Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Second pick up:

A Sweet Shot Thabo Sefolosha Autographed RC #d to 799.. This is being sold locally for P800.. Got mine for $12.55 lang.. P720 lang (including shipping charge).. hehehe!!! sinwerte eh..

Thabo's first autograph na hindi redemption.. On-card pa.. Hindi sticker.. and an RC..

Although he is not being used quite often by Chicago, Sefolosha is considered to be one of the steals of the draft.. Critics have been raving about him all the time.. :cool: price for a Thabo auto RC..

The other Sefolosha Sweet Shots in e-bay finished between $20-30.. Got a steal!!!! :cool:

post-75683-1165160287.jpg

Edited by revi

Third pick-up:

A Shaquille O' Neal SP Game Used All-Star Jersey Patch #d to 25.. Estimated price would be at $60-$80.. Got it for just around $18.00.. Or might even be unpriced.. Also kinda rare coz its an All-Star patch.. How many All-Star jerseys would Shaq use di ba?

One for my Shaq cards display!!! :D

post-75683-1165160630.jpg

Fourth pick-up:

Tyrus Thomas Hardcourt RC Autographed #d 399..

This is my 2nd autographed card of TT.. But this is my first rookie card auto of him.. Was able to get his for $25.01 in e-bay.. Usually ends in e-bay at $20-30 nowadays.. Medyo mataas but I decided to get it coz his cards are now kinda down.. High time to buy.. Baka bigla siyang gamitin ng Bulls.. then I would have difficulty in getting his autographed rookies.. Dati kasi nasa $40-50 ito natatapos eh.. Better get it while the sun is still shining.. hehe!!! ;)

This is the card..

post-75683-1165215932.jpg

Fifth pick up: Rodney Carney Hardcourt Auto RC #D 399..

Got this for just $6.51.. Tama lang ang presyo.. Coz due to his recent injuries, Carney has not been playing much.. Thus, his cards went down a little bit.. But yesterday.. Carney was inserted into the line-up because of Kyle Korver's and Ollie's injuries.. And he shot 20 points (although the Sixers lost).. Carney is a high-flyer but has added a short pull-up jumper on his repertoire..

Hope this performance would give hime more PT in the next games.. But it looks he will..

Here is the card:

post-75683-1165216465.jpg

@pau_gasol:

Because of your recent post.. I also looked at several Tim Duncan autographs in e-bay last night.. And the card below caught my fancy.. As you can see in the pic below.. It is numbered to 21 and is also on-card autographed (not a sticker auto).. The auction for the card finished today for $305.. Ito ang tinutukoy kong mga holy grail autographed cards ni Duncan.. Very very rare!!!

Unlike the Finest Moments Auto that you posted that finished at just $160.. This card really shot the roof ano? For me, the Finest Moments Auto is much like just the Pristine Auto (first Topps Pristine auto ni TD) valued at $160.. Coz both are refractors, both are on-card autos and both are tough finds.. but not too tough.. The Pristine Auto finishes usually at $120.. Meron ako nito but was able to get it for just P6,500.. X40.. at sa $120 sa end sa e-bay parang pareho lang diba?

This is the card.. Boy! Would I love to have this card for my Personal Collection.. Sa $305 pwede na.. But I do not bid internationally sa e-bay.. Sa local sellers lang tayo.. :P

post-75683-1165217283.jpg

bentahan ng cards is still the same as before. multipliers are x5, x10, 15... even as high as x30 kung talagang rare. meron ka bang mga Ray Allen cards?

Dreamshocker let me know if you are interested with the Ray Allen EX RC. Thanks

meron nko EX 2000 RC, meron ka pa bang ibang Ray Allen cards. thanks!

Edited by dreamshocker
@pau_gasol:

Because of your recent post.. I also looked at several Tim Duncan autographs in e-bay last night.. And the card below caught my fancy.. As you can see in the pic below.. It is numbered to 21 and is also on-card autographed (not a sticker auto).. The auction for the card finished today for $305.. Ito ang tinutukoy kong mga holy grail autographed cards ni Duncan.. Very very rare!!!

Unlike the Finest Moments Auto that you posted that finished at just $160.. This card really shot the roof ano? For me, the Finest Moments Auto is much like just the Pristine Auto (first Topps Pristine auto ni TD) valued at $160.. Coz both are refractors, both are on-card autos and both are tough finds.. but not too tough.. The Pristine Auto finishes usually at $120.. Meron ako nito but was able to get it for just P6,500.. X40.. at sa $120 sa end sa e-bay parang pareho lang diba?

This is the card.. Boy! Would I love to have this card for my Personal Collection.. Sa $305 pwede na.. But I do not bid internationally sa e-bay.. Sa local sellers lang tayo.. tongue.gif

Nice Timmy but I still prefer the refractor one dahil sa trophy hehe.. Iba din c duncan pagdating sa inserts jsys rc medyo mababa pero pag auto madugo hehehe Sana magkaroon ng Triple au of Timmy Parker and Manu.. hehe

revi.... how much ba ngayn yung rc finest ni kidd? ngyon ko lng napansin, parang nag fade yung color ng card.. normal ba yun? di ko nga ginagalaw yun pro gnu nangyari......

sure ba na di napagpiliian yung mga card sa mall kung bibili ako ng pack? san ba pede bumili ng box ng mga cards?

RC Finest ni Kidd is valued at $30.. Normal lang na nag-fa-fade yung mga Finest cards even Topps Chrome.. Condition sensitive ang mga yan kahit itago pa.. Bentahan niyan ngayon ay nasa Php300 or P450 to a high of P600..

If you are planning to buy packs nowadays, I suggest huwag.. Only Courtside (I think) do open boxes to sell retail.. At kadalasan kapag nagbukas sila may nagha-half-box na kaya kadalasan wala ng maganda.. Kasi kung mag-ha-half box ang isang tao kukunin na niya lahat kapag hindi nya nakuha yung magaganda di ba?

How much are the ff: ?

Topps Finest

Kobe RC

AI RC

Nash RC

1992 Upper Deck Shaq (Italian Edition) RC

Interested? ;)

Finest Kobe - $40 (Bentahan niyan dito P800 (low) to a high of P1,2K

Finest Iverson - $15

Finest Nash - $10

Yung Shaq mo hindi ko alam.. But yung regular niya is at $40..

Nice Timmy but I still prefer the refractor one dahil sa trophy hehe.. Iba din c duncan pagdating sa inserts jsys rc medyo mababa pero pag auto madugo hehehe Sana magkaroon ng Triple au of Timmy Parker and Manu.. hehe

It is true that Duncan's autos really sell like hell.. Mataas talaga ang bentahan.. Magtaka ka Press Pass lang niya nasa $60 na.. And these are sold in e-bay for around $40-45.. Hindi naman rare!!! Kaya nga (bragging aside) ang tingin ko sa mga Duncan Autos ko puros alahas eh.. hehehe!!!

It is weird that there are crazy-ass Duncan (or Spurs) collectors that would really trade an arm and a leg just to get a rare patch or a jersey of Duncan.. Just last week, I experienced the greatest surprise of my life when a Triple Patch from 06-07 SP Game Used #d to 10 of Manu/TD/Parker (all swatches featured 3 colors) reached $137.. I was thinking of sniping it at $100.. I was about to snipe it at the 1 minute mark kaso nung ni-refresh ko siya nakita ko na nasa $125 na.. Sabi ko medyo absurd na nga yung $100 for just a triple patch na walang auto.. Usually mataas na sa $80-90 ito.. eh $100 na nga ang offer ko but still I would have lost if I made a bid..

One more item that I was not able to win was the 06-07 SP Game Used Triple Jersey of Manu/TD/Parker numbered to 25.. $50 ang presyo nung 05-06 na similar item.. My max bid was at $35.. It finished at $37.. Mataas na din ang $35.. para dito.. In the secondary market, this would just be sold at a high of P1,500.. here.. Kaya nga mahirap kalabanin ang mga Duncan fans especially kung isasama mo pa ang fans nina Manu at TP..

