Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

pare member na ko, ano bng dpat kong gwin? pano ko maki2ta ung mga pinost mong cards? at pano ako mgi2ng member mo?

Pareng matet, hindi po ito cellphone. :D

Please do not post txt lingo, otherwise, the mods will delete your posts. :hypocritesmiley:

Pushing thread up!!! :)

The 03-04 Upper Deck Exquisiste is arguably the best set there is in Basketball.. The Lebron alone has a HI price (in Beckett) of $13K.. IMO, however, the 1986-87 Fleer set is still the best coz it has the true Michael Jordan Rookie Card.. and also features RCs of the the best players that I grew to love and cherish.. Barkley, Malone, Ewing, Worthy, Nique, Glyde, Zeke, and Chris Mullin..

In this regard, I can't help but be amazed on an 86-87 Fleer unopened box of Vertu which is also slabbed, authenticated and graded 9 by GAI.. I have seen unopened packs of the 86-87 Fleer being slabbed and graded, but a box? Unreal!!!

Pictured below is the box I am talking about.. :cool:

post-75683-1176017067.jpg

Edited by revi

Hi Guys,

Just got back. We will be displaying UD black cards and SP sig cards at the store in Virramall and Megamall on Friday. I brought back 70 packs of UD black, 8 cases of SP sig and 5 cases of 04-05 Exquisite. Revi and i will post some of the good ones by the weekend.

There are a lot of new stuff coming these next two weeks.

Hi Guys,

Just got back. We will be displaying UD black cards and SP sig cards at the store in Virramall and Megamall on Friday. I brought back 70 packs of UD black, 8 cases of SP sig and 5 cases of 04-05 Exquisite. Revi and i will post some of the good ones by the weekend.

There are a lot of new stuff coming these next two weeks.

congrats on the nice interview! medyo bitin nga lang. may Malone's ba dun sa mga UD black packs mo or puro unopened sya?anyway, i hope gumanda na ulit ang hobby dito sa Philippines dahil sa interview last night. btw, i have another idea. what about videotaping some of your case or box breaks? there are quite a number of these upoloaded on youtube. maybe your group can do some sample breaks from your cases. :)

We wanted to do a live upload but its quite expensive. I'll try to keep that idea in mind for the exquisite this year. Sorry medyo sabog pa ako. Just got in around 12 midnight and i'm already working here in my day job.

sir, what do u mean by expensive? hindi po ba free naman yung pag-upload sa youtube? you can use a simple digicam's video recording para maliit lang yung file.