WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

ewan ko bat dami funs ng wrestling kahit alam na scripted ng laro

Hey peeps dapat bang patulan to??? Nah, waste of time... we all know he just wants attention so lets not give it to him.... Out of the the room you retard!

Para di OT when kaya babalik kay Batista Chanpionship belt?

Hey peeps dapat bang patulan to??? Nah, waste of time... we all know he just wants attention so lets not give it to him.... Out of the the room you retard!

Para di OT when kaya babalik kay Batista Chanpionship belt?

@2-kuy2

Tama ka dun. Dami talaga FUNS sa wrestling! Ang saya-saya!!! :boo:

Non-OT...

Can't wait for Raw this Saturday on JackTV. Did any of you see that post-taping clip of Cena walking out? My net connection must have been bad last night... I didn't get any sound. Were the fans booing or cheering? Milan was anti-Cena, it probably isn't a far stretch to think England would be too. Cena looked real down after that match... could we be seeing a new Champ in Backlash?

I'm rooting for the HBK to win (thank the powers-that-be for the return to the Sexy Boy entrance theme... DX just ain't right being a solo act). Although, at this point, any OTHER WWE champ would be a breath of fresh air for Raw. Even if Edge or Orton wins, it would be interesting to see a heel champ with a rival heel gunning for him.

Hmmmm.... who's for Orton winning, and then having him get hunted down, jabbed at, and head-played by Edge?

@2-kuy2

Tama ka dun. Dami talaga FUNS sa wrestling! Ang saya-saya!!! :boo:

Non-OT...

Can't wait for Raw this Saturday on JackTV. Did any of you see that post-taping clip of Cena walking out? My net connection must have been bad last night... I didn't get any sound. Were the fans booing or cheering? Milan was anti-Cena, it probably isn't a far stretch to think England would be too. Cena looked real down after that match... could we be seeing a new Champ in Backlash?

I'm rooting for the HBK to win (thank the powers-that-be for the return to the Sexy Boy entrance theme... DX just ain't right being a solo act). Although, at this point, any OTHER WWE champ would be a breath of fresh air for Raw. Even if Edge or Orton wins, it would be interesting to see a heel champ with a rival heel gunning for him.

Hmmmm.... who's for Orton winning, and then having him get hunted down, jabbed at, and head-played by Edge?

They didn't air the part where Cena walked out but after their match, it was standing ovation from the crowd. everyone loved the match. it was a mixed reaction. there were even times when they were rooting for Cena more than they did for HBK.

Anywho if they make a new champ at backlash i doubt if they remove Cena out of the picture to regain the title. So if ever someone else wins, im sure its gonna be a short title run. But i hope they change the spinner belt once they declare a new champ, but, who knows it might still be Cena. Stupid high selling merchandise! :thumbsdownsmiley: hehehe

ei,... chck mo kya spelling mo!... :lol:

guys pinalabas nb s jack tv ung backlash?.....

which backlash are you refering to? if its backlash 2006, i think the aired it already. if its backlash 2007, its this monday morning manila time April 30, 2007. but i doubt that they'll air it on jack tv. most probably in cinemas.

ah talaga? waw buti pina alam mo! salamat ha natauhan ako dun ah! isa kang henyo!

baket saang FUNS ka ba?

But seriously if you're looking for a Judy Ann Santos or Claudine Barretto (mind the spelling) thread, its not here. but you know what, i like you. you're so FANNY. :thumbsupsmiley:

and i like his post. i think im gonna make this one of my sig para may remembrance. im gonna paste a link on this post aswell. :cool:

Edited by psyc0dud3

SMACKDOWN! TAPING RESULTS FOR APRIL 27, 2007

Batista and Mr Kennedy were shown brawling as soon as the show started, and Finlay joined in to help Kennedy. They brawled to the entrance, where Batista bounced both of them off the bus on the set. Kennedy and Finlay then double teamed Batista, when The Undertaker appeared in the ring, scaring Kennedy and Finlay off. Batista looked confused, as Taker disappeared. Later, Kennedy and Finlay asked Teddy Long to book Taker Vs Batista for the main event, but instead, Long booked Taker/Batista versus Kennedy/Finlay in a No DQ tag match.

Kane/The Boogeyman b. William Regal/Dave Taylor

Regal and Taylor got some cheers, but Kane and the Boogeyman were clear faces, and sadly, some people in my section didn't know who Taylor was. The match was awful, and it seemed to drag on forever. Kane worked nearly the entire match, dominating early, but Regal and Taylor wore him down and worked well as a team on him. Kane eventually made the hot tag to Boogeyman, who won with his pump handle slam on Regal. Thankfully for Regal and Taylor, no worms for them this time.

Deuce b. Brian Kendrick

Not much heat for this one, and it proved that Kendrick's only as good as who's in the ring with him, and he wasn't very good tonight. I think there was a brawl on the outside between Paul London and Domino, and Deuce dropkicked London onto the announce table. Kendrick went for Sliced Bread #2, which he hit, but then the aforementioned interference led to Deuce hitting his finisher for the win. Deuce and Domino later bragged to Kristal about their reign as the Tag Champs, but there were problems with the camera, so they probably reshot it after the show.

