Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

just went to a namey resto at the block in sm north edsa, near the escalator. the resto offers a free dish if you order 2. thing is, if you order 4 dishes they still give you one free dish. after haggling with the manager, they convinced us to stay and give the 2:1 dish, since we were a mob.

what got my goat was after giving me one refill on my "bottomless" softdrink, the staff and the manager conveniently went blind and never saw me waving my glass even though they were a scant 3 feet away and we were the only customers in view. got my goat since there are some members of the mob that did not order a refill, even though we all ordered "bottomless" drinks. it was after I refused to pay their "service charge" that the manager finally was cured of his temporary blindness. no refill = no service charge. I loudly berated the manager for his blindness ("I swear to god that I never saw you order") and told him not to insult my intelligence.

I went away with the thoughts of never going back there ever and a new low opinion of people using "god" to excuse bad behavior

Edited by robbietan
  • 2 weeks later...

KANIN CLUB at paseo de sta rosa (last week), dinnner with my wife, daughter & mother in law, food was great. However,we didnt almost eaten the crispy pata and decided to take it to go. When we reached home called my brother in law and a cousin for a few beers to drink, when i opened it almost all the edible meat were scraped. So from now on, "WAITER PAKIBALOT, PERO SA HARAPAN KO MO GAWIN." :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

worst teriyaki boy branch :

SM Mall of Asia branch[color="#FF0000"][/color]

-slow service

-aircon not working

-using a giant iwata as a replacement for #2. one can onlly imagine the noise in a confined space

-tables not being cleared and cleaned right away

-menu not complete

-change took forever (manager was clearing tables!)

-a lot of items not available from the menu (they should just print a different menu for this branch)

-all this on a slow weekday!!!

pansin ko dati pag nagpapa deliver ka ng food

since balot na balot ung mga food sa plastic ang hirap i check ung food what happens is binayaran mo ungbill base sa order mo which you check so tama , pag kakain na kayo ayan isa isa na hinahanap ung order palpak na

i remember chowking lauriat order ko ng shanghai lumpia bagsak sa akin lumpia shanghai meal. banas na banas ako nun

pero pano mo pa reklamo, dapat sa harap ng delivery boy kso kung isa isahin mo naman sa dami nun . . . . isang buong dept pala kme order so imagine nyo ilan un

It is your prerogative to check the food ... or even not paying for it when you don't see it how the food should be

pansin ko dati pag nagpapa deliver ka ng food

since balot na balot ung mga food sa plastic ang hirap i check ung food what happens is binayaran mo ungbill base sa order mo which you check so tama , pag kakain na kayo ayan isa isa na hinahanap ung order palpak na

i remember chowking lauriat order ko ng shanghai lumpia bagsak sa akin lumpia shanghai meal. banas na banas ako nun

pero pano mo pa reklamo, dapat sa harap ng delivery boy kso kung isa isahin mo naman sa dami nun . . . . isang buong dept pala kme order so imagine nyo ilan un

• 1 month later...

Shakey's just introduced their "Angus Steakhouse Pizza". My curiosity was piqued by their black billboards that teased it with their "Angus Steakhouse" logo.

It was pretty bad. I was actually upset for them. The beef looked and tasted like it was processed with many extenders.

post-26752-1256794309.jpg

Edited by RoadPizza
Shakey's just introduced their "Angus Steakhouse Pizza". My curiosity was piqued by their black billboards that teased it with their "Angus Steakhouse" logo.

It was pretty bad. I was actually upset for them. The beef looked and tasted like it was processed with many extenders.

mukhang ang tagal ng nka stock ng ingredients nyn ah...

shakeys ever commonwealth...

ordered a pepsi max as part of their delivery...

got the food and stuff at 330pm

.... got a normal pepsi... called their trunkline.. to get it changed...

430pm no change yet i called back it i clarified.. if i was on the wrong part... and check the receipts.. and even their order taker...

it was supposed to be pepsi max

was promised they would deliver asap...

left home..

came back

at

730pm.. still no word..

called them

.... and called the branch manager....

wow.... could here them.. and their words "un na un.. dali bilisan niyo.. siya na un... ung pepsi max"

and when i talked.. i explained my problem.. and ... was really... angry at them...

all i heard was we understand sir... (with the apathy in her voice...)

told them.. i would return the card be bought... (buy 1 take 1 promo)

and have it refund...

geeez... really stupid of them .. once is okay.. twice is enough thrice is just plain stupid

Sumo sam shangrila mall

.... apathetic waiters...

some orders didn't come on time so we had them cancelled....

yes they cancelled the order .. all right.. but it was still in the bill...

paid them.. up and had it checked out...

geez.... they just gave us back the amount for the base price...

talk about __a holes______ really...

they didn't take out their lousy service charge.. and even.. the tax..

anyway...

wouldn't want to eat there anymore...

talk about all talk and no service...

most, if not all KFC outlets...

- madumi ang area

- sticky ang floor

- ang mga kinainan, hindi kaagad naililigpit

- trash can is located at the dining area

- flies inside the location

yup, at sobrang baho palagi nung pinampupunas nila....sarap lang talaga ng manok at gravy kaya bumabalik ako e hehehe

Tokyo Tokyo sa Virra Mall

A simple order. One Sumo meal with a regular size diet coke and a tiramisu for dessert. Skipped breakfast and I like Japanese food for lunch.

1) the meat was undercooked and the rice was dry...as in bits of it were so hard they crunched when I chewed. It's lunch time and I understand there's a lot of customers pero why are you trying to serve food that isn't ven prepared right?

2) Mice running from the kitchen. Ok, bad enough there's mice in a resto but if they're running AWAY from food there's really something wrong :upside: .

3) The tiramisu had mold growing on it. Yep, nice round mounds of fuzzy stuff right on the top.

4) complained to management and they pointed at their thermometer on their display ref and said it's always that cold and that wasn't mold......uh huh, so fuzzy black and green mounds of fungus are just decoration? Bull$h!t.

I asked them if the ref was always that cold and management said they shut the ref down at night. Ah ok, so when the ref shuts down they move the food to another ref. Nope. The food stays in the shut down ref and spoils until the ref is turned on again in the morning.

Never eating there again. And if you want to stay out of the hospital I suggest you do the same....unless you like food that's been eaten by mice or left to spoil in a shut down ref for who knows how long.

chowking pangasinan

ordered lauriat fish fillet meal and beef siomai

-meal arrived 30 minutes late. told a passing waiter to follow it up -- nothing. called a supervisor to follow it up -- nothing too.

-instead of lauriat I got rice and 3 pieces of fish fillet, told supervisor and waiter that I ordered the lauriat meal

-lauriat meal arrived 10 minutes later

-while eating, supervisor approached me saying I should pay additional for the meal I was having. WHAT?!? I already paid!

-asked crew for service water with ice. I was served three tumblers: 1 water, 1 ice, and 1 empty tumbler. duh?!? what the f@ck is going on?!? ginagago na ata ako ng mga waiters.

never eating at chowking EVER AGAIN

Edited by leviticus
  • 2 weeks later...

Jollibee sa Northgate sa muntinlupa..panget lage parts ng chicken nila puro wings and ribs

Pancake house SM sta rosa..I ordered 3pcs chocolate marble na pancake..45mins bago na serve. I also ordered softdrinks pero tubig binigay sakin..ako na rin ang nag abont ng bayad ko sa counter.

Max sa SM Sta Rosa, hindi attentive ung waiter pag dating ng order mali mali, I said spring chicken meal hindi whole spring chicken...

Pepper steak sa festival Mall..ang tigas ng kanin kulang ata sa tubig ang pagkasaing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Watch out this summer on your softdrinks. Macdo, Jollibee etc puro yelo ang laman, 70 % ice, 10% water from ice, remainder is the softdrink na matabang na. Also yung mga gulaman na watered down, sometimes halos wala ng tamis!

Talk about pushing the profit margins, no limits!

that is why I get sodas in cans whenever possible. when it comes to fastfood places naman I always tell them not to put ice.