Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

Guest Leviticus

burgerking megamall. instead of giving you a number after you order so that you can sit down they make you wait at the counter while your order is prepared :thumbsdownsmiley: I don't want to leave the counter when no receipt has been handed to me.

Mongkok - Mall of Asia

I have been to several Mongkok restos before and don't have much complaints but my last visit to this MOA branch really got me pissed off.

1. When we entered the resto, there are about two tables available. However the waiters/waitresses are ignoring us and I had to personally block the path of one waiter to ask if we can take one of the tables. We had to ask since we don't know if there is a queue for customers waiting for a table.

2. When my companion's shake was served, the straw was missing. The waitress went back holding the straw with bare hands. (Note that the straws are not individually wrapped). This is very unsanitary.

3. The waitress had to return three times to give us drinking water for everyone and to complete the tea cups. Everything was clear from the start but it took her three trips just to give us everything we need.

4. We had to select a replacement order three times since the items we picked are not available. We suspect that the kitchen staff just does not want to prepare new food since it is already around 9pm (the mall closes at 10pm). We heard that customers on the next table was also asked to replace one of their orders.

5. When we are about to pay, we kept on waving for a waiter/waitress to approach us to get the bill. Even if there are about 6 waiters/waitresses available, and only about 4 tables occupied (near closing time already), all of them seems to pretend not seeing us and pretends to be busy cleaning up other tables. I even saw one waitress look in our direction and suddenly turned away. This really got me pissed off that I had to raise my voice to call everybody's attention and complain why they couldn't take care of the few customers they have left.

I'm not sure what happened to this branch but it seems they have a lot of new staff and they are POORLY trained. It also seems there is no manager around that time.

FRENCH BAKER ...SM Taytay

Ordered brewed coffee and coffee roll (available already as displayed on shelves) for a sunday morning breakfast @ 10:40 AM

The God-forsaken counter girl took my order, handed me down the slip and paid at the counter and got a number... 28 minutes wala , i did not noticed since i was on my phone ... only when i started to see people on other tables got their order ...

I went to the God-forsaken girl ..... "Obviously she forgot about my order na"

She just got a cup to get brewed coffee from the automatice brewer ....

i asked WHY? my order took long ...

1. Ang DAMI daw tao (Shet there were 10 tables and there were only 2 other a couple and a family of 4 dining ... an old lady done with her food ...

2. Ininit pa DAW ung Coffee Roll ...

I went back to may table and called the manager's attention and asked if she buys her staff's reason ....

She apologized and promised to reprimand her God-forsaken counter girl

s@%t happens but lying and making excuses does not help and mostly does not improve service

Edited by lomex32
Guest Leviticus

went down from baguio the other day on my bike tanghaling tapat so mainit, pawis, and medyo pagod. stopped at jollibee urdaneta. 3 lanes were open and there were only about 5 of us in line. so pila ako.

aba naman.. when it was my turn already, out of nowhere this guy just slided up in front of me. ang bilis umorder ng gago and the counter-gay took his order at once. when I pointed out nakapila ako kanina pa and sumingit lang siya ningitian lang ako ng gagong customer at sabing naibigay na ang order. I called the attention of the counter-gay and he said he already punched it in. I called the attention of the manager and said my plight. 2 things ang mali ng counter-gay: 1) the b@stard took the order of the other guy who clearly cut in line and 2) if that was the case then there was no line.

hanggang apology lang. nubayan. I wanted the counter-gay fired! sa inis ko lumabas na lang ako without ordering. nagpalamig lang ako sa aircon nila, walked a few steps to 7-11 and just drowned my frustration on juice. sa bahay na ako kumain.

another time at KFC baguio session the day before going down.

