Writings of the Heart

You probably already know that I'm leaving, I knew this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much I care about you. The truth is, is that I never loved you, I hated you so much, you are my bitch and dont you ever forget that. I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, and be around you. You really have no clue how much I hate you. Now that I'm leaving I thought you should know that I hate you, bitch. You never did the

right thing, and you were never there. I didnt think I could hate someone as much as I hate you. And I never want to see you, for the rest of my life, I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you and that's a promise. You never had my love, and I want you to remember that. Bitch, you keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me. f#&k, I hate you so much. I will not talk to you soon bitch... Goodbye.

K,

Thank you for coming over on such a short notice. I know that you must have tons of stuff to do but instead, you came here and did what cheers me up the most... Pig out on Ben & Jerrys and just drift away on our witty and x rated musings on most mundane senseless stuff. I love you like that. You always flatter me with the things i hear and things i shouldn't. And yes, it's okay. You are forgiven.

I never asked you for anything my entire life and i was wondering of maybe you could do something for me now? Please keep me from happiness. I know its a bit f#&ked up of a request but that is what i ask of you.

I built the walls around me for a reason and you know why. I hate being open and vulnerable. The mere fact of being hurt by "commoners" as W puts it, makes me feel robbed of a lot of things. Look at me last night... I couldn't even concentrate on Alonso. :P

I can't afford to be hurt this much. Not again. Please... Help me.

Get me out.

For once in my life, let me do what i think is for the best.

A

e,

i think i have hurt you beyond what an ordinary man can endure. im sorry.

it's almost 2am and instead of reviewing for my board exam, i sit in front of the computer surfing random things because all efforts not to think of you seem futile. i need to get my mind off you and focus on more important things. but i cant. it infuriates me that suddenly, you have this power over me. something i am not accustomed to.

i hope whatever we have leads to something beautiful.

goodnight. i hope you slept well even if i didnt.

v.

• 2 weeks later...

stay , stay and then we'll talk

Hold me when walk

we're all alone tonight

Lie, lie there's no need to lie

times' passed us bye

don't want to see you cry

Now i don't know what to say

you're leaving me away

and you know that i need you

Just can't the pain inside

Coz you're leaving me behind

but i'll have to let you go

Coz you know i love you so

So kiss me now goodbye

Suddenly I felt something is different

about you.

Suddenly I began trembling

Suddenly my heart began to bleed

all over again.

For an unknown reason

My hand grabbed that mouse and

started to flicker.

One page to the next.

No, you weren't messaging me.

Perhaps someone else?

I see.

A new friend.

A new one to share your precious time with.

What am I talking about?

Why am I here?

I guess I'm lost again.

Suddenly not knowing where to go.

When I already know you aren't anywhere to be found.

Suddenly, I felt you've probably found somebody else.

Suddenly I am devastated again.

Helpless.

Hopeless.

This is an email i got today..he's an admirer from manchester.

Hi baby How are you?

Hey, you disappeared again! Where are you? I have no idea...so frustrating, Owly! And what on earth is happening with you and your boyfriend? Ijust can't imagine being with you and not wanting you! And if you ever whispered those things that you said to your boyfriend in MY ear, you'd drive me completely crazy and aching to go all the way with you ...he just doesnt know his luck, so strange! wonder what it might be like to taste your kisses, feel your naked body against me, touch your breasts, kiss your body all over...maybe one day we'll know for sure owly? When will you be coming back to London??????????? You asked what kind of girl I like? Well, I adore a tanned, cocoa/olive skin, elegant fingers, perfect complexion, almond eyes, dark hair, confident, funny, independent, and sexually confident in the bedroom..and out of the bedroom too! What about you baby? Write soon!

Hugs kisses and feel free to dream of me when you feel the urge...

G.

Can you imagine a life without me? Now that we've met I cannot see my future without you in it. Every dream I have I see your face; every thought I have your name is in the whispers of the wind. You follow me everywhere, you are the reason I have a good day. You are the reason I smile when there is nothing to smile about. I know I truly love you when I look into your eyes and my heart skips a beat.

When I am sitting there with your head in my lap playing with your hair and you fall asleep, I know I can never let you go. You look so peaceful and my love for you grows. When you look up at me with those beautiful eyes I see nothing but the love you have for me! How could I ever possibly let you leave my life? Sometimes I don't understand why I love you so much, but that's the greatest gift of love, you don't have to understand it, you just need to enjoy it and return the love that is given to you.

I want to thank you so much for allowing me to feel the greatest feeling I have ever felt, and I promise to cherish it and always love you and do my best to keep you happy. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything you have done for me! And I am looking forward to the life we will share together

• 2 weeks later...

:heart: #11...

tapos na ang araw na kay tagal nating hinintay... isang taon na ang lumipas mula ng tayo'y pinagtagpo at pinagsama! ngunit ngayon tayo'y di na magkapiling.

may mga bagay talaga sa mundo na di nararapat at di makatotohanan... lalo na kung ito ay likha o hinugot mula sa kasinungalingan at pawang pagnanasa lamang ng katawan.

kung ikaw man ay akin nasaktan, ito'y di sinasadya... minahal ka ng puso kong di maintindihan at sana yan ang iyong pagkatandaan. ngunit puso ko'y di sanay na may kahati at di sanay sa tira nang ibang puso. latak ay di nararapat sa puso kong musmos.

pagsira ng pamilya ay di ko pinangarap, ngunit sa pagsasabi ng katotohanan ito'y napasakamay. sa pag di ko pagpili sa'yo ay para sa ikabubuti ng lahat.

ika'y napatawad na ng puso kong naghilom na...

ating alaala sa puso'y di na mawawala! mga salita mo'y naka-ukit na. mga ngiti na di makalimutan at higit sa lahat pagibig mo sa'kin ay pang habang buhay sa puso't isipan.

sana ituring mo itong una at huling sulat nitong puso kong darang.

paalam.

------------------ iyong kabit! :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

crush,

hinintay kita ng ilang oras last time. nagtiis sa puyat. nag lasing sa kape. tiniis ang lamig, nag tiis sa jacket (pero mas masaya sana kung human jacket). haay bakit ang tagal mo?

sabi mo kanina..babawi ka. kelan kaya yun. bakit kaya nauso ang salitang busy?pati ako ganun narin madalas.

dati sabi ko sa sarili ko, sa susunod na maiinlab ako, sabi ko noon ayokong maging makeso at maging mapalabok. pero hindi ko maiwasan, kagaya ngayon na andaming tumatakbo sa isip ko gaya ng.. kumain na ba siya? anong ginagawa niya ngayon sa kama? anong posisyon niya kagabi habang natutulog, at ano kaya ang kulay ng suot niyang.... i meant, anong kulay ng suot ng puso niya ngayon. sana kulay red, parang lab. :heart: haaayyyy

crush..alam mo?

"Lab mo lang, busog na ko."

ang iyong crush,

S

My dearest favorite client,

I am excited while I am writing here. Two reasons, because of the technical project and the experiment we discussed a few minutes ago. :D Emocionante, neh! :D

If you may allow me to do my job, let me assure you that I wont disappoint you. You can fire me, if you're not happy with it.. which is i think, far from reality, again for two reasons, i will make sure that the requirements will fit in every single detail that you want, and the second is, for the reason that you cannot really fire me because i am not technically hired yet! :lol:

I just hope you trust me on this, as i trusted you to pay on a consensual basis! :boo: oooohhh!! i hope it sounds right! :lol:

i'm pretty sure you get the message! :*

Love,

your designer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takenbyjo

Babe,

I used to want someone who was tall, at least 5'8 in height. I used to want someone who looked handsome and was muscular in built. I thought that it would feel really good when he would hug me. I wanted someone smart so that we can discuss anything and everything under the sun. I wanted someone who could make me laugh and who would laugh at my jokes. I wanted someone who would protect me but would let me stand on my own. I wanted someone who would write me letters and give me cards for no reason at all. I wanted a lot of things in my ideal mate. Some of them were extremes and unrealistic.

After 5 failed relationships, all of which caused me serious heartaches, a lot of tears, endless Starbucks coffee venting sessions ... I have realized some things.

I do not want someone who is tall. I want someone who will stand tall when he is with me because he is proud to be with me. I do not want someone who is handsome nor muscular in built. I want someone who feels he is handsome and muscular because he is with me. I want someone who feels good when he is with me. I want someone who would always hug me when he can and who would never turn me away when I hug him.

I do not want someone smart if he will belittle me or not care about my opinion. I want someone who is willing to learn new things about me and with me. I want someone who is willing to explore the world with me.

I do not want someone who would laugh at me but someone who will laugh with me. I want someone who will not just protect me but will let me take care of him as well. I want someone who will write me letters and love notes and will appreciate it when I write him letters and notes as well.

I want someone who will respect me and love me. I want someone who will love and accept my family and friends. I want someone who had the patience of Mother Teresa because I need him to understand my quirks and let me be me and allow me to learn and grow an change.

This is what I need in my partner. This is what I need from you.

Babe

"My aim is to understand love.

I know how I felt when I was in love, and I know that everything I have now,

however interesting it might seem, doesn't really excite me.

But love is a terrible thing:: I've seen my girlfriends suffer

and I don't want the same thing to happen to me.

They used to laugh at me and my innocence,

but now, they ask me how it is I manage men so well.

I smile and say nothing,

Because I know the remedy is worse than the pain:

I simply don't fall in love.

With each day that passes,

I see more clearly how fragile men are,

how inconstant, insecure and surprising they are..

Although my aim is to understand love,

and although I suffer to think of the people to whom I give my heart,

I see that those who touched my heart failed to arouse my body,

And that those who aroused my body failed to touch my heart."

~ 11 Minutes by Paulo Coelho ~

Edited by eva.marie

mr. timezone player,

I was surprised to read that page! I almost forgot that post, actually.. and yeah, it still gives the same effect everytime I read it! :) :*

come to think about it, we were barubal and balasubas that time.. not that we're not anymore.. :P But i guess, it has the same effect with your sleep, honey, peaceful! Yes, peaceful.. not restful! :lol: and from that page on, darn! so funny to read it all of it! but i'll have more time, next time. :)

For now, markets and walks! Best to be with you. :)

your Sunday seatmate

:) :*

dearest palitaw,

yes, it is not so much that i have lost interest in this but that nowadays i get to see you, smell you, kiss you and embrace you more often than i can leave you with not-so cryptic messages on the window pane. and, yes, it is my hope that i don't have to leave any note on any other window pane again. :)

nothing original really. i've seen people walk away from it all. sadly, most have done so battered, bruised and spent. let's just say we are the lucky ones. probably because we have made it as real as it should be at the onset. no chocolate frosting to lure in the yearning eyes. no quiet suffering to amicably mask the unfulfilled need or want. and nothing that the left hand cannot know from the right. the honesty is as brutal as they are humorous. :D and although the few dissents aren't easy, i guess, we are blessed to know that they cannot linger into the twilight.

i guess, we have been seasoned by our own failings in these corridors and we have sworn to each other several times not to go through those struggles again. that, amusingly, has led us to each other's arms. laws of attraction? divine intervention? :lol: whatever it is, i just feed on my hope that i don't have to leave any note on any other window pane again... ever. :)

and so this is where it stops for now. i'll see you in the real world... leytah! :*

always,

suman sa ibos

dude,

there are times when I just can't help but stare at you... even when you sleep. I still get to shiver when you hold my hand or kiss me unexpectedly. I wonder how you could be that crazy over me after all this time and how a simple smile from me can change you from a tough man to a giggly boy. your stares still make me melt and the mere thought of you is enough to make me swoon like this infatuated high schooler. you still are the most handsome man I've ever met and I still blush whenever you call me your beauty queen.