BWISIT!!! :lol:

Edited by revi

@revi

Ayus talaga mga cards mo nakakainggit. :D

It's been a while since I posted here, medyo nawili kasi ako sa Ebay hehe...

I'm officialy back in the hobby. Nakakuha na din ako ng ibang cards ni Grant Hill, Priority ko mga old cards/inserts.

Here are some of my favorite cards I recently purchased.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Aubrey0927/File00063.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Aubrey0927/File00058.jpg

NATURAL BORN THRILLERS & RISING STAR

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Aubrey0927/File00062.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Aubrey0927/File00059.jpg

GRANT'S ALL-ROOKIE & HOT NUMBERS

This two cards below are in my TOP PRIORITY lists!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Aubrey0927/File00065.jpg 96-97 AUTOGRAPHICS

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Aubrey0927/File00066.jpg FINEST ROOKIE REFRACTOR BGS 9

The Rookie Refractor is 1/9. Only 9 exists in the world today. Population Report by BGS shows 54 RC Refractor of Hill was graded and only 9 got the grade of 9 (MINT). So I guess this is a rare graded card. I purchased it for $88, it's BV$200. The Autographics I won for $56. :blush:

Nakamura ba ako dito o napamahal? I also purchased a Finest RC PSA 10 BV$60, I won for only $26 pero wala pa sa akin kaka mail pa lang. :boo:

@revi

Kilala mo si laleiko from Ebay?

Saan ba nakakabili ng screw case? Meron ba tinda sa Courtside? Thanks!

@revi

Ayus talaga mga cards mo nakakainggit. :D

It's been a while since I posted here, medyo nawili kasi ako sa Ebay hehe...

I'm officialy back in the hobby. Nakakuha na din ako ng ibang cards ni Grant Hill, Priority ko mga old cards/inserts.

The Rookie Refractor is 1/9. Only 9 exists in the world today. Population Report by BGS shows 54 RC Refractor of Hill was graded and only 9 got the grade of 9 (MINT). So I guess this is a rare graded card. I purchased it for $88, it's BV$200. The Autographics I won for $56. :blush:

Nakamura ba ako dito o napamahal? I also purchased a Finest RC PSA 10 BV$60, I won for only $26 pero wala pa sa akin kaka mail pa lang. :boo:

@revi

Kilala mo si laleiko from Ebay?

Saan ba nakakabili ng screw case? Meron ba tinda sa Courtside? Thanks!

Good to hear that you are back in the hobby, dshock.. Grant Hill is slowly but surely making noise in the hobby world due to his good performances for the Magic this season.. Were you able to watch his game-winning shot against Portland? Galing!!! I still have to admit that Hill's cards would not really reach the hobby stature they had before but there will always be hardcore fans to push his prices up!!!

Pare, ang ganda nung Rookie Refrac mo ni Hill.. Graded pa na 9!!! Nakamura ka dito.. You got this more than half the high price di ba? Good pick-up!!! You got a very good deal.. Sweeeet card, pare!!!!

Yung autographics mo ay valued at $75 sa recent issue ng Beckett, so medyo mahal ng kaunti ang kuha mo dito.. Nag-back-out yung nagbebenta niyan sa akin a few months back.. Kunin ko sana sa P1,800.00 eh.. ($60 kasi siya nun - tumaas na yan! :thumbsupsmiley: ).. X30 ang usual na bentahan niyan sa secondary market dito and mas rare yata yung seond na Autographics niya (97-98).. Yung 2nd autographics yata nasa X40 ang usual na bentahan.. But that is okay dude.. Ang importante ay meron ka ng auto ni Hill.. Mataas lang naman ng P600 yan sa usual na bentahan eh.. And it looks like its in good condition ha?!!! Nice!!! :cool:

On to your querries:

1) Laleiko? Yup.. His name is Eric (he is quite known sa Courtside).. Pagtanong-tanong mo lang.. If you are planning to bid on his items sa bay.. Medyo basahin mong mabuti yung shipping charges niyan.. Baka mapamahal ka.. Minsan kasi to jack up the price Laleiko jacks up the shipping charge.. (Its usually different per item).. Kaya ingat lang!!!

