WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Baka mahirapan makabangon wwe dahil dun sa nangyari kay benoit.......

Para ganahan.........Invite nila na Celebrity Tag Team Match.......Artest/Steph Jack vs Rasheed/Ben Wallace........ :D

Edited by edc

from wwe.com, tama nga.... parang may curse ang WHC since lumipat sa SD.... lahat na injured after holding the title!

from Batista to Angle to Rey to Booker T to The Phenom and now si Edge! :D

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/article...3332/titlecurse

..... and habang isa-isang na-injured ang mga SD champions, si Cena naman halos hindi natinag sa RAW except dun sa brief title run ni Edge! :lol:

TNA gripes:

1. 3 weeks late on Star Sports and Star World, and you can't figure out the sequence/timing of the shows. It's like watching All-Star Professional Wrestling from days past.

2. Samoa Joe as X-Div Champ?? Are you kidding?? I mean talk about no glass ceilings, which is all well and good. I can imagine welterweights/cruiserweights moving up and holding a world champ belt (ala Rey Mysterio). And there have been large guys who aren't typical cruisers who've held the 2nd tier belts (like Chavo as Cruiserweight Champ and the different Intercontinental Champs, given that the IC belt isn't technically a lower weight div belt).

But come on!!! Samoa Joe? Against the X Division athletes? It's like sending Viscera up against the cruiserweights. And mind you Viscera can move.

Addendum...

3. I just finished that June 28 no-disqualification triple threat match for the TNA belt between Angle, Rhyno, and Cage. It was wild and wooly, with other wrestlers getting their licks in. It was a good match, but the ending could have been better. Rhyno setting up the gore but James Storm coming in sneaking behind Rhyno, pouring beer on his back then spitting it on him, letting Angle execute the Olympic Slam on Rhyno and getting the 3 count.

Beer on the back and in the face? After multiple ankle locks and how many other Angle Slams? Come on!

_______

So what's Edge's injury btw? Shucks, the writers must be at their wits end by now. You know what might be a good twist? IF they can score a minor coup and get that loudmouth Christian Cage back and make him a champ. Hahahaha!

They shouldn't be playing up the fact that Lashley has poor mic skills. They should be helping him develop them. Overall they should be developing more popular stars who can walk the walk AND talk the talk. Mic-wise, Cena just topped him. Now if only I wasn't tired of Cena and that spinner belt.

Edited by sunking

^ Samoa Joe has been the X-Division champ before, and this guy can really move despite his size. Yun nga lang, he can't perform those high risk moves like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and the like, but he's very fast and is more agile than he appears.

I watched that 3 way dance between Angle, Rhino and Christian Cage. That match rocked! Lalo na when everyone else started entering the match (Styles, Tomko, Abyss, Sting, Chris and Harris).

Triple thread match na (as expected) yung Smackdown main event at the GAB. Khali vs Batista vs Kane for the WHC

JBL's POSSIBLE IN RING RETURN

JBL has updated his blog at WWE.com. Bradshaw says he will return in a month or so with a huge announcement. No word on what that will be, but it could possibly be some sort of return to the ring. JBL also says he will be on Bulls and Bears this Saturday morning on Fox News Channel discussing the poverty plans of presidential candidates John Edwards and Barack Obama.

TRIPLE H NEWS

Courtesy Wrestlezone.com

Triple H had planned to wrestle Randy Orton at SummerSlam but those plans have been changed. Triple H will not be wrestling John Cena at SummerSlam either and they will be kept far apart until another date. Current plans call for Triple H to return to TV on the 8/13 Raw at Madison Square Garden.

i though JBL was fired by fox news? :lol:

^ baka as a guest lang.. i remember why he got fired, so stupid.. doing the nazi salute IN GERMANY?! just to get heat? dumb move..

the only thing i'm looking forward to in TNA is their Slammiversary PPV.. 5 year anniversary nila, tapos babalik sila sa Nashville.. i can still remember ung early days nila, when Ken Shamrock actually became their first world champion, then he got screwed by Apollo & Ron Killings took advantage.. then Tito Ortiz, after laughing at Shamrock for doing pro wrestling, showing up in TNA.. good times.. :D

hehe, with Khali the new WHC, now the only talented world champ WWE has is John Morrisson (the wrestler formerly known as Johnny Nitro).. sorry sa mga Cena fans d2, i just haven't seen anything new with him since his Word Life gimmick..

I prefer Kane to win the WHC belt before he retires. He only win once and for only a short period of time.

As for HHH, I read in a spoiler that upon his return he will fued with Booker until Summerslam (King angle - that why Booker shows up last week on HHH entrance theme). Orton will face Cena on SummerSlam. And on WM24 HHH vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship.

Update so far

Match #6: John Morrison © vs. CM Punk - ECW World Title

Reported by: Adam Martin On July 22, 2007 at 21:38:05 EST

JOHN MORRISON

# Match #5: Umaga © vs. Jeff Hardy - WWE Intercontinental Title

UMAGA WINS

Reported by: Adam Martin On July 22, 2007 at 21:23:58 EST

# Match #4: Candice Michelle © vs. Melina - WWE Women's Title

CANDICE MICHELLE

Reported by: Adam Martin On July 22, 2007 at 21:08:19 EST

# Match #3: The Sandman vs. Carlito - Singapore Cane on a Pole Match

CARLITO

Reported by: Adam Martin On July 22, 2007 at 20:52:54 EST

# Match #2: "Cruiserweight Open" for the WWE Cruiserweight Title

HORNWOOGLE

Reported by: Adam Martin On July 22, 2007 at 20:42:15 EST

# Match #1: MVP © vs. Matt Hardy - WWE United States Title

MVP

Edited by dfgvan

Flash News lang from Great American Bash:

Randy Orton def. Dusty Rhodes

John Morrison (a.k.a Johnny Nitro) def, CM Punk (ECW Championship)

Umaga def. Jeff Hardy (Intercontinental Championship)

Carlito def. Sandman

Candice Michelle def. Melina (Women's Championship)

Hornswoggle (a.k.a. Little Bastard) won Cruiserweight Open (New Champion)

MVP def. Matt Hardy (US Championship)

Updated GAB results:

John Cena pins Bobby Lashley to retain the WWE Championship

The Great Khali defeats Kane & Batista to retain the WHC

MVP defeated Matt Hardy to retain the US Championship

Umaga defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Johnny Morrison defeated CM Punk to retain the ECW Championship

Candice Michelle defeated Melina to retain the WWE Women's Championship

Randy Orton defeated Dusty Rhodes in the Texas Bullrope match

Hornswoggle wins the Cruiserweight Invitational to become the new Cruiserweight Champion

Carlito pinned Sandman after a Back Stabber

Hornswoggle?! :blink:

Did anybody see this match? Let me guess: Finlay's in the match too, he's got someone beat down, he pulls out the leprechaun, he throws him on the guy, Hornswoggle goes haywire on the poor bastard, since it's an Open, the referee counts 1-2-3 and the little guy gets the pin AND the belt!

Either Fit Finlay's ecstatic or he's throwing a major FIT! (pun intended)

John Morrison? What, the old ECW crowd getting on his case over "Nitro"?

Too bad I missed most of Raw last week. Booker coming in with The Game's theme? OOOOOOHHHH is he in a lot of TROOOUBBLLLLLLLEEEE! :boo:

Time to play THE GAME!!! :evil: