Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

that is why I get sodas in cans whenever possible. when it comes to fastfood places naman I always tell them not to put ice.

thats what I usually do too (with a slight variation) ..... I would ask them not to put ice into the tumbler of sodas. Then after putting the food and drinks on the table, I'd go back to the counter and ask for some ice.

Fastfood complaint

"Sir/maam wala akong 1 peso OK lang ba?"

++++

I usually ask before the attendant who gives my sandwich if is it "DOUBLE" ? ....

Mcdo at Tycoon bldg Branch. I rodered double cheeseburger. Nung kinakain ko turned out isa lang ang patty and isa lang yung cheese. I was too hungry to replace my order kaya kinain ko na.
Mcdo at Tycoon bldg Branch. I rodered double cheeseburger. Nung kinakain ko turned out isa lang ang patty and isa lang yung cheese. I was too hungry to replace my order kaya kinain ko na.

no offense but huh?!?

masmahal ang double cheeseburger compared to an ordinary cheeseburger; luging lugi ah.

--------------------

pizzahut session road, baguio. during meryenda ordered their 99 meal. wala raw. ok, ordered their shakes, softdrinks lang raw available. nubayan, almost everything I ordered is not available, pizza lang na pang-maramihan samantalang magisa lang ako kakain.

decided to h@ll with it and transferred to KFC sa tabi. I don't like eating at KFC session because panay bading ang mga nagseserve; from the counter-gay cashier to the waiter-gay to the gay crew.

nakakawalang gana kumain sa gay-KFC so take out ako kahit gutom na. sa bahay na lang kumain. grrrrr..

• 1 month later...

Ordered chopsuey meal at Chow King SM bicutan. Aba, when it arrived, puro sibuyas yata ang laman, wala man lang kulay green sa plate ko. I called the roving service guy (don't know what they're called) and said, "chopsuey ang inorder ko, hindi sibuyas. Pakipalitan naman to." Order took a long time arriving. Pinatagal yata talaga nila.

Mga to talaga, kung makakalusot, pipilitin lumusot. Imagine if I were a highschool kid tapos mahiyain pa, titiisin ko kainin yung sibuyas nila na nilagyan lang ng chopsuey sauce...

Nyahahaha, boss hehehe homophobia anew

Taena ang dami ng badeeng sa KFC na ere ....

++++

KFC as usual Leviste branch ... Only wings and drumstick ....

pizzahut session road, baguio. during meryenda ordered their 99 meal. wala raw. ok, ordered their shakes, softdrinks lang raw available. nubayan, almost everything I ordered is not available, pizza lang na pang-maramihan samantalang magisa lang ako kakain.

decided to h@ll with it and transferred to KFC sa tabi. I don't like eating at KFC session because panay bading ang mga nagseserve; from the counter-gay cashier to the waiter-gay to the gay crew.

nakakawalang gana kumain sa gay-KFC so take out ako kahit gutom na. sa bahay na lang kumain. grrrrr..

Nyahahaha, boss hehehe homophobia anew

Taena ang dami ng badeeng sa KFC na ere ....

++++

KFC as usual Leviste branch ... Only wings and drumstick ....

hindi naman ako homophobia. nakakawalang gana lang kumain while the homo crew ay naghihiyawan behind the counter. mga after lunch na nung pumunta ako nun so kakaunti na lang kaming mga customer at that time.

maybe I find their voices irritating or the way they force themselves to have an accent when taking an order.

oh, btw, I'm back in baguio for the holy week. hehehe.. I'm not going to go to a fastfood restaurant this week. penitensya lang muna and bawas meat.

para hindi OT:

went to greenwich at SM clark, pampanga. ordered pizza. nung dumating ang pizza walang binigay na plates and knife and fork. pumunta pa ako sa counter and requested. tagal tagal ibigay dahil hinugasan pa raw. nung dumating yung plate napansin kong kakaiba ang amoy :sick: pinunasan ko na lang ng napkin. before ko ilapag ang pizza sa plate I noticed one of the crew at the counter wiping the dishes with THE SAME RAG HE USED TO WIPE TABLES.

bwisit. pinatake out ko na lang ang pizza. la ako sa mood makipagtalo dahil pagod na pagod ako sa byahe papunta pampanga.

Actually I also noticed this Session Rd KFC .... indeed the gay crew are noisier (as there are more of them) than their female counterparts .....

How about other MEATS ? ... Baguio is so crowded

++++

Shakey's @ El Pueblo ...

Our order of Chick n Chips arrived in less than 10 min ... Yipee (faster than usual)

BUT our pizza order arrived 38 minutes AFTER the chicken arrived...

if we ate our chicken in 15 min (di ko maremember) therefore 20+ minutes before the next dish...

Kinain na lang namin ung whats left of the chicken gravy nyehehehe

hindi naman ako homophobia. nakakawalang gana lang kumain while the homo crew ay naghihiyawan behind the counter. mga after lunch na nung pumunta ako nun so kakaunti na lang kaming mga customer at that time.

maybe I find their voices irritating or the way they force themselves to have an accent when taking an order.

oh, btw, I'm back in baguio for the holy week. hehehe.. I'm not going to go to a fastfood restaurant this week. penitensya lang muna and bawas meat.

para hindi OT:

went to greenwich at SM clark, pampanga. ordered pizza. nung dumating ang pizza walang binigay na plates and knife and fork. pumunta pa ako sa counter and requested. tagal tagal ibigay dahil hinugasan pa raw. nung dumating yung plate napansin kong kakaiba ang amoy :sick: pinunasan ko na lang ng napkin. before ko ilapag ang pizza sa plate I noticed one of the crew at the counter wiping the dishes with THE SAME RAG HE USED TO WIPE TABLES.

bwisit. pinatake out ko na lang ang pizza. la ako sa mood makipagtalo dahil pagod na pagod ako sa byahe papunta pampanga.

Actually I also noticed this Session Rd KFC .... indeed the gay crew are noisier (as there are more of them) than their female counterparts .....

How about other MEATS ? ... Baguio is so crowded

++++

Shakey's @ El Pueblo ...

Our order of Chick n Chips arrived in less than 10 min ... Yipee (faster than usual)

BUT our pizza order arrived 38 minutes AFTER the chicken arrived...

if we ate our chicken in 15 min (di ko maremember) therefore 20+ minutes before the next dish...

Kinain na lang namin ung whats left of the chicken gravy nyehehehe

just got back from a stroll with the family. surprisingly, baguio isn't that crowded this holy week. baka magdadatingan pa lang? I admit, ang sarap umupo sa burnham sa may likod facing legarda road. dami mga magagandang koreana :lol: :upside:

I think the only decent shakey's I ate in was the one located at fairview centermall. mabilis ang service and lagi sabay ang order mo. the others.. well, normal na ang late na service. madalas ang order ko ay yung mojos na marami. dahan dahan lang kumain para by the time na maubos na ay ayan na ang main course. worse is when you want to get your bill. nawalan na ako ng pasensya to wave at the crew so ang ginagawa ko na lang ay direct sa counter ako nagbabayad.

actually, ganun ang ginagawa ko in any restaurant or fastfood who fail to notice me when I ask for the bill. hindi na ako nagiiwan ng tip :grr:

oh, when in baguio, you have to go try the steaks and toppings place at the building besides porta vaga. pero beware lang; you have to indicate whether you want medium rare or well done. wag nyo na pagtyagaan yung nasa food court sa sm. hehe.

oh yeah, pati pala yung sizzling plate along burnham and session road; masmasarap kumain dun compared to its manila counterparts.

• 3 weeks later...

Some Korean clients complained to me about their food trip expedition in Seaside Paluto @ Macapagal Avenue last week.

They ate in one of the restaurants located in the front of the area; not the better ones further inside. They were quickly lured in by the annoying gay waiters (yes , their mistake). I don't know if my clients were the ones who bought the fresh seafood or just let the restaurant buy the seafood themselves. The actual cooking of the seafood took about 40 minutes! Oh, c'mon. That's too long. Also, the clients complained that the food was not even cooked properly!

Next time they will go there, they NEED to bring me along to avoid such a repeat incident.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered vegetarian pizza with cheezy pops (in pizza hut) by the phone 2 years ago (date is dec 24) and

I was disappointed to see an almost bare vegetarian pizza (few bell peppers, cheezy pops purely air pops as in

kakaunting cheeze). After 3 days sinabon ko yung manager na pinanggalingan ng pizza. Sinabi ko dapat i check nya bago

ideliver etc. Palitan na lang daw. Sabi ko d ko kailangan palit nya gusto ko yung service dapat yung quality sulit kasi

mahal naman singil nila.