maluwag ang counter since mga round 9 na ng gabi and being a weekday. so order ako ng dinner dine-in. nobody was behind me nung nakapila ako. after taking my order the counter-girl went about preparing it. 2 nurses entered and biglang may lumitaw na counter-gay sa harap ko, taking their order. I pointed it out to the b@stard that I was there first and that the other counter-girl was already preparing it. the counter-gay took the other couple's order anyway. when the b@stard was about to punch in the couple's order tamang tama prepared na ang order ko and the girl was beside the counter-gay waiting to punch my order. I stood in front of the b@stard, looked him straight and said in a loud steady voice that I was first. nanlaki ang mata niya. maybe I was menacing to look at in my biker leathers :evil:

the countergirl took over the cash register and punched up my order.. all the while nakangisi. hehe.. it turns out the 2 nurses ay kalahi/katropa ng counter-gay kaya pilit na iserve :grr:

basta.. nagkalat na ang lahi ng mga bading sa mga kainan sa baguio. :sick: counter-gays=poor service

Haaay ... the one who served me was a counter-gay also .....

basta.. nagkalat na ang lahi ng mga bading sa mga kainan sa baguio. :sick: counter-gays=poor service

MCDONALD's PASEO BULSHIET and other fast food joints

Everytime the counter fellows ask your order they look away, they do not listen, they get distracted by fellow crew ... in short they do not pay attention.... BUT THEY WANT YOU TO LISTEN, UPSIZE YOUR DRINK? UPSIZE YOUR FRIES? AND THEN THEY ASK YOU TO REPEAT YOUR ORDER AGAIN

YEAH UPSIZE MY ASS

:grr: :grr:

I'm not homophobic but meron ding counter-gay sa KFC SM North Edsa - The Block na sobrang bagal. There were only 3 people ahead of me on the line but it took 20mins for me to get my turn. Pamali-mali kasi and sobrang bagal talaga. Yung ibang line yata dobleng number na ng customers and natapos compared sa kanya.

I wanted to eat last night at Teryaki Boy along Ortigas Ave ( near Xavier school).Upon arrivial the outlet manager immediately gave us ( my family & I ) a coupon for free california maki ( I wonder why????). Well he said its for waiting, but we just arrived!Anyways, we were waiting & waiting till finally a family left so we went in. As we entered I saw not 1 but 3 free tables . I asked the manager if we can take one of the free tables . He said wait sir we will clean it first , 10 mins of wait still no one was cleaning the table. I asked him if we can take our seat there ? He said yes sir . I noticed the family next to our table ALL OF THEM ARE FROWNING . I asked them how long have you been waiting for your food ?They replied "GA 30 MINS NA KAMI DITO WALA PARIN FOOD NAMIN ".Thats when I decided to leave na kasi baka mga 1 oras pa ako mag intay - NO WAY!!.

On my way out the other customers were all saying WALANG KWENTE DITO DI NA AKO BABALIK ANG BAGAL NG SERVICE . Lahat pala kami bwisit pag labas nitong resto na ito . Sayang ok naman food nila dati :grr: :grr: :grr: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

TGI Fridays just opened a branch at the Ayala Center in Cebu last week. Halatang bagito pa yung staff nila. Yung host kinuha yung order namin and then I saw this Caucasian waitress (who was obviously training them) whisk him off and overheard her say "You're a host not a server, let the servers handle the table".

And then ang tagal i-serve yung order ko. My companions were not eating their food kasi hinihintay yung sa akin. We noticed that the other customers who came after us, had their food served. I just insisted on my friends to not wait for me anymore. After a few more minutes, my food was finally served. And then to cap my bad experience with TGI Fridays-Ayala Cebu, my Coke was refilled with Ice-T. Tsk, tsk. Not a great way to launch a new branch.

Ha ha ha! Same experience! I couldn't ask for a refill of my drink so what I did was go over to the counter and ask for one, demanded that they produce the bill in one minute, complained about the 10% service charge and paid the exact amount.

I filed a formal complaint with the head office, but I did not receive any response.

Pizza Hut is the lousiest pizza chain.

Overpriced and bad service what more can you ask for!

• 3 weeks later...