I sometimes get amazed by how you could easily give up on things or do the unthinkable just so you could be sure of the future that is to be ours. it's such a nice feeling seeing how everybody around us can see how good we are together and how cool we can get. I admire your strength to take on my stubbornness and patience in waiting for me to get through those silly phases that you may or may not have gone through. even our misunderstandings are now opportunities to make ourselves better people and it is wonderful how we end it with a laugh rather than bitterness. you have made me a better person, and I now love myself so much more. I look up to your intelligence - strong, yet gentle enough to respect my points of view. you have treated me as an equal yet make me feel like a lady everytime we deal with the most mundane to the most complicated of things. I thought I have already seen love through lavish gifts and sappy poems, but you have shown me that there is more to that. you made me believe that the greatest pleasures can be obtained from the simplest of things. you have shown me that someone who loves you would make the happiest of days happier and the saddest of days bearable. you have made me love life knowing that every waking day would be spent hearing your voice at the very least. you have, without any care for your own welfare, taken off your armor making me see you at your most vulnerable without forcing me to strip of mine just because you're willing to wait for me to do that in my own time. you have deleted your past and mine, taking only the lessons learned and wisdom gained so that you could make ours so fresh and pure.

you now know me like the back of your hand, and it's funny how you know I'd prefer Tuding's porkchop over steak down to the way I eat my burgers or even making sure I have something warm to rub my feet to just so I can fall asleep. "up and to the right" is now a reflex everytime you get behind the wheel and I know how far I'd have to adjust my driver's seat after you have sat on it. I know how there should always be ice on the beer, that weird condiment on your lunch plate, awareness that I still lack wet wipes in the kit, down to how fast your facial hair grows. I am not scared of you looking around because you know that I have already stared at them even before you do and so we'd just rate and compare. I am confident that you won't because you know that they can't cause only I can and although it makes me marvel at the confidence at times, you know I won't too. I know there are things that we still have to deal with like the thermostat, but I don't care as long as you keep me cuddly warm in your arms and let me keep my thick blankets. I love you - all of you - and it is so natural that I can't think of being with anyone else other than you. And I know that words are not enough, so just wait cause I'll just show it with a kiss and maybe even more.

Thank you. Both your hands are not empty now. :)

love,

your world

Edited by BallBreaker

its very frustrating to see on what i had observed on how you change bit by bit..

from sweetness to bitterness..

i my self like others, not perfect..

but trying to give the best to make you happy, despite of what you have right now..

pretending to be happy, but hiding inside lonely and alone..

what im doing right now for you may not last forever..

Even if i love you..

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get you out of my mind. Your flashes keep breaking into my thoughts. I can't think about anything, except what it feels like to be touching you... Simply I can't explain the way you make me feel good. I say I want my thoughts to remain still. I can feel these my deepest desires for you. You are all I want.

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

The little things you do reassure me that you love me too. The 3 words that we say to each other on occasions that are right give me the exact same feeling of when we hold each other tight. The scent of you when you come in close for a kiss in the morning and the fact that I can't even walk past you without a touch of your skin first, that's what love is.

Whenever we fight, and let's face it we do, the only thought that's in my mind is how much I care to even argue with you. When you get so low sometimes that even I find it hard to lift you up, just please remember that I'll always be there to give you a hug, to tell you it's alright and to wipe the tears away from your eyes.

This love letter is not just for the times we've talked and I found myself anticipating the next word that fell out of your mouth, or for times you made me breakfast in bed, it's not even just for the times you said that you loved me more than life itself, this love letter is to thank you for being you and letting me be part of your life, for not building a wall that I couldn't see through, for telling me I'm beautiful when I feel so ugly, for sticking with me through good and bad. With all these things you do for me, is there really any reason to say 'I love you' when I know already and shouldn't I even bother saying it to you when I've already built my world around you.

I just want to thank you and thank whoever sent you for me to put my faith in you. This letter is just a patch on what I feel for you; the rest is a private conversation between our hearts.

Love always,

SHE'S NOT EASY

What's a meantime girl?

She's the one you call when you're bored because she makes you laugh.

She's the one you talk to when you're feeling down because she's willing to lend an ear and be a friend.

She's not the one you call when you need a date to your company's Christmas party, or to go dancing with on a Saturday night.

She's the one you spend time with between girlfriends, before you find "The One". You know, the one who you keep around in the meantime.

She's not one of the guys, not a tomboy, but you don't look at her as a "real" woman, either.

She's not bitchy enough, moody enough, or sexy enough to be seen in that light.

She's too laid-back, too easily amused by the same things your male buddies are amused by.

She's too understanding, too comfortable - she doesn't make you feel nervous or excited the way a "real" woman does.

But she's cool, and nice, and funny, and attractive enough that when you're lonely or horny and need intimate female companionship, she'll do just fine.

You don't have to wine and dine her because she knows the real you already, and you don't have any facades to keep up, no pretenses to preserve.

You're not trying to get anything of substance out of her.

She's not easy, but you know that she cares about you and is attracted to you, and that she'll give you the intimacy you need.

And you know you don't have to explain yourself or the situation, that she'll be able to cope with the fact that this isn't the beginning of a relationship or that there's any possibility that you have any real romantic feelings for her.

It won't bother her that you'll get up in the morning, put on your pants, say goodbye, and go on a date with the woman you've been mooning over for weeks who finally agreed to go out with you.

She'll settle for a goodbye hug and a promise to call her and tell her how the date went.

She's just so cool . . . why can't all women be like that?!

But deep down, if you really think about it (which you probably don't be cause to you, the situation between the two of you isn't important enough to merit any real thought), you know that it's really not fair.

You know that although she would never say it, it hurts her to know that despite all her good points and all the fun you two have, you don't think she's good enough to spend any real time with.

Sure, it's mostly her fault, because she doesn't have to give in to your needs - she could play the hard-to-get bitch like the rest of them do, if she really wanted to.

But you and she both know that she probably couldn't pull it off.

Maybe she's too short, or a little overweight, or has a big birthmark on her forehead, or works at Taco Bell.

Whatever the reason,somehow life has given her a lot of really great qualities but has left out the ones that men want (or think they want) in a woman.

So she remains forever the funny friend, the steadfast companion, the secret lover, and you go on searching for your goddess who will somehow be everything you ever wanted in a woman.

You'll joke to her that she should be the best man at your wedding, and she'll laugh and make a joke about a smelly rental tux.

She doesn't captivate you with her beauty, or open doors with her smile.

Mainly she blends in with the crowd. She's safe. She doesn't want to be the center of attention and turn the heads of everyone in the room.

But she wants to turn someone's head. She wants to be special to someone, too. We all do.

She has feelings. She has a heart. In fact, she probably has a bigger and better heart than any woman you've ever known because she's had a front-row seat to The Mess That Is Your Life, and she likes you anyway.

She obviously sees something worthwhile and redeeming in you because although you've given her nothing, absolutely no reason to still be around, she is.

Anyway, yeah. I'm a Meantime Girl. Been one more times than I care to admit.

I don't know the reason, really, and at this point I don't even care.

I just want to let every guy know who's ever had the good fortune to have a Meantime Girl that we may be a lot of fun, but we cry, too. A lot.

And someday we won't be around.

----Meantime Girl

Dear small town boy,

I have been quietly in love with you for the better part of a year.You may be a few inches too tall, too skinny, and a bit awkward sometimes, but I consider you very sweet and clever and interesting. And you are so incredibly talented. I could masturbate to your beautiful voice. I want you very badly.

I love your large brown eyes, broad shoulders, and your long, gaunt face, but most of all I love your mouth. You have this great big hallow of a mouth, stretched across thin lips, that splits into an enormous smile when you laugh. I would be blessed to kiss that mouth. I would kiss every single surface of your body, all five feet and eleven inches of you, if you let me. I want to be your wife, make love to you and talk to you every night. (You are such a fascinating conversationalist and I bet two people as intelligent and imaginative as we would have dynamic sexual chemistry. I hope you are adventurous!)

Maybe one day I will work up the courage to tell you all of this. Until then, I think I might take some swing dancing lessons so that next time you don't have to help me so much. I'm sorry I'm so horrible, but I really do enjoy dancing with you!

So take care, Dearest. I hope that 3 years from now, when you're a rich and wildly successful physicist or bio-chemical engineer and I'm a struggling school teacher you'll still talk to me on the phone about those crazy scientologists and that really good movie we both saw last weekend. I like being your friend.

Love,

Big city girl