• 4 weeks later...

I went to Glorietta Makati 05/29/2010 with two of my clients. We ate in G4 Food Choices. I ordered some pasta in Piadina: Italian Passion Food. While I was waiting (still in front of Piadina) for my two friends to get their food from nearby Greenwich I saw one small cockroach near my food tray! WTF! I quickly dispatched the bugger to squish hell via tissue paper and my left foot. Then after 1 minute another cockroach appeared! That one got away. And then a third one appeared (I know it is the third one because the second cockroach ran towards the many food benches! That bugger I also killed.

I saw three cockroaches in a span of 10 minutes. Good thing I have a strong stomach. Thankfully my clients did not see those insects...if they saw them...OMG...living hell for Piadina!

ate at sizzling plate earlier this afternoon. my gf wanted some of the Salted egg with the Ensaladang talong when i noticed there were worms or maggots crawling on top of it. i was very disgusted as i had taken a bite of it. i quickly brought it back to the restuarant and got the managers number. they have NOT replied. im very very disgusted and sick to my stomach.

When I eat at restaurants I'm very meticulous with their softdrink straws. That is why when I get one or they gave me a straw I always see to it that the inside is clean otherwise I won't use it at all. Some of the restaurants with dirty straws are:

Kenny Rogers Megamall

Kenny Rogers Greenhills

Wendy's Shopwise Cubao

Tokyo Tokyo Alimall

When I eat at restaurants I'm very meticulous with their softdrink straws. That is why when I get one or they gave me a straw I always see to it that the inside is clean otherwise I won't use it at all. Some of the restaurants with dirty straws are:

Kenny Rogers Megamall

Kenny Rogers Greenhills

Wendy's Shopwise Cubao

Tokyo Tokyo Alimall

Haven't food service restaurants in the Philippines used individually wrapped straws yet? Dito sa US, it's a basic service specially for fastfood where the straw dispenser is out in the counter area. To use it you'll have to remove the paper/plastic packaging. Unwrapped straws are frowned upon. I hope the food industry in the Philippines becomes more food safety conscious.

• 4 weeks later...

What is up with KFC and their portion sizing? In the KFCs in the US, the parts that you find are breast, thigh, drumsticks, and wings (don't ask me why individual wings are considered a serving considering how little meat there is in the darned things). However KFC Philippines includes ribs (the bony section at the back of the breasts) and back (literally the ass and lower back of the chicken) which have almost no meat.

Do not trust the KFC deliveries ... you likely end up with the smallEST portions ...

What is up with KFC and their portion sizing? In the KFCs in the US, the parts that you find are breast, thigh, drumsticks, and wings (don't ask me why individual wings are considered a serving considering how little meat there is in the darned things). However KFC Philippines includes ribs (the bony section at the back of the breasts) and back (literally the ass and lower back of the chicken) which have almost no meat.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't food service restaurants in the Philippines used individually wrapped straws yet? Dito sa US, it's a basic service specially for fastfood where the straw dispenser is out in the counter area. To use it you'll have to remove the paper/plastic packaging. Unwrapped straws are frowned upon. I hope the food industry in the Philippines becomes more food safety conscious.

The straws in Chowking are in plastic packaging ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny Rogers Megamall

Kenny Rogers Greenhills

Wendy's Shopwise Cubao

Tokyo Tokyo Alimall

i read in an article somewhere advising not to use straws, there are plastic 'dusts' that will be carried on inside your body. don't drink from plastic cups either.

• 3 weeks later...

masyado nang deteriorated and service ng jollibee. sobra na. just the other day yung service crew who was taking our order ay NGO-NGO!!!

me ay tahayk yo oder?

pambihira..

Hmm, I don't think we should take that against them, after all tao rin naman sila and katulad rin lang natin na naghahanap buhay.

'Yun Pancake House sa Trinoma, ang bagal mag serve. Antagal na namin nakatayo sa harap, walang lumalapit, eh nagchichikahan lang naman. Kung hindi ko pa papalakpakan walang lalapit para iseat kami. Ayun, puro sorry naman nun pinatawag ko 'yun manager.