Red Ribbon Shaw Blvd Corner Escriva Drive. Just last night, my family and I came from my daughter's Xmas party in the Kapitolyo, Pasig area. It was almost 8pm and we haven't had dinner. I thought it best to eat in RR rather than go to Shang mall or Podium and look for a place to eat. Besides, my kids love RR's chicken lollipop. Now, they have value meals you combine with a slice of cake and a drink. Since we were six, my wife got everyone's order first before going to the cashier to order. Once there, the cashier informed my wife that most of the food ordered were not available. WTF!!! It was dinner time. Only 3 variands were available. Fine, we ordered what was available. It took 15 minuted to place the order. The girl in the counter was incompetent as she could not get the orders correctly, considering there were only 3 to choose from their menu. Finally, we paid for our order and went to our table. My wife and I were already in a bad mood due to the shabby service. Then they serve plates that were just washed that we had to wipe them ourselves. When the food came, only 5 were served. Apparently, they did not get my order. So as not to make a scene, I kept my cool and told my wife that I would just eat what the kids won't eat. To top it all, the food has also deteriorated (sourgraping:)).

Figaro - all branches. Nakakainis ang practice nila na hindi binibigay ang change pagkabayad mo at sasabihin na isasabay na lang sa food. I mean, what the f__k is the matter with just giving the change as soon as the customer pays the bill? May magbabago pa ba sa transaction between paying the bill and getting your order? Nadiskubre ko lang later kung bakit ganito ang gawain nila.

Once I bought some coffee and cookies for take-out sa branch sa may ABS CBN and I gave a P1,000 peso bill. So wait for the food to be prepared ako. Pagdating nagmamadali ako dahil may meeting. May recibo naman na binigay. Nung nasa EDSA na ko tsaka ko lang naisip na wala nga pala ang sukli ko na about 700 pesos. Okay na Modus di ba? Ilang tao ang naloloko ng mga crew kaya araw-araw?

I hate this modus operandi too... when the chane comes expect it to be "durog"

Kung ganun I would ask them to get my order from where i am seated

One can email

info@figarocoffee.com

Figaro - all branches. Nakakainis ang practice nila na hindi binibigay ang change pagkabayad mo at sasabihin na isasabay na lang sa food. I mean, what the f__k is the matter with just giving the change as soon as the customer pays the bill? May magbabago pa ba sa transaction between paying the bill and getting your order? Nadiskubre ko lang later kung bakit ganito ang gawain nila.

Once I bought some coffee and cookies for take-out sa branch sa may ABS CBN and I gave a P1,000 peso bill. So wait for the food to be prepared ako. Pagdating nagmamadali ako dahil may meeting. May recibo naman na binigay. Nung nasa EDSA na ko tsaka ko lang naisip na wala nga pala ang sukli ko na about 700 pesos. Okay na Modus di ba? Ilang tao ang naloloko ng mga crew kaya araw-araw?

Le Coeur de France - shangrila edsa, ganyan din ang style.

Guest Leviticus
I hate this modus operandi too... when the chane comes expect it to be "durog"

Kung ganun I would ask them to get my order from where i am seated

One can email

info@figarocoffee.com

durog meaning in coins?

KFC SM Rosales, Pangasinan. Order ako ng snack box and mashed potatoes, mousse and fries (hehehe.. hindi pa ako nananghalian kasi), paid with a 500 bill. my order amounted to around P160.00. I got 100 bills and P40.00 in one-peso coins. nubayan! sagana ata sila sa barya. dilemma is to either take it or not. tanong ko kung may mga tig-bente or at least P5.00 na lang but wala raw, maghintay raw ako kung gusto ko. inconvenience.

binili ko na lang ng cake sa red ribbon yung barya para sa anak ko. masaya pa yung kahera sa red ribbon to get so much coins from me. yun nga lang, feeling ko ay nanalo ako sa jueteng with the amount of coins I have

oo nga pala pahabol. ever noticed in Tokyo Tokyo that they removed their "rice all you can" posters? in Tokyo Tokyo SM Rosales branch walang poster na ganun. ako naman alam ko na unlimited rice so you can just imagine my officemates' reaction when I asked for it. dun lang nila nalaman na unlimited pala ang kanin. kasi naman.. tinatago ng mga servers yung kanin unlike before you can see the roving rice server.

first time kasi nagkaroon ng tokyo tokyo dito sa pangasinan..