MVP beat some William Wallace lookalike jobber

This was another of MVP's "worldwide champions challenge matches", claiming that this guy was the Scottish Champion, and better than Chris Benoit. The jobber, who had Macbeth as his surname, came out as a Braveheart knockoff with a knockoff of the theme, and actually got a bit of offence on MVP, but he was hit by a clothesline and did a sweet 360 flip off it. MVP then hit the Playmaker for the win. After the match, MVP was going to introduce a second champion, but Benoit came out, and challenged MVP to a match.

NON TITLE: Chris Benoit b. MVP via count out

They went about 15 minutes, and worked a similar match to their WrestleMania meeting. MVP was as impressive as he was at Mania, and Benoit was super over. The end came when Benoit hit 5 German Suplexes in a row, and tried for the Crossface and the Sharpshooter, but MVP had enough and walked away to draw the countout. They shouldn't have had this match, but a wise decision to have a screwy ending, so that there's a finish at Backlash. MVP should really win the title for this feud to have meant anything.

Backstage, Teddy Long and Kristal were kissing, and Kristal said that she enjoyed the two weeks they've spent together in Europe, but would like some more time with him. Teddy then revealed that he's planning on hiring someone to be a co-GM of SmackDown to lighten his workload so he can spend more time with Kristal.

Jillian Hall b. Michelle McCool

Before the match, Jillian talked about Prince William's recent breakup with Kate Middleton, and said that she was single and free for Wills, which led to her singing a song, which went about as well as expected. Thankfully, Michelle's music cut her off, and they had an instantly forgettable match, which Jillian won with the X Factor. Afterwards, Jillian tried singing again, but Michelle beat her up outside the ring. Once again, no-one cared, and people in my section had trouble telling who was who. As much as I don't like her, Ashley Massaro actually has a bit of personality...

NO DQ MATCH: Undertaker/Batista b. Mr Kennedy/Finlay

You'd think with a major Last Man Standing title match coming up that Batista and Taker would have some animosity between each other, but if you haven't been following the storylines, you wouldn't know they had a problem with the way they teamed up tonight. Finlay and Kennedy worked on Batista's bad leg for most of the match, hitting it with the shillelagh and the Money In The Bank briefcase, but Batista got the hot tag, and Undertaker did his usual on both Finlay and Kennedy. The finish came when Taker chokeslammed one of them, and Batista got a blind tag in to score the pinfall behind Taker's back. After the match, Batista said that no-one can keep him down for a ten count, and that the title was his. The Undertaker said that there was still something left of Batista to claim - his soul. They didn't fight.

VENGEANCE 2007 POSTER

http://www.pwmania.com/specials/ppvposters/vengeance07.jpg

hmmm poster looks boring! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by psyc0dud3
ATLANTA – Backlash’s main event was a wild, chaotic brawl that featured four of the best Superstars in WWE; but in the end, John Cena once again overcame the odds, surviving the Fatal Four Way Match by pinning Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship.

The rules of a Fatal Four Way Match state that the first man to score a pinfall or submission is the winner, so Cena didn’t even have to be involved in the decision to lose the gold. Still, for the second year in a row, The Champ survived multiple opponents in Backlash’s main event to walk out as WWE Champion.

Alliances were made and broken several times during the bout, as Rated-RKO and Cena & HBK reunited at times to try to conquer the other two opponents. Of course, it ended up being every man for himself, as the lure of the WWE Championship was too much to make any alliance more than temporary. All four men had their individual time to shine during the match, but in a wild finish, it was actually an odd assist from HBK that helped Cena retain the gold.

In the waning moments, Cena had Orton set up for the FU, but The Legend Killer wriggled free. He then tried an RKO, but The Champ pushed him off, directly into the path of Edge’s spear. Cena then nailed Edge with the FU, but as he turned around, Michaels nailed The Champ with Sweet Chin Music. Cena fell backwards, but fortunately for him, he landed square on Orton’s still prone body. Michaels was unable to break up the pinfall in time, and Cena got the three-count to claim victory.

After the bout, HBK was livid, evidently feeling that the match was his and Cena once again stole the title back from his grasp. And while it was Michaels’ signature maneuver that led directly to the pinfall, it was more a case of unfortunate circumstances than an intentional action that ultimately sealed his demise.

Meanwhile, Cena was unapologetic after the match, reminding WWE.com that anything can and will happen in a WWE ring.

“These Fatal Four Ways are just that…it’s a car wreck. The rules clearly state that first pinfall or submission wins, and you have to be ready for that,” Cena confirmed. “You have to have eyes in the back of your head; you can’t just go out there and throw home runs and expect everything to hit.”

Cena added that even victory isn’t enough to change his stance on Fatal Four Way rules.

“Guys have snuck victories out of these things, and I hate these matches,” Cena admitted. “There’s people coming from every angle, you don’t have a friend in the world, and anyone can score a quick three-count at any time. I won the match knocked out; you have to know what you’re getting into. That’s the nature of the beast, and HBK knows better than that.”

Regardless of whether anyone likes it or not, one common phrase still rings true after Backlash: The Champ is still here.

Check out the great sale going on now at

items in bold says it all...