungkot...but its fairly bearable

if say, u got ditched....wow...its like feeling the world's crumbling down on u...but then if uve not lost ur wits...u realize soon enough that life has to go on.....and lil by lil...pick up ur old self....kasi medyo mahirap this situation...minsan ur self concept is affected....hard to get ur composure back...but then...to the victors belong the spoil...people need some spanking sometimes....

hmmmmmmmmmm

well sis, everything will just be a part of memory, at least di ba sabi nga ni KENNY RANKIN "at least we have love at all" :wub: