Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

Hmm, I don't think we should take that against them, after all tao rin naman sila and katulad rin lang natin na naghahanap buhay.

'Yun Pancake House sa Trinoma, ang bagal mag serve. Antagal na namin nakatayo sa harap, walang lumalapit, eh nagchichikahan lang naman. Kung hindi ko pa papalakpakan walang lalapit para iseat kami. Ayun, puro sorry naman nun pinatawag ko 'yun manager.

not take that against them dahil ngo-ngo ang nasa counter and taking my order? how about sa restaurant tapos ang taga-serve sa iyo ay pilay ang kamay? how about a cashier na mali mali ang i-compute na bill mo?

not take that against them-- sure tao rin naman sila and naghahanap buhay pero ILAGAY NAMAN NILA SA TAMA.

ngo-ngo na taga-kuha ng order mo. kung mali or hindi mo naintindihan ang pag-confirm ng order mo (lalo na ngayon na halos automatic ang pag-upgrade sa order mo), you won't take that against them?

sir, upgrade ng drinks? upgrade ng fries? upgrade to juice or ice tea? kung hindi mo naintindihan at umoo ka-- dagdag sa bill mo.

you do not and should not put someone with a speaking disability/handicap behind the counter. i-assign mo sa kitchen or sa dining area where speaking to the customer is not essential.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

chowking sa may sm bicutan...bukod na ginawang tambayan ng mga skwater ung labas ang panget pa ng service at food nila

minsan umorder misis ko ng beef wanton noodle. pagdating nung mami, amoy panis tlga..napakaasim...

tinawag ko ung isa sa mga tao nila tapos pinaamoy ko ung mami.

sabi ba naman sa amen na "sir, ganyan tlga yan dahil sa ingredients"

footah! may maasim ba na ingredient sa beef mami?

di na kami kumain dun ulet kahit kailan...pakshet na resto yan

i hate restos who have bottomless drinks of this, bottomless drinks of that, but in the end, kulang na lang magmakaawa ka para i-refill yung glass mo. somehow, they have this attitude not to look at you when your glass is almost empty. on the other hand, meron din naman prompt ang service pero kakaunti lang ang mga ito. nuf said.

• 2 weeks later...

that is why I get sodas in cans whenever possible. when it comes to fastfood places naman I always tell them not to put ice.

I do the same thing. Although I'm always obliged by fastfood crews, there was this one time in Wendy's Robinson's Place Malate where the order-taker filled my Biggie Iced Tea about 1.5 inches below the rim of the cup. When I complained, she said, "Sir, kasi walang ice, so hanggang diyan lang talaga. Puno yan pag may ice." I just stood there and glared at her like I was gonna wring her neck. Hindi gumagalaw ang pila. When the manager noticed, I stated my case. Ayun, pinuno din. Kasimple-simpleng bagay bibigyan ka pa ng B.S. na palusot eh.

This happened somewhere in our province almost a year ago.

I decided to have dinner in a restaurant where they serve the tastiest Lechon Manok and Lechon Kawali in town. I was with few relatives and househelps. 15 minutes passed after they took my order, they served their warm rice wrapped in banana leaves. Naturally, you'd prepare your sawsawan and would assume, malapit na ang ulam i-serve. Another 10 minutes passed, I started to get annoyed waiting for our food. I asked them nicely to check our order. Malamig na ang kanin. But still, tuloy ang kwento with them. After few minutes, they served the dessert! That was when I reacted.

me: "Excuse me. Ano yan?"

waitress: "Mam, dessert nyo po."

me: "Can't you even notice? Wala pang ulam... bakit na kami magdedessert? San ang manager nyo?"

waitress: "Wait lang mam"

Nah.. di ako galit. I swear. :P

Biglang bumilis ang kanilang service. I think two minutes or less nun, they served our ulam. By then, di ko pa nakausap ang manager. After we had our meal, I asked for the bill... and their manager again.

Lumapit si Manager. Handed me the bill and I talked to her. I noticed mababa ang bill as I expected so I asked.

me: "Baka miscomputed, kasi I ordered for two whole chickens. Please check, kayo din ang malulugi."

manager: "Mam, sabi nila kasi hindi pa luto ang whole chickens so they served two "half" chickens."

me: "This is the problem. No one ever informed me about the status of our order.... (blah blah blah)"

Remembering that now, natatawa na lang ako. Ganon kami kagutom yata na we didn't even notice na half chickens ang niserve. :lol:

Some people sometimes really have to be reminded. And if you have complaints, always ask to speak to the Manager. S/He's the best person to improve their staff performance. And only them has the authority to give exceptions to their customers.

• 1 month later...

mango bistro in trinoma: :angry:

!. rice was not hot

2. chicken was half cooked

3. No apology from staff about chicken

4. Was given 5% discount (i asked for it) for the trouble although an apology would have been better.

5. not going back ever.

6. for a semi high priced resto, waiter were comparable to jollibee staff in terms of service and experience.

7. no restroom inside the place, buti pa mcdo.

• 8 months later...

This incident didn't happened to me, I only saw this. One Saturday last month, I was dining on KFC @ SM Southmall when 3 middle-aged customers passed on my seat while eating. As they passed while carrying their orders, I smelled something wrong I thought one of them farted. After a while one of them stormed at the counter summoning their manager. Pagkatapos makiusyoso, nalaman ko kung anong kinagagalit nila. Panis ang chicken na sinerve nila! Inamoy ko kung totoo nga and yes, panis talaga at hindi lang nakulob. Walang maibigay na maayos na explanation ang manager nila so I guess totoo ang kwento sa 'kin ng kapatid ko na nagr-recycle sila ng mga food. Grabe parang nawalan ako ng gana kumain ulit sa mga KFC branches.

• 1 year later...

Goodah Eastwood which is open 24 hours

This happened last Friday. The place at that time wasn't jam packed. My friends have already finished eating when I arrived since I still had to finish a few things at work. There was a group of people who went in ahead of me. They were not really at the counter yet since they haven't made up their mind yet on what to order. So I decided to go past them and order Goto Special which costs around P59. The guy cashier, asked me If wanted drinks with that and offered me other items on their menu on which I begged off. When I handed him a P500 cash, he asked me for a smaller bill. I would have understood him asking for a smaller bill yet what irked me was him saying "Holiday pa naman ngayon, baka meron sa mga kasama mo" Obviously, he assumed that I was with the group who came in before me. The cashier obviously, would rather lose a customer than to give a change to a P500 bill and not to mention that all their staff ain't accomodating. Talk about poor customer service.

A restaurant that's open 24 hours in a call center populated location has no change for P500?!?

I joined my friends who were already finished eating, puff a few cigs and we vowed to never eat at the place again.

Edited by SamanthaJones

When you experience bad service with shakey's don't leave the place without talking to the manager on duty. Let them know how you feel. If you feel that the managers do not have any service orientation, let their head office know.

I agree talk to the manager and mail their office. Management is always self-conscious and protective of their image. Usually this will fix things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i have this experience sa jollibee tutuban yung sa 3rd flr nila... my son specifically requested the criss cross fries and i was informed that it will take them 15mins. i agreed. after almost 20 mins i followed up then was informed that my fries are being flavored ok... after another 10 mins, i approached the counter and followed up again... aba ang sabi ba naman ay hindi available? ?? now i lost my patience and immediately asked for the manager, i told her how stupid her staff were and how inefficient they are. instead of apologizing what she told me is to be careful with my words... aba hinahamon ako... ang sabi ko... then sue me but all of you here are stupid... up to the last second nung ni refund pera ko they are still not apologetic. pasalamat sila kasama ko anak k nun otherwise aabot ito hanggang jollibee philippines.

remember jollibee tutuban 3rd flor the staff and the manger are all STUPID!!!

• 9 months later...

Jollibee delivery !!!

Placed the order at around 1:30 pm today, so that the food will be in the office by 2:

30pm...past 3 pm na wala pa... I called the store directly na para malaman ang status , ayun nagkakagulo di malaman kung na i deliver na o nasa store pa ung foods... thirty minutes sabon ng konti kay boss angry.gif.... ang sabi ko pag yan pinabalik ng boss ko sa store nyo balik nyo na lang... pero kukunin ko ung 200 pesos gc pa kunswelo de bobo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

f#&k jollibee. Every time I feel like it should just be a dine in restaurant by the time it takes to get the order done. 10 to 12 minutes for a burger? ??

Another time I ordered ice cream, the one in cups. It took them 15mins. I asked wtf is taking so long. The ice cream machine produces wet n milky ice cream so they're trying to freeze my ice cream in the freezer. So I said, so you're going to serve me substandard food? Don't serve it if it's not to your standards.

I go through their drive thru one time to grab break n eat it while in traffic since im already late. I pull up and ask for one of their meals, they say sorry they have no breakfast meals. I said...then why are your pictures all breakfast meals? To bring in customers then hit them with the bad news hoping they'd still order?

Ordered thru drive thru, I ordered aloha burgers to bring home. I had to wait in the parking lot in my car for them to finish. Finally, a crew approaches my car and hands me a chicken box. I said, chicken? He said yes sir, order is complete. I said, what's my order? He said chicken, I show him my receipt and told him to use your head, see the license plate, see the order and make the final delivery to the customer. I think they hire dumbasses.

That's why I prefer McDonald's. Any burger i order is done in a minute or 2 at most.

• 3 weeks later...

Among all fast foods, mas ok pa din ang mcdo when it comes to customer service and food quality. Kahit pa around 3am ka pumunta at iisa lang ang cashier you won't have much problem getting your grub. I don't usually complain about availability of a particular meal kasi I just usually order whatever I see on the food server area na naka-ready na para hindi na hassle maghintay.

Jollibee on the other hand is hands down annoying. Madalas inuuna pa ng cashier or food servers ang makipagdaldalan sa kasama kesa unahin ma-serve and pending order ng customer. On worst cases, you're gonna end up waiting a lot longer than you should tapos mali pa ang mase-serve sa yo. I've seen this happen a lot of times regardless of branch that I've visited. If it wasnt for the palabok, I would have totally boycotted this place a long time ago.

Pang-masa man or not ang isang F&B establishment, always remember, you get what you pay for.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Sa Jollibee usually kulang-kulang mag serve ng orders and madalas even ketchup hihingiin mo pa kapag nag drive-thru ka. I'm not sure kung ganun din sa ibang branch pero dapat standard nila yun kahit saan to have your orders complete with condiments.

Na notice din namin. Minsan isa lang nanapkin sa daming order. Problema sa branch ata. Nagtitipid

Soi sa Megamall. The biggest mistake I ever made was trying this place. Service was terrible, yung wait staff kung saan saan tumatambay. Normally you would expect at least one would be stationed sa main dining area in case the customer needs them, dito sa Soi yung wait staff kung hindi nasa loob ng kitchen nasa labas ng pintuan so kung may kailangan ka tatayo ka pa at tatawagin mo sila kung saan sila nagtatago. With regards to food sobrang tamis at anghang yung panlasa ng cook nila feeling mo magkaka diabetes at almoranas ka sa pagkain. :(

• 4 weeks later...

71Gramercy. We dined here a year ago on our 3rd anniversary and I was disappointed. The food did not impress, the server did not impress. It seemed that he was more into entertaining older diners which he thinks would probably earn him a bigger tip. Place was very posh, but half the staff were less than pleasant. The view from the 71st floor was amazing though.

• 2 weeks later...