Edited by Leviticus

There's this bar along Sucat, Paranaque almost infront of Olivares Hospital which charges an additional 3% administrative charge if you pay using your credit card. HUERTO name nung bar. I want to talk to the manager pero sabi ng mga staff nila wala raw, so I berated the cashier and told them na isusumbong ko kayo sa DTI!

Red Ribbon Shaw Blvd Corner Escriva Drive. Just last night, my family and I came from my daughter's Xmas party in the Kapitolyo, Pasig area. It was almost 8pm and we haven't had dinner. I thought it best to eat in RR rather than go to Shang mall or Podium and look for a place to eat. Besides, my kids love RR's chicken lollipop. Now, they have value meals you combine with a slice of cake and a drink. Since we were six, my wife got everyone's order first before going to the cashier to order. Once there, the cashier informed my wife that most of the food ordered were not available. WTF!!! It was dinner time. Only 3 variands were available. Fine, we ordered what was available. It took 15 minuted to place the order. The girl in the counter was incompetent as she could not get the orders correctly, considering there were only 3 to choose from their menu. Finally, we paid for our order and went to our table. My wife and I were already in a bad mood due to the shabby service. Then they serve plates that were just washed that we had to wipe them ourselves. When the food came, only 5 were served. Apparently, they did not get my order. So as not to make a scene, I kept my cool and told my wife that I would just eat what the kids won't eat. To top it all, the food has also deteriorated (sourgraping:)).

4x kaming kumain sa red ribbon (different branches) palagi sinsabi sa amin na wala na raw softdrinks at iced tea lang ang available. ang problema, kailangan daw magdagdag ng bayad dun sa price nung set meal nila. kalokohan lang yata yung mga set meals nila eh, palagi ngang hindi available yung mga gusto mong i-order.

Had the mistake of eating at BANANA LEAF at Chimes DAVAO. Ordered Nasi Goreng and sweet and Sour Pork. Nasi Goreng came out in a jiffy. Sweet and SOur pork came out after an hour. My wife ordered a set meal which consists of plain rice, dumpling, pancit and riblets, it took them 30 mins for the food to be served. Sabi meron daw tumawag at umorder...yun pala yung OWNER. Bwaka ng inang yan. Lumipat ako sa katabing resto kung san kumakain yung mga may ari ng Banana Leaf, blurting out loud, sino ba may-ari ng Banana Leaf, ang pangit at ang tagal ng service...sagot sa akin nung store attendant sa kabila, sir marami hong customer, sabi ko 2 table lang ang occupied...pakiasabihan nga ang may ari nung Banana Leaf!

Max Fried Chicken along Ayala Ave. Umorder kami ng friend ko ng tig 1/2 Fried Chicken, halos isang oras bago madala yung order, sobrang liit pa ng manok. Yung nagcomplain kami, sabi ng manager, yung daw yung regular chicken nila. Chicken ba o pigeon ito? Tapos when we asked for the bill, putsa, 25 minutes bago ma bigay, 4 tables lang ang may nakaupo nung panahon na iyon.

Nakakairita talaga.

Ajisen Ramen Robinson's Place Manila, ordered Chicken Curry rice, it consist of only 4x small (kfc's hot shot size) chicken covered with curry sauce (more like soup) with few potatoes and small rice for an unbelievable price of P150+

Wham burger also in RP Manila, ordered 2 burgers and have to wait 30 mins for the orders to come, burgers are good, too bad service sucks.