Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

guys, its easy to set-up a paypal account. just go to paypal's website and register.btw, i saw a malone on vertu's ebay items kaso may nag-outbid na sa akin eh. kala ko makakakuha na ako ng priority dun dahil member tayo dito pero i guess talo pa rin tayo pag international bidders. hehehe.

@edward: Exquisite cards are usually sold in e-bay.. Try signing up in e-bay and look at attyball23's items for sale..

cavs won against bucks.. so #2 seed na sila. They could easily beat #7 w/c is Magic, then Raptors/Nets. Mukhang aabot sa East Finals ang Cavs hehe

Wrong thread ka ata

newyz e medyo takot kce ako maglay ng CC so gagawn ko ill wait dun sa isang CC ko na bago na mababa ang credt limit heeh un nlng gagamtn ko :D

Guys,

I have received two PMs already from members of this forum regarding being given priority on card purchases. If you read back in this forum, i asked members of this thread to list down their one (1) player preference for that priority list.

Honestly, i have yet to really talk to my partner regarding this. But i will push this through the only conditions are:

1) these are for just one player each. No substitutions.

2) for low numbered cards 25 and below (excluding Ultimate Collection and Exquisite) these will still be place in ebay. BUT if you like the card, please PM me an offer and we will consider pulling it out for you. Make sure lang that it is not less that 12 hours.

3) We will hold the card for you in Virramall only for a max of 48 hours after i confirm with you.

For exquisite collection, my partner and i reserve the right for sales. We seldom sell these in stores unless we have multicopies.

Again, like what i said, please don't hesitate to PM me if you like a card on EBay, research and give me a solid offer and we can discuss. Honestly, gusto ko rin naman mapunta sa Pinoy na collector.

The reason why Vertu's group sell Exquisite Cards mostly on e-bay is because they also want to maximize their profits.. As you know, Exquisite Cards/Packs are pretty expensive.. To give you an idea, an 04-05 Exquisite Pack (Dwight Howard rookie year) is now being sold at $1,000.. and an 05-06 (Chris Paul's rookie year) is at around $800.. So in pesos, that's Php48K at P38,400 per pack.. Sugal talaga.. At sobrang laking sugal.. So syempre, nais din nilang mabawi ang ginastos nila..

Vertu is also running a business, and even though he wants to satisfy all of us, he can't just forego profit.. In e-bay kasi, attyball23 (his handle there) is kinda known na in the international market as a sure-ball player.. That means, known siya as a legitimate seller na siguradong darating yung binid-an nila.. Kaya nga power seller eh.. That is the reason that there are a lot of e-bayers internationally (and also locally) that look and bid at his items.. Kaya usually, mahirap talagang manalo sa kaniya especially if you have a low budget.. Coz, minsan nag-a-above book pa mga cards niya.. I won a card of his that went above book, myself.. The Beckett Value is listed at $80.. I got it for $81.. Did I complain? Nope.. At no joke yan!!! That is e-bay for you..

Now, if some of us would want to pull a certain card out of attyball23's e-bay items (or from Vertu's collections), we should make an offer.. Try to do some research by clicking on the completed items for sale sa e-bay.. There you might be able to find a some sort of "yardstick" where to start your offer.. Then again, Vertu will always have the right of first refusal.. Coz technically speaking, he owns all of the cards that he opens, di ba? Let us give him respect naman in that aspect.. Also, we can't just say that if a card that we really want to covet usually ends at $50, makukuha din natin yung card na yun kay Vertu ng $50 or lower.. Coz syempre meron pang ibang offers yan.. Eh kung may nag-o-offer ng $60, syempre dun siya sa $60..

Again, let us do some considerations naman.. If someone here says he has the right of first refusal, then that statement (IMO) is wrong.. Coz technically, Vertu has all the rights to do whatever he wants to do on his cards.. The right to sell the card or not or to even refuse an offer from us.. Coz its plain and simple, he owns the cards that he opens.. So who has the right of first refusal? In my POV, Vertu has the right of first refusal.. Let us be clear about that..

There is still no clear cut guideline yet in our small group, in MTC.. So, in a way, hindi pa talaga nag-umpisa ang proseso, hindi ba? As of now, let us be content in making offers kung magkano natin kukunin yung cards na nasa e-bay account ni Vertu.. If our offer does not match his minimum then we should try to offer a bigger amount.. Kung hindi naman natin kayang taasan, e ano pa nga ba.. Di tumahimik na lang tayo.. :)

Peace, dudes!!! :)

Edited by revi
The reason why Vertu's group sell Exquisite Cards mostly on e-bay is because they also want to maximize their profits.. As you know, Exquisite Cards/Packs are pretty expensive.. To give you an idea, an 04-05 Exquisite Pack (Dwight Howard rookie year) is now being sold at $1,000.. and an 05-06 (Chris Paul's rookie year) is at around $800.. So in pesos, that's Php48K at P38,400 per pack.. Sugal talaga.. At sobrang laking sugal.. So syempre, nais din nilang mabawi ang ginastos nila..

