$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

Guest LovingSouL
we can never escape the feeling of loneliness.... for will you be free if inside you knows you are incomplete????

it's all on how we could handle things....

:cry:

it's hard to take the first step after getting out of the relationship esp. for women who became so dependent on the man.

How well can you manage and what's the pain killers for a heart that is bleeding non stop.

Everywhere you look you him, when he is a part of your system, when even if you close your eyes all you see is him.......

It is totally hard....very very hard....you got to endure every pain, every tear that drops into your eyes until slowly your heart can recover, your mind are conditioned that he is no longer coming back and that you are getting immuned of being alone and independent again.

"Help me forget the I one I loved so much

We had to say goodbye there's just no good to try

For we both know deep inside..."

:cry: :cry: :cry:

after a relationship talagang pagdadaanan mo pagiging lonely minsan....but you still have your friends para makalimutan mo yun diba?

being free siguro means free to reflect on yourself...tanong mo sa sarile mo kung ready kana ba for another relationship...

:)

friends are always there to support & cheer you up... tama yan bro!

it's a difficult transition, especially if you guys have been a couple for the longest time. but you'll soon get used to it. just don't try to think about it too much by living in the past. otherwise, you'll have a difficult time moving on with your life.

I think it depends on how your relationship ended. If it's you who broke up with your partner, then it's "hurray, I'm free again." However, if your partner was the one who broke up with you, then start singing "Lonely."

I dont think so, not unless you hated being in the relationship. From a girls POV, no matter how unsatisafactory the relationship may have been, meron pa rin attachments kahit pano. Divah

So, it's always a transition, from being together to being alone and lonely, to getting used to the alone part and finally liking it, then the freedom it entails.

just my two cents. :blush:

Free!!!! i became SO SUDDENLY SINGLE last MARCH 24 2004 nung ma confirm ko na may gf nga siya na iba.. 2 kami nun! yung gf niya ang nag text sa akin.. supposedly 1st month namin yun. pero yun eh! ganun! pero ok lang rather than ako nga pinili niya, pero di naman ako masaya.... gaya ng pinili niya.. lagi silang nag aaway ngayon.. praning for life ang gf.. kaya ok na ako ngayon. *xsems

• 2 weeks later...
I dont think so, not unless you hated being in the relationship. From a girls POV, no matter how unsatisafactory the relationship may have been, meron pa rin attachments kahit pano. Divah

So, it's always a transition, from being together to being alone and lonely, to getting used to the alone part and finally liking it, then the freedom it entails.

just my two cents. :blush:

that's correct girl, its not that easy to have adjustments, it takes time...

It gives you the freedom to handle the loneliness alone.

I think it is better to be lonely alone than to be lonely when your hearts not free.

i agree bro!!a hundred percent!!

though...it takes a lot of time to overcome the loneliness after a break up...a long long time...

after that loneliness...when you already have conquered it...thats the time that one could appeciate the freedom it entails...yeah!!

:cool:

Guest LovingSouL

being single doesn't mean you're lonely

but there are times that you feel lonely, basically tao lang naman kasi tayo...

sometimes I wish that I have that somebody with me all the time..... but then di nga possible....so I just have to live with the truth and accept to be single until such time.....

• 7 months later...