2) Screw Downs? Meron sa Courtside.. Kaso medyo hindi pwede ang makakapal na cards like Exqusites and patches.. Mahirap maghanap ng top loaders for thick cards..

Hope you post more pics of your collection.. Mukhang taob ang collection ko ha?!!! :D

Good to hear that you are back in the hobby, dshock.. Grant Hill is slowly but surely making noise in the hobby world due to his good performances for the Magic this season.. Were you able to watch his game-winning shot against Portland? Galing!!! I still have to admit that Hill's cards would not really reach the hobby stature they had before but there will always be hardcore fans to push his prices up!!!

Pare, ang ganda nung Rookie Refrac mo ni Hill.. Graded pa na 9!!! Nakamura ka dito.. You got this more than half the high price di ba? Good pick-up!!! You got a very good deal.. Sweeeet card, pare!!!!

Yung autographics mo ay valued at $75 sa recent issue ng Beckett, so medyo mahal ng kaunti ang kuha mo dito.. Nag-back-out yung nagbebenta niyan sa akin a few months back.. Kunin ko sana sa P1,800.00 eh.. ($60 kasi siya nun - tumaas na yan! :thumbsupsmiley: ).. X30 ang usual na bentahan niyan sa secondary market dito and mas rare yata yung seond na Autographics niya (97-98).. Yung 2nd autographics yata nasa X40 ang usual na bentahan.. But that is okay dude.. Ang importante ay meron ka ng auto ni Hill.. Mataas lang naman ng P600 yan sa usual na bentahan eh.. And it looks like its in good condition ha?!!! Nice!!! :cool:

On to your querries:

1) Laleiko? Yup.. His name is Eric (he is quite known sa Courtside).. Pagtanong-tanong mo lang.. If you are planning to bid on his items sa bay.. Medyo basahin mong mabuti yung shipping charges niyan.. Baka mapamahal ka.. Minsan kasi to jack up the price Laleiko jacks up the shipping charge.. (Its usually different per item).. Kaya ingat lang!!!

2) Screw Downs? Meron sa Courtside.. Kaso medyo hindi pwede ang makakapal na cards like Exqusites and patches.. Mahirap maghanap ng top loaders for thick cards..

Hope you post more pics of your collection.. Mukhang taob ang collection ko ha?!!! :D

Thanks pare, Yung nakuha ko nga yang Rookie Refract halos buong araw ko tinitigan, pati sa work katabi ko pa hehehe. :lol:

Medyo mahal pala yung Auto pero ok lang, alam ko kasi mahirap na din hanapin ito dito sa atin kaya kinuha ko na. Ok ang condition nya, alam ko sa 96 Autographics sensitive ito, karamihan ng card nito parang nagbibitak yung sides nya.

Meron din ako nakita sa Ebay ng 97-98 Century Mark Autographics ni Hill, BIN $120, $160BV ata un. Pinagisipan ko pa kung bibilhin ko baka kasi mahal masyado... Pero pagtingin ko ulit nabili na agad. :wacko: Simula nun wala na ako nakita pang CM ni Hill.

Hopefully magpatuloy yung magandang nilalaro ni Hill ngayon season, saka sana wag na sumpungin yung injury nya. Hindi ko napanood yung game winning shot nya, sayang nga eh, nabasa ko lang sa newspaper. Ngayon pinaalala mo pinanood ko online sa NBA TV hehe...

Pare mas maganda ang collection mo, madami ka matitinding cards ni TD. :cool: Nanghihinayang talaga ako binitawan ko pa dati mga collection ko, kaya eto ulit ako nag uumpisa nanaman hehe...

Magkano yung Screw Downs? Balak ko ilagay dun yung Autographics. :D Thanks!