Vertu is also running a business, and even though he wants to satisfy all of us, he can't just forego profit.. In e-bay kasi, attyball23 (his handle there) is kinda known na in the international market as a sure-ball player.. That means, known siya as a legitimate seller na siguradong darating yung binid-an nila.. Kaya nga power seller eh.. That is the reason that there are a lot of e-bayers internationally (and also locally) that look and bid at his items.. Kaya usually, mahirap talagang manalo sa kaniya especially if you have a low budget.. Coz, minsan nag-a-above book pa mga cards niya.. I won a card of his that went above book, myself.. The Beckett Value is listed at $80.. I got it for $81.. Did I complain? Nope.. At no joke yan!!! That is e-bay for you..

Now, if some of us would want to pull a certain card out of attyball23's e-bay items (or from Vertu's collections), we should make an offer.. Try to do some research by clicking on the completed items for sale sa e-bay.. There you might be able to find a some sort of "yardstick" where to start your offer.. Then again, Vertu will always have the right of first refusal.. Coz technically speaking, he owns all of the cards that he opens, di ba? Let us give him respect naman in that aspect.. Also, we can't just say that if a card that we really want to covet usually ends at $50, makukuha din natin yung card na yun kay Vertu ng $50 or lower.. Coz syempre meron pang ibang offers yan.. Eh kung may nag-o-offer ng $60, syempre dun siya sa $60..

Again, let us do some considerations naman.. If someone here says he has the right of first refusal, then that statement (IMO) is wrong.. Coz technically, Vertu has all the rights to do whatever he wants to do on his cards.. The right to sell the card or not or to even refuse an offer from us.. Coz its plain and simple, he owns the cards that he opens.. So who has the right of first refusal? In my POV, Vertu has the right of first refusal.. Let us be clear about that..

There is still no clear cut guideline yet in our small group, in MTC.. So, in a way, hindi pa talaga nag-umpisa ang proseso, hindi ba? As of now, let us be content in making offers kung magkano natin kukunin yung cards na nasa e-bay account ni Vertu.. If our offer does not match his minimum then we should try to offer a bigger amount.. Kung hindi naman natin kayang taasan, e ano pa nga ba.. Di tumahimik na lang tayo.. :)

Very well said revi! Let us respect Vertu because he owns those cards... Kahit naman siguro tayo ang magbebenta ng card lalo na kung malaki ang gastos natin sa pagbukas ng cases/packs di ba mas gusto natin yung mataas na offer?!

PEACE! :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by • dShock •
@vertu ito o hahha pero un nga lng .. mga for bidding mo to hihiihh so malamang mag mamahal p lahat yan hheheheh pero malay mo lang nmn dba :D :D :D

http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=130101237462

ngangarap lng nmn hahahhaa

Haha, for sure talagang tataas ang price ng mga exquisite cards na yan at di mangyayari na stick to .99 cents lang. Lalo na at rookie cards pa!

Even exquisite base cards command top dollar, mind you. :goatee:

Honestly, gusto ko rin naman mapunta sa Pinoy na collector.

the question is...meron pa bang pinoy na collector? :D

kaya nadadala yan grupo ni vertu eh, dami kasi diyan nag-aabang parang buwitre, mambabarat eh buy and sell lang...

BTW parang pamilyar yung nick na matet ah.... :D

Edited by vwbeetle

Nice words from papa Revi!! Iboboto kita!! hehehe

the question is...meron pa bang pinoy na collector? :D

kaya nadadala yan grupo ni vertu eh, dami kasi diyan nag-aabang parang buwitre, mambabarat eh buy and sell lang...

BTW parang pamilyar yung nick na matet ah.... :D

Yah yung kasabayan ni Aiza dati? hehehe

@vertu ito o hahha pero un nga lng .. mga for bidding mo to hihiihh so malamang mag mamahal p lahat yan hheheheh pero malay mo lang nmn dba :D :D :D

http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=130101237462

ngangarap lng nmn hahahhaa

Haha, for sure talagang tataas ang price ng mga exquisite cards na yan at di mangyayari na stick to .99 cents lang. Lalo na at rookie cards pa!

Even exquisite base cards command top dollar, mind you. :goatee:

Ayan natapos na ang bidding... Tumaas nga... US$ 1.29 (Approximately PHP 61.24) Hehe. :lol: