Writings of the Heart

Dearest

I want to remind you that in case you're interested to snuggle and bit my ear one more time like two years back, i will not hold it against you. I'm wondering, in case nextyear if i'm very sick, stuck in ICU or worst, run over by a delivery truck, will you chance to have sex with me?

S.

how can you keep on giving if the one you love is not always satisfied?

how can you keep being your best if the one you love wants you to be so perfect?

how can you keep on being true to the one you love if they always think otherwise?

i guess this what love is, to continue pleasing someone until it hurts so much.

Guest biancaanne

This is a love I shall never speak of.

This is a love I shall never admit.

This is a painful secret, a message from above,

Like a glove that might never fit.

Unless it is you who shall speak first,

I shall continue to hunger, to thirst

for that one love yet to unfold.

Now, take my hand. It is yours to hold.

- Biang :heart:

Guest Riveria

UNSENT LETTER

All I wanted from the start was to be with you. God knows how much you meant to me, not only as a friend, but with deeper, greater feelings as well.

As you know me by now, this is a way for me to pour my heart out to you, to let you know it's crying and dying because you're gone.

You brought back the light into my life when all I could see was darkness, you brought back the smile to my face when all I could do was frown, but most important, you brought back the love and trust that I had lost for people and you brought it back twice as much for me to give to you than I had previously given before. We shared plenty of moments where we opened up to each other and shared our secrets, our feelings of happiness, sadness, sometimes anger and intimacy. And, we promised each other that no matter what, we would be together because fate had brought us to do so. But now you have decided that it's not what you longer want.

How can this be? Why now? Why now when my heart fully belonged to you? Why now when I was ready to be with you? Why now wehn I have fallen in love with you?

I find my fate has turned out so cruel; my fate is twisted, always getting my hopes up just to bring them back down again, but each time the pain comes back it's stronger and longer.

Why did you do this to me, when you knew I would have done anything for you, when you knew that all my dreams, wishes and hopes surrounded you, when you knew that not having you in my life would instantly k*ll my heart? I'm all shattered and everything I see is blue. But I know I can't change your mind and more importantly, I can't change what you feel in your heart, so all I can ask you is, why?

Missing you every single moment...

Dear

Remember one february morning, we walking towards a place called the "bonsai place" when your shoelaces became untied, i saw you that you hardly knew to tie a knot so i did it myself, i stooped down and reached for your shoe. And off we go to the place where we don't know where it was to begin with.

You're still quite fetching in white polo shirt and khakies, and i'm a sucker for nerds.

Love

S. S.

Edited by owljolson
Guest Riveria

Dear ______,

Today, you are so far away and I'm not being able to hold you, kiss you, or even able to tell you I love you every day, as we go through the hardest thing we have ever had to go through in the two years we have been together. Yes, I miss you and can't wait till you come home to be able to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to my heart. Days go by and nights get longer. It makes me stronger and stronger. I just want you to know that I will be here as long as it will take; one thing I want you to know is I love you and you will forever be in my heart.

Guest biancaanne

Missive to a Broken Heart from a Lost Soul...

Friend and Soulmate,

I feel that connection, too. I couldn't put my finger on it. I just feel it. I'm glad I make you happy, because you do make me happy, really you do.

Thanks for accepting me too for who I am. I can't believe we've mostly just been exchanging messages/email about our lives and yet everytime we see each other, its as if we've known each other for so long. After all, not everyone can comprehend how deep we think, how emotional-to-the-point-of-crazy we are.

Don't change, please. You're the only one who knows how it feels to be an emotional vampire like myself. You're instrumental in me wanting to change my wordly ways. It's because of the pain your feeling now that I wouldn't want to hurt anyone else significant in my life as well.

Help me heal, as I help you heal as well. You deserve to be happy.

Your friend,

Biang

Edited by biancaanne
Guest Riveria

Dear Je__,

I don't remember when I asked for our relationship to begin, but I remember the feelings you gave me whenever I was around you. I felt as if I was in a place where I would never get hurt and that's exactly what you did. I have never realized the pains of love until now. Everywhere I look I see your name or a small symbol that reminds me of you, and I find myself getting angry because it only reminds me of the pain that I cannot be with you. I wish that we could go back to the days when it was me and you. I want to show you how much you mean to me. You make my heart stop, even now after a year whenever anyone mentions your name or I see your face. I only wish things in life were simpler so that it could be me with you. I will love you forever.

Missing You Baby.

Guest Riveria

Although sometimes I question things, deep inside I know that you are the only one for me. When I'm not with you, you are the only one I'm thinking of. Everything about you tells me that we can be together forever. Only you can make me feel like time STOPS when I'm with you. Only you can make things better when it feels like the end. Only you can be the one to smooth my fears away. For this I'm grateful and I hope you never leave. I love you.

Those were the happy times....not anymore.

Guest Riveria

So, I let you go and my heart aches because I can feel the pain and the confusion you are going through. I also feel the pain of letting go what could have been the best thing in my life, but you see, I can't do it anymore ... tried it too many times before. You know what the saddest part is? I am willing to live with the pain of never knowing what could have been than risk my heart ever again. I am so sorry ....

Guest Riveria

I look back at the years that we shared together, how amazing my time with you was. Sometimes it breaks my heart to go that far back down the road and be reminded of how much I loved you; how much we loved each other. I have never felt a love so magnificent and immaculate than that of which I had in my heart for you. How could two people that felt as if they could never live without each other, now become so distant and far apart? How can a love that was meant to last, crumble right before our very eyes? What happened to our love ... what happened to us?

Guest Riveria

You say you love me more than anything in the world but if you feel that way then why would you hurt me? Why would you go back to her? If you felt the way u say u do then you wouldn't have done what u did.

Guest biancaanne

Ne,

It's another weekend and we're not together again. I hope you're having at your cousins' place...I miss you so much. But how come when we're together, all I ever do is take care of you? I want to spend time with you without worrying about your psychosomatic dizzy spells and heartburn. I'm getting tired of being around people who really don't know me. I want to be with someone who knows me inside out. I want to be with you...but you're never there, and I'm never here. I wonder if we will ever go back to those days when we would enjoy even the simplest things in life.

Your chubbychuy

Guest Riveria

I loved him with all my heart and he did for a while. I can forgive him for ending it, for no longer loving me, but i cannot forgive that he did not tell me why. Because that is what hurts the most.

Guest Riveria

When i see you i cry inside.... when i hug you i trip and fall back in love with you.... its like your my shoe ties that come undone and trip me when i walk... that's why i don't hug you... that's why i don't look at you... or try not to cry over you......

Guest Riveria

I look into your eyes and I see a love that is very much still there, but no longer radiant and alive. I don't believe that we grew apart, my love, but we began to grow differently. Does that mean that we stopped loving each other? Absolutely not. You're a very special soul in my life and you will always continue to be. I love you with all my being and I accept that we are now traveling down different paths in our lives, but my love for you will always remain constant and my past of you will be relived in my dreams. Though our roads are different, our paths will always cross and maybe someday in the future, our roads will meet and we will travel down the same path once again, until then my sweet love ... in my heart is where you always reside.

Guest Riveria

Our relationship can be best described as a crumpled piece of paper; no matter how hard you try to straighten it out, it'll never take on its true form.

just random thoughts...

Am I enough?

Can I urge your heart to heights of passion? Can I make you feel alive? Can I make you see things with beauty even amidst the pain?

Am I enough?

Can I make you feel so much love that you burst into tears because your heart is so full? Can I make you yearn for me, and need me, and want me to be with you?

Am I enough?

Do I make your heart jump at the thought of seeing me? Do I make you want to be a better person? Am I enough? Do I make you give that which is the best of you to give? Do I inspire you to great achievements?

Am I enough?

Does your love for me push you to make me never question how you feel about me?

Am I enough?

Please tell me. All these things you do for me. You are more than enough. What about me?

Am I enough?

And if I'm not enough, will you let me go? Set me free? There's nothing in my heart that would wish so selfishly to keep you with me if I am not the one to show you happiness.

Am I enough?

Please tell me. My heart aches to know. Should I go on loving you, or should I let you go?