Meron din ako nakita sa Ebay ng 97-98 Century Mark Autographics ni Hill, BIN $120, $160BV ata un. Pinagisipan ko pa kung bibilhin ko baka kasi mahal masyado... Pero pagtingin ko ulit nabili na agad. :wacko: Simula nun wala na ako nakita pang CM ni Hill.

Magkano yung Screw Downs? Balak ko ilagay dun yung Autographics. :D Thanks!

Sayang yun, dre!!! $120 BIN.. Pwedeng-pwede.. That Hill Autographics is rarer than even the Blue 96-97 Autographics.. Sayang!!! BTW, pare, how do you pay for your cards? :huh: International ang mga binibid-an mo di ba? Takot kasi ako na sumugal internationally eh..

Nasa P50-80 yata mga screwdowns.. :D

Sayang yun, dre!!! $120 BIN.. Pwedeng-pwede.. That Hill Autographics is rarer than even the Blue 96-97 Autographics.. Sayang!!! BTW, pare, how do you pay for your cards? :huh: International ang mga binibid-an mo di ba? Takot kasi ako na sumugal internationally eh..

Nasa P50-80 yata mga screwdowns.. :D

Oo tol, nanghinayang nga ako dun, pinagisipan ko pa kasi, inisip ko baka mahal. Sayang talaga! :(

Nag sign-up ako sa PayPal, halos lahat sa ebay international yun ang preferred payment. Sakto nga eh, simula ng mag Ebay ako nagkaron na din ng PayPal dito sa Pilipinas. :cool: Nakakatakot talaga pag international, bago ako mag bid pinagaaralan ko talaga mabuti yung mga feedbacks ng seller, yung iba kasi baka gawa gawa lang nila feedbacks baka galing lang sa mga kaibigan nila... Saka contact ko muna sila through email bago ako mag bid. Yung RC Refractor 3 weeks bago ko matanggap, kaya nakaka-kaba talaga sa tagal. Nilakasan ko lang loob ko hehehe. Usually 2-3 weeks daw talaga ang shipping coming from USA, worst na ang 1 month. :lol:

Monta Ellis is playing great.. Actually, I have seen flashes of how he plays as early as mid-last-season.. And when I saw an autographed card of him.. I bought it kaagad.. I bought the auto card here for just Php100.. Okay ano? Then I got several RCs (as you can see).. Tig-P50 lang ito noon.. (the one that is encased, is at $15.. Bought it at P300).. Ngayon medyo mataas na bentahan dito.. Ellis came from high school.. and you know how collectors see young phenoms that are high leapers di ba?

Here are my Monta cards:

post-75683-1165558375.jpg

Allen Iverson wants to get traded.. and it seems the Sixers are gonna trade him!!!

As a tribute to the Answer.. these are some of my good to mention Allen Iverson cards that I have kept over the years.. :D Bowman RC, EX RC, Metal RC - Parallel (Precious Metal Gems), Finest RC and a good looking dual memorabilia card (jersey and shorts)....

post-75683-1165730718.jpg

.. some more of my Allen Iverson cards..

All of these cards were pulled out from packs years ago (kaya may sentimental value sa akin).. Never traded them or sold them.. coz it became part of my player collection binders..

1) 1997 Ultra Star - $30-40

2) 1997 Score Board Die-Cuts - $10-12

3) 1999 Stadium Club 3x3 parallel - Illuminator - $40

4) Reebok Sky Box Premium Card parallel - ruby - $15 (rare)

5) SPX 1997 - $12

6) SPX 1999 Radiance Parallel #d 1 of 100 - $50-60

7) 1998 SPX Radiance Regular Card #d 100 of 350 - $72

8) 1996 Pacific Power (College Cards) Gold Crown Die-Cut - $12

The SPX 1999 Radiance is #d 1 of 100.. Kaya may premium ito.. Both the 99 and 98 SPXes are rare cards.. These are the times na napakamahal ng mga numbered cards sa market and the old prices apparently stayed that way up to now..

Check these out.. For old collectors like DShock and dreamshocker.. Aren't you reminded of old times? :cool:

post-75683-1165732613.jpg