Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Guys, have any of you been to Vmall? Was planning to drop by last Sunday but my schedule won't permit it. My objective is to try and get me an EX set. News is a set of 40 EX cards is priced at 1,200 (no RCs). Can anyone verify the pricing? Mighty expensive IMHO...

Yup, with the good design of EX, i think price is reasonable considering that is a new card set. Price of boxes today were expensive compared to the older ones. Or when you find it too stiff for you. Just wait for the sale but i dont think na me matitira becoz nung dinisplay palang yung EX sa store i heard na 25 sets na agad ang nakareserve from different buyers. :P

ako rin na-experience ko some cards na finest and chrome na naka-sleeve na naninilaw. i think this happens pag "nagpapawis" yung card sa loob ng sleeve. have you experienced this? i was actually surprised yung mga finest ko na trash that i set aside sa isang shoebox with no sleeves yun pa yung walang any indication na naninilaw

regarding the autographed card of mcgrady and tim thomas, sa pagkaalam ko walang value ata yan coz' normally ang may pricing sa beckett yung mga authenticated autographs which are mostly pulled from packs or redeemed. but syempre, nothing beats the thrill of getting an autograph of your favorite player :cool:

thanks sa reply guys....so yung mga nag yellowish na finest may value pa ba? sayang kasi hehehe

thanks sa reply guys....so yung mga nag yellowish na finest may value pa ba? sayang kasi hehehe

yeah i think may value pa rin. i've met some sellers who still sell their "yellowish" cards at around book value, lalo na yung mga sought after rc like kina kobe, etc.

Guys just want to list some of the cards I have for trade:

0607 SP Game Used Authentic Fabric Michael Jordan 58/100 Gold $93.75

0607 SP Game Used Legendary Fabric Bill Russel 53/100 $30

0506 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures Jason Kidd $25

0506 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Auto Clyde Drexler $50

0405 Ultimate Collection Ultiamte Signatures CLyde Drexler $40

0607 Press Pass Legends Danny Manning Red Go Kansas/25 (not priced)

0607 Press Pass Legends Rudy Gay $20

0706 Press Pass Legends Lou Hudson $12

0607 Elevation Rookie Writings auto GoldShelden Williams 13/29 $40

0607 Upper Deck Swee Shot Signatures $25

0607 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Rookies auto Marcus Williams 80/799

0607 Press Pass Legends Saturday Swatches Game used Jersey Chris Paul gold 6/50 $18.50

Anyone interested with these cards just PM me. I'm looking for Clyde Drexler Auto, jerseys and patches. If you have anything to offer let me know as well. Thanks!

Guys, have any of you been to Vmall? Was planning to drop by last Sunday but my schedule won't permit it. My objective is to try and get me an EX set. News is a set of 40 EX cards is priced at 1,200 (no RCs). Can anyone verify the pricing? Mighty expensive IMHO...

P1,200 huh? Thats quite pricey for a set without rookies. Last Saturday, I was in Gale and somebody told me someone is selling a set for P 800 only. If you are interested, PM me and I will send you the cell# of the guy who is selling the set. :cool:

Sir Revi, Yao and Amare po yung na-post nyo na pic.

My apologies.. Sorry folks.. I guess got too excited.. coz the card can be sold for around $2-2,5K eh.. 100K plus plus, mantakin niyo.. Wow!!! :)

Thanks for the heads-up, styx.. I already edited my post.. More pics to come..

Edited by revi
Ang pangit ng handwriting ni Lebron. :boo:

But it's understandable. He didnt go to college. :lol:

I noticed the handwriting, as well, skyfan.. A lot of critics compare MJ with Lebron.. One thing is for sure Jordan's penmanship is better than the King.. Kaso in terms of hobby impact, a better penmanship has no bearing.. haha!!! :P

I noticed the handwriting, as well, skyfan.. A lot of critics compare MJ with Lebron.. One thing is for sure Jordan's penmanship is better than the King.. Kaso in terms of hobby impact, a better penmanship has no bearing.. haha!!! :P

That's true.

Kahit nga siguro first letter lang ng name nia ang sinulat nung player (e.g. L for Lebron James), as long as sulat-kamay nia un at authenticated, magkakaroon pa rin ng value ang any item na sinulatan nia.

Anyway, ang ganda talaga ng mga cards na may inscriptions aside from the autograph.

Mas may personal touch from the player ika nga. Medyo madumi nga lang tingnan lalo na kung ampangit ng handwriting ng player, hehe..